Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 54 Discussion

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

The Breaker The Breaker : New Waves 54 Discussion

This is where you can post all the spoilers for the next chapter of The Breaker: New Waves!

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
    Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
    For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show
    Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

• * Please discuss the spoilers in this thread and post here when a chapter is out.
    • Please do not create a new thread for discussion of the chapter - continue the discussion/predictions in this thread itself.

Last edited by Charlie; December 29, 2011 at 10:44 PM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Iti's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker: New Waves 54 Spoiler Thread

3. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkLordOfKichiku's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Iti View Post
    Wow, that's like, super-early, The earliest in a while anyway, I think? Anyway, thnaks! Things are only getting better and better

Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Super chapter come out super-early

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Bludvein's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Nothing really shocking that I can see.

Although I can kinda see where this the story is going with the elder. Obviously he is going to end up impressed despite himself. Don't know if that will head off the confrontation or not though.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

the shocking part is Shioon is again attacking aimlessly like he's in control

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bludvein View Post
    Although I can kinda see where this the story is going with the elder. Obviously he is going to end up impressed despite himself. Don't know if that will head off the confrontation or not though.
    It may call for a re-evalution of the situation on his part anyway, causing him to temporarily withdraw and see what'll happen next, at least. Remember that he thought Shioon was nothing but a weak kid who couldn't use ki, but if he CAN use ki, it can change the situation considerably... Especially considering that the rumor is that it was Goomoonryong who destroyed it, but if it appears that he DIDN'T destroy it but instead used some sort of trick, then that means that all that about Goomoonryong "expelling him as his disciple" was just a lie to trick the alliance, perhaps. If so it'd mean that harming the kid would mean potentially makiing an enemy of Goomoonryong, a possiblity that shouldn't look too good in elder Kwon's eyes...

Anyway, either Kwon'll withdraw here, deciding to just keep an eye on thigns for now, or he'll call a temporarily truce with Shioon... Or he'll try to kill him anyway, only for The Cavalry (Sera) to come to the rescue...

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 54 Discussion / 55 Predictions

Chapter is out earlier than I thought

Looks interesting again, that elder sure moves like nobody's business. Shi Woon kicking but again but looks like he'll need to be a little more effective with his atacks. Now that he's taken the Sunwoo stance and has become serious, can't wait to see what he'll do. I also wonder what the note at the end meant.

Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    I also wonder what the note at the end meant.
    I've wondered that too. Let's hope it's just some new year's greetings, not a note telling us that there'll be a longer break... <_<

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Wowzers's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I just checked an hour ago and it didn't even have spoilers yet, but now!

Did anyone notice that Shioon is ambidextrous with Soul Crushing Strike? I hadn't noticed that before. I'd like to see him doing it with his feet too.

On the other hand, while his ki center damaged and he is taking the pills, maybe he should be conserving ki instead of using it at the rates he used to.

I'm a little disappointed that the guys leg isn't more visibly damaged. It was injured but he doesn't seem to be hopping around either.
    Last edited by Wowzers; December 29, 2011 at 11:03 PM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ChaoticKen's Avatar
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Guess what, I'm back from lunch and bored outta my wits so I guess I'll translate even though by the time I finish a proper scan will be up ha ha ha ha ha ha ha I am so lame.

Note: I've stopped putting up the exclamation marks or question marks because they honestly don't require it. If people are fine with it, I may stop translating the groans and shouts because "Kk" just seems stupid and I can only type "Ugh" and "Eek" so many times before it gets annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Page 1
    ShiWoon: Not strong enough...

ShiWoon: Then...

ShiWoon: One more time...
    Quote Originally Posted by Page 3
    Glasses: !!

Glasses: Wha... what? That guy...

ShiWoon: Ch... To think he'd be able to avoid it...

JiGun: Hey... you...

ShiWoon: I can't lose this momentum!

ShiWoon: The reason I was able to get him was because he was caught off guard!

ShiWoon: If I don't take advantage of this chance!

Glasses: Kk!
    Quote Originally Posted by Page 4
    Glasses: Kk!

ShiWoon: However I can...

ShiWoon: I have to take him down!

ShiWoon: That's the only way I can save Jini.
    Quote Originally Posted by Page 6
    Suit: Something is strange. There's no way it should be this blocked... It might be that there was an accident up ahead.

Suit: [Something about the destination being right around the mountain or some shit I ain't translating this.]

Suit: Sir! It make take some time but turning the car around and taking the opposite road...

Suit: Eh?

Elder: Are you sure that the target we're looking for is just beyond that mountain?

Suit: Ah, yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Page 7
    Elder: All right. Give that to me. I'll be going by myself from this point. [This probably refers to the phone thing.]

Suit: Sir! Going alone would be dangerous! We will guard...

Suit: Eh?

Suit: Woah...

Suit: Then... have a nice trip. [Ugh translation seems a bit offy fuck that wait for scans.]

Suit: He's like a ghost. [Probably a better translation would be along the lines of "He's not human" or something like that.]
    Quote Originally Posted by Page 8
    Elder: This is actually better. [Not satisfied with this translation.]

Elder: Since I can get rid of that kid quietly this way.

Elder: If it's someone who caused the head house this much commotion, I can no longer leave things be!

Elder: Is it that way?
    Quote Originally Posted by Page 9
    Elder: Hmm? That guy is using martial arts...?

Elder: How... That kid, wasn't his danjeon broken?

Glasses: Tsk!

Glasses: Kk... Is it broken? The pain isn't going away...

Glasses: Just what is that guy? He's completely different from last time!
    Quote Originally Posted by Page 10
    JiGun: That guy... Did something happen since then? How could he...

ShiWoon(?): Kkk!

JiGun: ...

JiGun: His skills may have skyrocketed,

JiGun: But his opponent is one of the five heads of the S.U.C...

JiGun: To win with vigor / spirit alone is difficult!

Elder: The power of his punches are fairly impressive. Is that what he used to injure his opponent's leg?

Elder: But... Even if he has attacks that pack a punch... If his opponent is someone that skilled then it's no use. [Ha ha I made a pun did you catch it?]
    Quote Originally Posted by Page 11
    ShiWoon: Tsk! His movements are faster than I thought! If this goes on...!

ShiWoon: I... I missed?

Glasses: Did you think you could take me on with nothing but a fist that can't even land properly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Page 12
    Glasses: Let's finish this farce / child's play.

Elder: Is that the finishing blow?

Glasses: HweRyongBalGyuk! (Spinning Dragon Shooting? Strike) [Unsure of the Bal. Also, I read the Hwe as Hwa and spent a minute looking up the wrong hanja. Fuck you glasses. Why can't you be Fire Dragon Shooting? Strike. Also I keep thinking of Shooting Star Dragon from Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds.]
    Quote Originally Posted by Page 13
    Elder: Hmm?

Glasses: Yu JiGun!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Page 14 ~ 15
    JiGun: D... damn!
    Quote Originally Posted by Page 16
    ShiWoon: Ugggh...

JiGun: Uuuu...

ShiWoon: Yu... Yu JiGun! Are you all right?

JiGun: Kkkk!
    Quote Originally Posted by Page 17
    JiGun: Hey... You, what are you doing?

JiGun: Your opponent is one of the S.U.C. heads... [Kinda iffy for me to translate second part.]

JiGun: Focus. [Something about watching for a chance.]

ShiWoon: Yu JiGun!

ShiWoon: Yu JiGun, hang in there!

Glasses: All of his breastbone is probably broken. [What the fuck this sentence sounds so fucking weird I mean breastbone seems way too fucking awkward to use in a sentence.]
    Quote Originally Posted by Page 18
    Glasses: Heh... was he trying to catch me off guard? Smiling Blade.

Glasses: Be grateful towards Smiling Blade while you can. If he hadn't interfered then your corpse would be the one lying there.

Elder: It seems as if there is no need for me to do anything.

Elder: The only reason you were able to fight up until ago was because you couldn't comprehend the level of your opponent,

Elder: But with that clash you should have felt his level.

Elder: In a duel, the moment you become aware of the difference in level is when your mind and movements wither.
    Quote Originally Posted by Page 19
    Elder: And that means the end of the duel is nearing...

Elder: Hm?

Glasses: How admirable. Even after seeing my HweRyongBalGyuk you still think to fight?
    Quote Originally Posted by Page 20
    ShiWoon: I still haven't displayed all my skills!

Glasses: Heh... skills, you say.

Glasses: I'll praise the fact that you managed to reach a level capable of opposing me in such a short time.

Glasses: But the undeniable fact is that you'll die here.

EDIT: So yeah guess I'm not getting off work early so I got time to finish.

EDIT AGAIN: So about the blue text on the last page, it's basically about 2 things.

One is the event that's being held for the release of Breaker NW 2. You can see the event on the blog but basically you either post a review of the book or a photo proving that you bought the book and you can win 1) an iPAD, 2) signed copies of the first season or 3) I have no idea what the third one is something to do with snowboarding but fuck snowboarding it's torture that's why they call it snowboarding because it's waterboarding but with snow.

The second is that chapters 1 to 18 will become pay-to-read, since those are the chapters for volumes 1 and 2. Basically, I believe that whenever a volume is released the chapters in that volume stop being free but then again it's not likely to affect y'all since 1) you guys don't really read the raws and 2) the only raws that matter are the latest chapters and those will technically always be free since by the time they get put into a volume they'll be old chapters and a newer chapter will be out.
    Last edited by ChaoticKen; December 30, 2011 at 01:22 AM.

14. Thanks 16 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

ChaoticKen, THANK YOU!!

Quote Quote:
    One is the event that's being held for the release of Breaker NW 2.
    it's only for Korean fans?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks as always ChaoticKen!

As for the chapter, it was a bit disappointing to see Shioon lose his focus for a while there but looks like it's back. This is probably the right time for him to display one of the more advanced/tricky foot techniques as wells as something from the stuff 9AD left him on the phone.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ken you are the mother fookin OG dank shit 8)

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Hiro Hayase's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm interested in seeing Elder Kwon's reaction once he sees Jinie's bloodied figure. If Elder Kwon says a detached answer like "I never acknowledged her as my granddaughter" then I want Shioon to say one of two things to him 1) "A person that denies his family is not fit to be in the Sunwu elder or clansmen" 2) "If the previous clan head (Sosul's dad) saw this, then what would he say to you?" or anywhere along those lines.

On Shioon's fight, I predict a new foot technique. The SUC leader is injured in one leg, so now's a perfect time to exploit it, plus he's still looking down on Shioon. Another advantage for Shioon. So-Chuk (Shioon's rival, they look like brothers lol) might do the same thing as Elder Kwon and jump over the mountain LIKE A BOSS and watch Shioon's fight as well.

Since there is traffic below the mountain, then it's most likely due to the SUC's meddling.

Btw Shioon also witnessed another Sunwu clan specialty attack called Thunderbolt Strike in chapter 56 (Performed by Yi Gyu-Bum in Part 1) and Jinie used it again in the early chapters of New Waves too.

Edit: Fixed the typo's.
    Last edited by Hiro Hayase; January 01, 2012 at 03:29 AM.
    "Do not condemn the judgment of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong."

New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast