Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 55 Discussion

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 55 Discussion / 56 Predictions

i think shwoon somehow dodge the hit and will counter next chapter. probably a soul crusher to the face of suc guy. cause i am sure he would die if he took a direct hit to the face.

Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkLordOfKichiku's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO PHOENIX View Post
    I'm looking forward to seeing Sosul's return as well. Plotwise I'd have to say I think Shioon is going to end up with Jinie or Sera. I'm pretty sure they're going to play the amnesia-soap opera angle with Jinie (my god that crash was awful) but I've been wrong before.
    I really hope there's no amnesia-soap opera-plot waiitng for us. Well, I don't think it's going to happen, but you never know... Still, Jeon Geuk-jin seems to go for farly straightfoward plot soverall, so the risk of an amnesia-case seems low. We'll have to wait and see a few chapters at least... Still, it might make sense that he ends up wiuth either of the two at the end of Part 2 - it'd make for additional drama once Sosul returns in Part 3 after all... But it's just as likely that Shioon won't have ended up with someone at the end of part 2, if the author wishes to preserve the status quo. For now, at least, all love in the group seems to be unrequited...

Quote Originally Posted by NAM61 View Post
    cause i am sure he would die if he took a direct hit to the face.
    Uh, I think you're forgetting something here...:

http://i28.mangareader.net/the-break...ker-833935.jpg

http://i8.mangareader.net/the-breake...er-1190168.jpg

... Shioon has frequiently survived attacks that would kill or knock out a more grown-up and experienced Murim, so even if he's hit here, the same thing may well hold true. Indeed, if that blow DID hit him, then it MUST hold true, otherwise the story ends here

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member joshua019's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

that guy is going easy at shioon!

Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joshua019 View Post
    that guy is going easy at shioon!
    I assume you're talking about Gyu-Bum (he wanted to capture Shioon alive after all)? That's true, but fact is still that he twice used a technique that should have knocked out Shioon (remember the Goomoonryong-fan he knocked out in a single blow one or two chapter before that) or put him in a hospital bed, but he STILL got up, so...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member joshua019's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordOfKichiku View Post
    I assume you're talking about Gyu-Bum (he wanted to capture Shioon alive after all)? That's true, but fact is still that he twice used a technique that should have knocked out Shioon (remember the Goomoonryong-fan he knocked out in a single blow one or two chapter before that) or put him in a hospital bed, but he STILL got up, so...
    That guy just want to tell shioon that he should not use martial arts on normal ppl he has no intention to kill or incapacitate shioon that is why shioon manage to get some opening, but the shade guy even though he does not want to kill shioon (that is y he left him live last time) at the moment he seem to be either killing shioon or permanently incapacitate him.

Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joshua019 View Post
    That guy just want to tell shioon that he should not use martial arts on normal ppl he has no intention to kill or incapacitate shioon that is why shioon manage to get some opening, but the shade guy even though he does not want to kill shioon (that is y he left him live last time) at the moment he seem to be either killing shioon or permanently incapacitate him.
    Oh, you're talking about Hyuk so Chun then, not Gyu-Bum. Well then, in that case I think you've forgottena botut he page efter the one I posted above:

http://i20.mangareader.net/the-break...ker-833936.jpg

The dialouge in there would seem to confirm that it WAS a killing blow, and yet Shioon survived. True, he didn't fight with the aim to kill Shioon, but he got carried away and almost did it anyway.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Shioon has monster stamina, we know this from part 1, GMR built his internals/meridians/watchumacallit to master level says grandma.. plus the fact that he's a walking med-pill...and that GMR level spirit...

even if this is a killing blow, he's not just gonna lay out...zombie mode might kick in..lol

New Reply
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9