Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: HSD Kenichi 459 Discussion / 460 Predictions

in absentia 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity saladesu's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

HSD Kenichi 459 Discussion / 460 Predictions

This is where you can discuss the current chapter of HSD Kenichi!

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
    Last edited by saladesu; December 30, 2011 at 01:45 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSD Kenichi Spoiler Thread

Chapter 459 online read found here http://reader.imperialscans.com/read...n/0/459/page/1
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSD Kenichi 459 Discussion / 460 Predictions

At least Kenichi died a happy man. BOOBIES ( . ) ( . )

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Majek's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

REAL BIG BOOBIES. :3 And at least he tried. Wonder what will happen next and i hope it won't take too long for us to see.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

LOLS i soooo predicted that grope when he was going through the "this is though" dialogue that when it actually happened i was at a loss of word and lmao at the same time lol!

like before he even groped i was thinking about what i would do in a similar situation with her not wearing underwear and all and kicking my ass...my only option would be groping as well lols

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Majek View Post
    REAL BIG BOOBIES. :3 And at least he tried. Wonder what will happen next and i hope it won't take too long for us to see.
    yea he gave it a try at least(without being too serious since she's a girl)

I think next chapter is when they fight forreal..he probably would have been ownt if he hadnt fought this style before, but since MIU's like a cat in terms of flexibility and acrobatics..it'll be tough...

hopefully this will be the answer to where kinishi's standing is in terms of level...
    Last edited by bighawke5; December 30, 2011 at 03:25 PM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

This technique was really funny. I can't imagine it had zero effect.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member revennge's Avatar
    Country
    Joker
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmf, after reading chapter 459 I came to conclusion that Junazard's words on page 12 not only affect Miu, but also Kenichi. "To get person reach their peak... You must destroy something precious to them." Junazard basically destroyed Miu which Kenichi knew and we do know that Miu is precious to him. Using this same logic could be a step for character development for Kenichi. I'm not saying Miu will die or something but this will definitely leave some after effects on her personality.
    "In peace Vigilance. In war Victory. In death Sacrifice."

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know if anyone else noticed, but didn't it sound kind of strange when Kenichi states on page 17 "Even if i dodge her attacks, I'd still die"..i'm not sure i understand the logic behind this statement because if he's dodging all her attacks and he's not getting hit..how would he still die?..please someone elaborate so i'll understand better.

S.N: Good chapter nonetheless i'm glad the boob attack failed now Kenichi will have to fight her seriously, but i have a feeling their fight will be interrupted soon when Hongou and Sakaki arrive on the scene and btw Miu's full power is pretty impressive Kenichi's going to have a VERY DIFFICULT time beating her.

Oh yeah right before they started fighting..on pg 14 it looked like Miu was trying to utter Kenichi's name perhaps. Maybe this is a sign that she is fighting a very deep inner battle with herself...the kind of way Ichigo does with his inner hollow in Bleach...maybe she's aware of everything she's doing, but she has no control over her body..idk just an thought lol

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blakreaper View Post
    I don't know if anyone else noticed, but didn't it sound kind of strange when Kenichi states on page 17 "Even if i dodge her attacks, I'd still die"..i'm not sure i understand the logic behind this statement because if he's dodging all her attacks and he's not getting hit..how would he still die?..please someone elaborate so i'll understand better.
    He probably meant what he cant win by just dodgin and have to counterattack/fight back.
    Nice chapter,yes...it looks a bit strange what this litle girl told Kenichi whats goin on(maybe it was made on purpuse to give Kenichi a reason to fight)..and last pannel oO i saw similar technique already...i think it was Sakaki who used it....poor Ken-chan...
    p.s.
    okay,what are chaces for Kenichi to develop the third level of Ryuusei Seikuken?...first level allow you to "feel your zone" (this whole techinque have to deal with water flow..so il try to put it this way) basicly makin you a stream of whater(you bacome like whater and feel your surface), second level allow you to "just flow regardless anything" in other words,you let something else just slip trough you without causin any harm
    , so to make a suumary,first leve its a still water,second level its a flowing whater....what if there is a third level,wich is actualy a rushin stream?wich will make an "enemy" to do what you whant/follow your own stream,just like the rushin streams in mountans grab anythig and take it away within hes flow... the point is will happen somethin like in Naruto "when two top-class ninjas are fight eachother they can understand how each of them are truly feels"...
    p.p.s.
    but actualy i would like to see some drama when Miu almost kill Kenichi and will regain countines when she will think he is dead (and he is magickaly will still alive)
    p.p.p.s.
    HNY to everyone ^^

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crimsonlink310's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Good chapter but we probably have to wait till the 9th or later for the next chapter.

I hope Kenichi and Miu fight for real as in Kenichi actually attacks her. Maybe if he brought Miu's hairpins then Miu might have remembered faster but thats just me.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, it does seem kenichi is going to ultimately get his ass handed to him. I doubt the difference in strength is any less than what he fought kano sho. At least he still has ryusui seikuken to his advantage, that should help him survive a little longer although not quite keep up as dou fighters have their own version which seems easier and more innate than it. Perhaps it will be with ryusui seikuken that kenichi will see a way out of this one, it should allow him to see a little deeper into what miu is thinking. I do hope the scenario is not that kenichi simply lets himself get attacked and miu stops a second before finishing off though. I wonder when the elder will get to this area though, I can't imagine him not interfering. I also do wonder if sakaki and akira will have a final duel of sorts now. They had their tie before but after sicaldo is defeated they might go at it with their broken bodies.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Well, it does seem kenichi is going to ultimately get his ass handed to him. I doubt the difference in strength is any less than what he fought kano sho. At least he still has ryusui seikuken to his advantage, that should help him survive a little longer although not quite keep up as dou fighters have their own version which seems easier and more innate than it. Perhaps it will be with ryusui seikuken that kenichi will see a way out of this one, it should allow him to see a little deeper into what miu is thinking. I do hope the scenario is not that kenichi simply lets himself get attacked and miu stops a second before finishing off though. I wonder when the elder will get to this area though, I can't imagine him not interfering. I also do wonder if sakaki and akira will have a final duel of sorts now. They had their tie before but after sicaldo is defeated they might go at it with their broken bodies.
    I agree with you, he will able to use ryusui seikuken to his advantage for a little while, but he's still going to get tossed around by Miu because his ryusui seikuken is still imperfect and he's reluctant to hit her. It would be cool to see him master the 3rd level of ryusui seikuken during the fight while he looks into her heart.

I disagree with you about the difference is strength between them compared to the time he fought Sho Kano. I like to think that Miu is a little more stronger than Kenichi is right now. They basically have the same growth rate in terms of their power progression IMO with Miu always a tad bit ahead. They are more or less equals at the present moment with Miu being the better overall martial artist. Sho kano was superior to Kenichi in nearly all aspects of fighting besides stamina and "heart"...Miu most likely not as much. Just by the mere fact he was able to grab her breasts so early in the fight (he could of hit her instead though) has significance...it took Kenichi hours(exaggeration) to hit Kano even after he started using ryusui seikuken for a bit lol

I hope the author doesn't use the scenario that you mentioned with kenichi getting his ass beat and Miu stops short of killing him. It would make Kenichi look so weak and pitiful. It would be an epic FAIL..hopefully Matsuena thinks of something more creative and surprising.

At this point..i really don't think Sakaki and Hongou are interested in a rematch. They are the perfect equals and if they fought again i bet money it would turn out to be another draw...unless Sakaki was aiming to kill him..he did hold himself back when he used that knee/elbow technique towards the end of the fight..he probably would of completely crushed Hongou's rib cage and severely damaged his heart if he wasn't holding back..and he never did use that super killing technique he has that Hongou was aching him to use.

The Elder will show up towards the end of this arc most likely... after all he's famous for unexpected, surprising arrivals.
    Last edited by BASED Shinigami; December 31, 2011 at 06:21 PM.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I was under the impression that kenichi had already mastered all levels of ryusui seikuken. I don't think he has ever been shown being incompetent at any level of it, if anything he was fairly proficient at all levels during his fight with kano (except with techniques which can't be read).

Considering that kenichi just got tossed around by miu even at the second fight where he would have expected that I don't think the difference can possibly be "small". It must be quite something if at this point he has trouble with her. Odds are she is not going all out yet either....

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@kkck When i say master i mean the ability to totally perfect and refine a technique. Kenichi only has the gist of level 3, evidence when he wasn't able to use the 3rd level effectively against Koukin in their rematch. Its agreeable that the only person who has full understanding and truly mastered seikuken, ryusui seikuken( all levels included) is the Elder seeing as he himself created the technique.

So we have agreed to disagree, but i also believe Miu isn't going all out yet seeing as the fight just started.
    Last edited by BASED Shinigami; January 01, 2012 at 01:50 AM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm surprise that most of you think Kenichi will get pretty much indemn from Miu Gattling gun. To me Kenichi attack was is last chance and he lost it. I don't think he will be in a good shape enough to continue the fight. So either Miu recover some of her memories and cannot fight at full strength or Kenichi get external help.

New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast