Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: HSD Kenichi 459 Discussion / 460 Predictions

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSD Kenichi 459 Discussion / 460 Predictions

As far as kenichi continuing the fight, it kinda depends on how exactly the author plays this. Mere frames earlier kenichi mentioned that it would take but a few attacks for miu to actually take him out. This is huge to say the least, not a single of the yomi kenichi has fought so far (with the exception of kano) has been capable of that much. If the author makes a comedic take to this part then kenichi should be able to continue fighting due to boob strength for the most part. If the fight is somewhat more serious then kenichi should by all intents and purposes be out after taking so many attacks from miu. It could go anywhere in between those two things for the most part.

I guess a few more scenarios are viable. It is entirely possible the technique actually worked and miu simply beat the shit out of kenichi due to him groping her. It is also possible that a half dead kenichi tries and even more desperate attack of that nature and gropes more stuff or even goes for a kiss (moment at which the elder will enter and give kenichi a mild pounding). The last scenario is that kenichi simply goes for broke and puts himself in a position where miu will either kill or spare him. At this moment she would either stop of external help will arrive to stop and finally undo her brainwashin (say the elder enters the fray and uses a fish of non-forgetfulness).

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member OcasoEterno04's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

ok people give me your opinion about this scenario, what if the tecnique worked and miu is kicking his ass cause " U PERVERT" blah blah blah shit and then jenazad gets pissed tries to kill kenichi in revenge or tries to kill miu becausd she is no longer useful and sakaki and hongo or the elder stop him and then starts another fight, wht do u think about it?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Majek's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Too easy. If it worked it will stick take Miu a while before she completely snaps out of it.

But if Jenazad does attack disciples Sakaki and Hongo will definitely interfere, elder not likely.

Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

what do u mean with too easy? obviously matsuena didnt lik this arc, because its pretty rushed and if my theory is right then this arc will end even if im wrong what would kenichi do? nothing even if he does the ryusu seikkuken it only works as a defense move, he need to use another move and he always uses mubyoshi and with his policy of not hitting women he cant use mubyoshi the only way is using jujitsu ko attacks but he cant only use it with weaker opponents and miu is stronger than him, there's no other way the shocking treatment worked, why miu start attacking kenichi even harder when he touch her ( . ) ( . ) boobs?

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Ryusui seikuken is not necessarily a defensive technique. The technique is about reading and predicting the opponents movements, it could easily have offensive applications. IMO even the notion that sei is offensive and dou offensive is only half true at best considering either one can take an offensive or defensive approach to battle. Heck, sakaki's basic stance is defensive while akira's basic stance is offensive. Sei fighters fight by concentrating their ki and dou fighters by making it explode, that does not necessarily mean sei is ultimately defensive and dou offensive.

Now, miu has already shows she is able to read and predict the opponents movements. Dou users have their own method for that. In this regard it is hardly likely that ryusui seikuken will allow for significant edge over miu. I do hope kenichi ends up fighting miu for real though, if he does myoboshi will be a necessity for him to win as the attack cannot actually be read.

Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

ok i got confused with ur dou and sei explanation but anyway, if they fight for real kenichi is not gonna attack miu and she isnt gonna give the last blow, blah blah blah jenazad gets pissed blah blah blah a master stop him from killing someone etc....

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

Are they seriously gonna take a break cause im gonna kill myself if they do, i was Reading another posts (I accidenticaly jumped the second page) and i agree with the kiss in the cheek thing even a kiss in the mouth, it would be pretty rushed but it is possible, as u say she probably would remember the roof moment and come back to light

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Majek's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OcasoEterno04 View Post
    what do u mean with too easy?
    I mean this is not just simple anger, she was brainwashed for some time. It might start turning her back but it won't happen immediately. We'll see once Kenichi is almost dead if it worked or not.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that the author has been leading up to this arc for a long time. It was inevitable that Miu's search for her father (who is a prominent leader in Yami) would cause her to become ever closer to the darkness of her soul. Sakaki told Kenichi to "bring her back with your own power" or something similar to that. At the end of the chapter it says that the "shock treatment failed! What will Kenichi do now?" This suggests that the fight will be prolonged. It is uncertain what powers Kenichi will gain specifically, but this fight is a part of Kenichi's training in the grand scheme of things. Knowing the character of the author, I think that Kenichi will ultimately succeed in bringing Miu back, but it is likely that this is not the last time we shall encounter trouble with Miu's character. Although it would be devastating, another possibility that the author could take would be to leave Miu's change permanently, taking away Kenichi's reason for living, and forcing him to move beyond it. However, judging from past arcs I do not think that this is the route he would take, although he might make it appear to be so, such as with the death of Apachi. I am pretty sure that he would not, but the uncertainty is a bit troubling. Seeing Miu's complete transformation made me furious, and I'm guessing that, once Kenichi realizes this fact, the anger over what has been done to Miu will give him the power to bring her back to her senses.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wouldn't it be interesting though it this last attack knocked Kenichi unconscious and his unconsious body began fighting full bore like in previous fights. In fact, Kenichi is even more dangerous when he's like this. As funny as it may seem some fighters in real life are like this. Chris Leban in the UFC is more dangerous when he's half knocked out because his style changes completely and he becomes more unpredictable. Kenichi's style also changes it becomes more precision oriented.

Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

u know u may be right i mean if matsuena knows that everybody wants a real fighg between those 2 ur theory may become real

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

True, unconscious kenichi even gave kano a small pounding. The theme at that time was that fighting him was like fighting a book and proof of the love of his masters. Perhaps this time it could be something like miu also receiving some of the love of the ryozampaku people.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity elitefox's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Prediction:

Kenichi is bleeding heavily..

Nose bleeding hahaha
    CLEANED

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner kratos2510's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Do we have a chapter this week?

Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

omg i want this chapter now i hav checked everyday of the last 2weeks and it isn't out yet. No raw, no sub, wtf is going on people

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member stephen80's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

there was no chapter last week, but there is definitely a chapter this week, i've seen this on imperial scans facebook page.

New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast