Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 69 and 70 Discussion/Predictions

THE MH FOODIE 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Sai_the_Shaman's Avatar
    Country
    Earth Kindom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 69 and 70 Discussion/Predictions

Just letting you guys know that I missed a page when scanning. (Page 5). It's being uploaded to the same link as before. Added the page to my translations already. It was just a scene showing that Ryoma forgot his big brother.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner tieuta's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Guys like to share some thoughts, I think the manga is progressing fairly well, come on you guys can't be too greedy and expect to get all your matches right away this out and that out, Tez vs Yukimura is byfar will be the best. anyways NIOU turning to tezuka and teaming up with ATobe what a way to start off the new year, win or lose, Will still be a great match,

I wouldn't want to see Ryoga vs Ryoma, seriously? u guys for real? Ryoga showws up less than a few eps and you want him to lose to his younger brother? This isn't the movie where it has to end early. I'd perfer to see Ryoga vs Fuji, or even Ryoga vs Yukimura.

or know what? Tezuka vs Ryoga, Tezuka just comes back and says `` sorry I forgot to not finish out what I started.'' LMAOO or `` I'm done wth Training in Germany'' ?

TOka vs Byoudin? whatever their names are? LMAO can't even block a serve , so NO thanks.

Leave this manga with room for improvements LOL, and SHiraishi did a doubles last one, Doubt he'll do another doubles,
    on a serious note he's as strong as any of the middleschooler such as sanada or yukimura he's in the atobe league etc.
    haven't seen him been defeated though might see an upset.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LetalHawk's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tieuta View Post
    Guys like to share some thoughts, I think the manga is progressing fairly well, come on you guys can't be too greedy and expect to get all your matches right away this out and that out, Tez vs Yukimura is byfar will be the best. anyways NIOU turning to tezuka and teaming up with ATobe what a way to start off the new year, win or lose, Will still be a great match,

I wouldn't want to see Ryoga vs Ryoma, seriously? u guys for real? Ryoga showws up less than a few eps and you want him to lose to his younger brother? This isn't the movie where it has to end early. I'd perfer to see Ryoga vs Fuji, or even Ryoga vs Yukimura.

or know what? Tezuka vs Ryoga, Tezuka just comes back and says `` sorry I forgot to not finish out what I started.'' LMAOO or `` I'm done wth Training in Germany'' ?

TOka vs Byoudin? whatever their names are? LMAO can't even block a serve , so NO thanks.

Leave this manga with room for improvements LOL, and SHiraishi did a doubles last one, Doubt he'll do another doubles,
    on a serious note he's as strong as any of the middleschooler such as sanada or yukimura he's in the atobe league etc.
    haven't seen him been defeated though might see an upset.
    Personally, Shiraishi could play again with Akaya and lose against Kimijima/Tohno pair.

And I highly doubt that Niou/Atobe are going to lose against Ochi/Mouri. The most probably is that Ochi sees through Tezuka's illusion since his mental is very strong. I think that Niou will copy Atobe and that way confuse the opponent to win the match. Other way would be that Niou becomes Sanada or Yukimura, if that happens, then the match will be almost over.

I think that if Ryoga faces Yukimura, like you say, Ryoga would win but after a great match. If he can at least overcome yips, then he can win. Otherwise, if yips are too much for him then Yukimura would crush him. Thus, his ability to see through every shot makes him almost unbeteable. So deciding who would won here is hard.

And Fuji has to play, definitely, I would like to see him against Oomagari. Echizen or Sanada vs Shuuji would be amazing too. Konomi has to make Echizen play, so I think it could be either Ryoga or Shuuji.

Finally, Tokugawa has to win in order to get revenge, he always lost against Byodouin, so why not he defeats him now and becomes No.1 for some time until another player defeats him (most likely Echizen)?, it would be more interesting that way than keeping Byodouin No.1.
    Last edited by LetalHawk; January 04, 2012 at 12:45 PM.

THE MH FOODIE 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Sai_the_Shaman's Avatar
    Country
    Earth Kindom
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm hoping that with Ochi being the calm and composed analytic type that he will give us a breakdown on what's going on with Illusion. Give us an actual weakness to it so that we know what the hell Niou is doing. Even if Niou were to become Yukimura/Sanada (which we know he can), we don't know to what degree he is able to imitate their movesets. I'm actually kind of hoping that Illusion gets broken down to the point where Niou has to play 'his own' tennis style in a sense. It would make for good character development for him and provide a lot of information surrounding the mysteries of his abilities.

I'm also interested in sort of a weakness analysis battle between Ochi and Atobe. It makes me wonder if Ochi may also have [Insight] and plays a similar but less flashy style than Atobe.

Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe Ochi has insight or Koori No Sekai.

Yeah, Ochi will be able to see through Niou's illusion and force him to become another player or use his original style. I'm still confused about what Muuri can do.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member LJkAze's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Finally, next month we will finally see the players playing. What is strange is that Ryoma doesn't remember Ryoga, but I think it's like in the movie, so he should be able to remember him.
    The Manga and Movie are totally different. In the manga of course Ryoma won't remember who he is because this is the first time he is shown in the manga but in the Anime adaption it will be different and Ryoma will know who he is once Ryoga reveal himself in the anime.

Quote Quote:
    I can actually see Niou at some point drop Tezuka to become Yukimura, Sanada and Renji just to see how Mouri would take them on. But, in the end I do like the idea of Niou going Atobe and having a double Atobe combination.
    That is what I was thinking Double Atobe Kingdom; But I can also see Niou changing into one of Muuri/Ochi later on. I'm liking Niou more and more each match he has; he is so creative in the last match as he transform into the twins. Btw if Atobe/Niou win that means Niou will have 2 1st string number? of course he'll take the higher number when they win so who will take his #15? is it either Muuri or Ochi?
    Last edited by LJkAze; January 05, 2012 at 03:49 PM.

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LJkAze View Post
    That is what I was thinking Double Atobe Kingdom; But I can also see Niou changing into one of Muuri/Ochi later on. I'm liking Niou more and more each match he has; he is so creative in the last match as he transform into the twins. Btw if Atobe/Niou win that means Niou will have 2 1st string number? of course he'll take the higher number when they win so who will take his #15? is it either Muuri or Ochi?
    Its likely he handed his badge back to the camp, meaning somebody else got it prior to the upcoming Atobe/Niou VS Ochi/Muuri

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Airgrimes View Post
    Its likely he handed his badge back to the camp, meaning somebody else got it prior to the upcoming Atobe/Niou VS Ochi/Muuri
    That'll actually be cool. If that's the case, I hope we see more of 1st court other 6 people.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

He probably handed his bag to Kikumaru to make the GP again. They sure have to get a spot on the top 10, they're probably the best double pair out there in my opinion .

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LetalHawk View Post
    He probably handed his bag to Kikumaru to make the GP again. They sure have to get a spot on the top 10, they're probably the best double pair out there in my opinion .
    Unlikely. I believe that Oishi/Niou is the best so far.
    With Oishi Territory + Synchro + Niou impersonations of any other School player + Niou going as far as to Synchronizing with another Synchro pair, I dont see Oishi/Kikumaru matching that.

Oishi/Niou!Kikumaru pair wasnt too far off from the original Oishi/Kikumaru I imagine.
    And Oishi Territory with Niou either interrupting the opponents Synchro, or if the opponent does not have Synchro then he and Oishi can just perform Synchro since in this series in Doubles, Synchro has not been overpowered by anything other than Synchro.

But yeah, would be cool if Kikumaru was No.15

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

I think,this can be the posible future matches (If all be singles)

N°8 vs. Kaidoh,Tachibana,Kiriihara (because he is violent,like this 3)
    N°7 N°6 vs.Mauri & Kite
    N°5 vs. Akutsu
    N°4 vs. Ryoma
    N°3 vs. Fuji
    N°2 vs. Sanada
    N°1 - Togugawa

And i think kenya has to give his badge to Shiraishi, because he win thanks to Momo, And Kabaji give his badge to Oshitari Yushii or Gin

Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Personally, Kabaji and Kenya doesn't deserve to be first stringers. I would put Kaidoh No.18 to partner up with Momoshiro and put Gin on No.13 to make a power pair with Kawamura.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TezukaKunimitsu View Post
    I think,this can be the posible future matches (If all be singles)

N°8 vs. Kaidoh,Tachibana,Kiriihara (because he is violent,like this 3)
    N°7 N°6 vs.Mauri & Kite
    N°5 vs. Akutsu
    N°4 vs. Ryoma
    N°3 vs. Fuji
    N°2 vs. Sanada
    N°1 - Togugawa

And i think kenya has to give his badge to Shiraishi, because he win thanks to Momo, And Kabaji give his badge to Oshitari Yushii or Gin
    So, how exactly do you see Kaidou as violent? Kaidou won't be using Devil Mode ever again and other than that one moment, he's never shown any bloodthirst. Tachibana's Abare Dama can inflict injuries, but Tachibana doesn't aim to injure people. Of the three you named, only Akaya attempts to harm his opponents.

Now, I don't actually see Marui/Kite playing in the top 10. Just like how Oohmagari vs Akutsu was foreshadowed, but now is apparently not happening, I doubt Marui/Kite will play against a top 10 team.

It's more likely that we see some combination of Fuji, Sanada, and Shiraishi playing the next team. Fuji would appear to be the opponent for Tohno, but most likely in a doubles match, as Kimijima/Tohno were implied to be a doubles team in chapter 70. Given as Shiraishi got the volume 7 cover, he'll get some badge, but for the moment, he'll almost certainly be in the 11-20.

Here's how I see the match ups:

No. 1 Kazuya
    No. 2 Kintarou
    No. 3 Irie
    No. 4 Yukimura
    No. 5 Akutsu
    No. 6 Echizen
    No. 7 Sanada
    No. 8 Fuji

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Central African Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Thos are the players who will play against first 10:

9/10 - Atobe/Niou
    7/8 - Shiraishi/Kirihara
    6 - Fuji
    5 - Akutsu
    4 - Echizen
    3 - Gin
    2 - Sanada
    1 - Kazuya

Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

@solomon585858 My predictions are just like yours, why Kintarou should play Tanegashima?, to get crushed?, I think that Sanada is the one who will face him like the chapter 67 hinted, that confrontation they had, I'm sure that they will face each other.

And if Yukimura gets to play against Ryoga, who will win? What do you guys think? That's a hard one to tell.
    Last edited by LetalHawk; January 07, 2012 at 06:50 PM.

New Reply
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast