Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 69 and 70 Discussion/Predictions

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 69 and 70 Discussion/Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by LetalHawk View Post
    Yeah, he must improved a lot during a year, like Yamato did.
    Yamato improved in 2 years,
    and he hid his amazing technique from the camp.
    Which is why he was only listed in the Top 10 High School 2nd Stringers til after the Team Shuffle.

I doubt Muuri hid anything. Hopefully he means business since he should be well aware of how unlikely it is to be able to defeat Sanada and Yukimura yet he still says he wants another shot at them.
    Reminds me of Akutsu, it indicated his improvement since he still felt he could exact revenge on Echizen even after watching him attain TnK at the Nationals.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Momoshiro is going to play vs Oni and give Nº16 placket to Kaidoh , And i think Akutsu play's with him too and lose,but he becomes the new guardian of the hells door.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LetalHawk's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TezukaKunimitsu View Post
    I think Momoshiro is going to play vs Oni and give Nº16 placket to Kaidoh , And i think Akutsu play's with him too and lose,but he becomes the new guardian of the hells door.
    No, Momo won't play Oni. Oni said to Akutsu that he had "a better place prepared for him to die", that means that is likely that the match for the No.5 spot will be Akutsu vs Oni, Momo has no chance of defeating him. On the other hand, Akutsu does, so I think that Akutsu will beat him and become No.5, or that he loses after a great match.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

What is the meaning of 2nd Stringer? Really sorry to ask about this...

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Kaoz's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mystictapion View Post
    What is the meaning of 2nd Stringer? Really sorry to ask about this...
    The 1st Stringers are the players that travel to tournaments and such. 2nd Stringers are those that are invited to the camp but don't travel.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that Kaidoh will defeat Kenya and become No.18 and form a doubles team with Momo. Personally, I would like to see them on Numbers 12 and 13.

One question, when the matches are over and MS travel around the world, from Irie to Yukimura will also travel with them?, and when they play another team they play with two groups from No.11 to 20 and No.10 to 1?

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

One question, when the matches are over and MS travel around the world, from Irie to Yukimura will also travel with them?, and when they play another team they play with two groups from No.11 to 20 and No.10 to 1?
    I would assume that all members of the 1st String, so No. 1-20 travel to tournaments. Whether No. 11-20 play as well or are only reserve, we can't say at this point.

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Is it confirmed that this whole do it all in one day thing will be the last of the U-17 Camp?

So these next matches will determine the whole No.1-20 line-up?
    If so, this is bad.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

It appears to be that way, Airgrimes, but things could change.

Either the U-17 Camp will be disbanded at the end of this, or they'll just return after a month to meet challengers.

As the matches appear to only be for 1-10, we can't be sure about what's going to happen with the vacated spots in the 11-20.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Kabaji and Oshitari Kenya dont be the Nº 13 and 19, Because they win thanks to Taka #108 Hadoukyuu and Momo Black Kack Knife. the same for Yanagi because he wins for Inui data.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

And other question is when the world tournament starts, I think the players from No.11 to 20 will play some B part of other nation teams or some of them go to play as reserve players.

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

And other question is when the world tournament starts, I think the players from No.11 to 20 will play some B part of other nation teams or some of them go to play as reserve players.
    I dont care so much about the World Tournament yet.
    This U-17 Camp has way too much potential to be cut short so soon.
    I have my doubts that Konomi has brought 52 middle schoolers to New Prince of Tennis just to make at least 27 of them fodder.
    Then create a Court and Team Shuffle system, which has amounted to nothing,
    THEN have the 1st Court + Yamato line-up against the Top 10 to just throw those characters away,
    Then throw away No.s11-19 + Kaji,
    Im kinda doubting Konomi would do something like this.

Also, once the World Tournament starts, We're gonna get a lot of National Teams being thrown away as fodder so I guess Im not that excited about it.

Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Airgrimes View Post
    I dont care so much about the World Tournament yet.
    This U-17 Camp has way too much potential to be cut short so soon.
    I have my doubts that Konomi has brought 52 middle schoolers to New Prince of Tennis just to make at least 27 of them fodder.
    Then create a Court and Team Shuffle system, which has amounted to nothing,
    THEN have the 1st Court + Yamato line-up against the Top 10 to just throw those characters away,
    Then throw away No.s11-19 + Kaji,
    Im kinda doubting Konomi would do something like this.

Also, once the World Tournament starts, We're gonna get a lot of National Teams being thrown away as fodder so I guess Im not that excited about it.
    Agree. Konomi could have used the old 1st stringers as obstacles to middle schoolers. That way, players like Akaya, Tanishi, Yanagi and others could have trained harder and improve more. But Konomi likes to make people fodder. I won't be surprised if players like Shuuji become fodder. I hope that he doesn't make Ryoga, Byodouin or Duke fodder. I hate that he made Oni be No.5 again, I was looking foward to see Kaji on action. We will never see what are his skills, only that he got defeated by Oni but not crushed, so he did well against him and that means that he's very good.

And yeah, National teams except few ones will become fodder. The most exciting match will be against Germany if Tezuka decides to play on the team and face Japan.

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Agree. Konomi could have used the old 1st stringers as obstacles to middle schoolers. That way, players like Akaya, Tanishi, Yanagi and others could have trained harder and improve more. But Konomi likes to make people fodder. I won't be surprised if players like Shuuji become fodder. I hope that he doesn't make Ryoga, Byodouin or Duke fodder. I hate that he made Oni be No.5 again, I was looking foward to see Kaji on action. We will never see what are his skills, only that he got defeated by Oni but not crushed, so he did well against him and that means that he's very good.

And yeah, National teams except few ones will become fodder. The most exciting match will be against Germany if Tezuka decides to play on the team and face Japan.
    Yeah, I noticed that Kaji wasnt crushed
    Not in the conditions that other players were in like Washio, Suzuki, Akiba, Fuwa, Hakamada, Takei, Nakagauchi and Miyako were in.
    It looked as if he simply lost meaning he doesnt suck. I mean, he looked a lot better than Momo did when Oni slapped him.

But yeah, Im doubting it, but its so likely now that Konomi is gonna create a whole lot of fodder, but regarding this curent chapter, He has brought back so many characters I nearly forgot existed such as Mizuki Hajime.
    Im confused, why show them, if they will never have a match? He could easily have not brought in so many guys from Part I, and just brought in Inui and Yanagi as the Data guys.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I noticed that Kaji wasnt crushed
    Not in the conditions that other players were in like Washio, Suzuki, Akiba, Fuwa, Hakamada, Takei, Nakagauchi and Miyako were in.
    It looked as if he simply lost meaning he doesnt suck. I mean, he looked a lot better than Momo did when Oni slapped him.
    Building on this, how would you guys rank Kaji in general. Oni seemed to be the real No. 5, so Kaji was apparently more of a replacement for the latest exhibition matches.

Do you think he was originally a member of the 1st String as well, just lower ranked, or that he was amongst the top of the 2nd String (so maybe 3rd best behind Kazuya and Irie)?

But yeah, Im doubting it, but its so likely now that Konomi is gonna create a whole lot of fodder, but regarding this curent chapter, He has brought back so many characters I nearly forgot existed such as Mizuki Hajime.
    Im confused, why show them, if they will never have a match? He could easily have not brought in so many guys from Part I, and just brought in Inui and Yanagi as the Data guys.
    Probably because even if those characters will never have matches, there are people who like them, so when he can fit them in there somewhere, why not?

New Reply
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast