Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Jiro - Guemon - Teppei

Celestial Belgian 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Koen's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Jiro - Guemon - Teppei

We all know that Teppei is Knocking Master Jiro's grandchild but we don't know who his father is. Due to recent Toriko episodes, the haircut - pompadour hair style - is a genetic inheritance and I was wondering if it would be possible that Teppei's father is Guemon. Another proof might be the fact that Yosaku (who knows Guemon very well) was taking care of Teppei.

So what do you think?
    The biggest virtue is to support these Seven Deadly Sins in their fight!!!
    Read Nanatsu no Taizai

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ErosVp's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Jiro - Guemon - Teppei

That would be cool, but if Teppei is Guemom's child then Guemom already forgot that! XD

What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpass all others?
    Whatever you desire.... That is here... Tower of God!

... 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I think that's a logical and obvious conclusion. I mean, the only other character besides Jiro to have that hairstyle before Guemon appeared, is Teppei, and he turned out to be his grandchild. It would be an insane coincidence if it turned out to not be his child. Another factor that points towards it is that Guemon is ridiculously strong as well.

Celestial Belgian 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Koen's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    Yeah, I think that's a logical and obvious conclusion. I mean, the only other character besides Jiro to have that hairstyle before Guemon appeared, is Teppei, and he turned out to be his grandchild. It would be an insane coincidence if it turned out to not be his child. Another factor that points towards it is that Guemon is ridiculously strong as well.
    Yes, and it might be that Guemon also knows to do knocking but that he prefers using a sword because of the encounters he faces. It would also be interesting that this intuition is something that the family of Jiro can handle better than other very strong characters. Teppei gave me that impression during the century arc. I wouldn't be surprised if Teppai can handle that intuition very well too
    The biggest virtue is to support these Seven Deadly Sins in their fight!!!
    Read Nanatsu no Taizai

New Reply