Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 56 Discussion

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 56 Discussion / 57 Predictions

Haven't posted in a while, but i'm so glad Shioon took down Mr Glasses. Who's bragging now, Cool dude? But while Shioon defeated Glasses there still is the threat of elder Kwon and if this gets resolved peacefully there still are the rest of the SUC captains out there. Oh man, as soon as one problem gets solved more just keep piling up. I can't wait to see how things evolve. I have high expectations for the next chapter, hope it'll be a long one.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member joshua019's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

It was the awesome when shioon said "fake disciple" but he could have phase it a little better something like "who is the fake disciple now?" the shades guy might know 9 arts cuz he seems to attached with the idea of being the disciple!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member [ki{kk}o]'s Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

maybe shioon wakes up and asks the elder to save jinie or something like that... and the elder spares his life taking all the credit of mr.glasses's defeat... shioon will agree with that and sera too in order to protect shioon from murim...
    then no one will know about the elder's intentions and shioon returns with sera at hospital... Jinie will think to be saved by the elder and ha-Ill will keep his mouth shut for the clan's sake...
    Last edited by [ki{kk}o]; January 13, 2012 at 08:29 AM.

Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkLordOfKichiku's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Finally! Mangahelpers has been down for me all day, but it's finailly back! .

Okay, on-topic: Long-awaited asskicking from Shioon! Some valuable insight into the affair that created the whole situation that put the Sunwoo clan into it's current state!

... and Elder Kwon seems to be really losing it O_o. If he doesn't accept Shioon here and Shioon escapes his hand (again), then I expect things to become... Tense in the Sunwoo clan now .

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

i expect more but the fight is already over (i want Shioon to use some new skills) but he didn't and

also this is the same on Shioon used that move on So-Chun Hyuk on the Breaker part one but then he collapse on that part this time the glasses dude is the receiving end of SCS if i think of that (wow if So-Chun Hyuk is hit he's f*cked up the same as the glasses dude)

on the chapter Shioon is lucky he used SCS on the guys foot and when the glasses dude want's to escape he can't move anymore Shioon is one lucky bastard

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    i expect more but the fight is already over (i want Shioon to use some new skills) but he didn't and

also this is the same on Shioon used that move on So-Chun Hyuk on the Breaker part one but then he collapse on that part this time the glasses dude is the receiving end of SCS if i think of that (wow if So-Chun Hyuk is hit he's f*cked up the same as the glasses dude)

on the chapter Shioon is lucky he used SCS on the guys foot and when the glasses dude want's to escape he can't move anymore Shioon is one lucky bastard
    Shioon did very well , i mean he defeated glasses guy with his own skills not by sheer luck . He was even ready to sacrifice his arm for that purpose . The reason he defeated that guy was 'cause he has a very good sense in analyzing the situation during a fight + he has guts

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well he did use the iron wall stance, I guess that's a new skill. He still has little experience with it so Glasses got through but at least it prevented a K.O. hit so it wasn't a total failure.
    Last edited by svyatoslav; January 13, 2012 at 01:45 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I have my money on Ha Il and Sera showing up and talking with the Elder for a little bit, at which point Shioon will wake up and say something like "I don't care what happens to me just save Jini"

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So chan hyuk will apear and save shwoon he was shown for a reason. Shwoon wa great he outsmarted glasses and got destroyes. About shwoon not using new tech he probably wony learn more most main charcters get a fee techs usually. Even though this is a korean manga this serms to follow shonen japan mangas style

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ha Il and Sera are obviously too far away, it'll have to be somebody else and like NAM61 said, there was a reason Hyuk was shown earlier.

13. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

We don't know how far they are at the moment, they might be closer than we think. I still think there is a possibility they could be the first ones to show up. Reintroducing Hyuk right now would be pretty sweet, so if that happens I wouldn't mind at all. I still want Hyuk and Shioon to become sparring partners at some point but we will see if that ever happens. Loving the story right now though, hopefully the plot continues to move forward with some action mixed in.

Shioon is going to wake up while Kwon and Hyuk or Sera/Ha Il talk and or duke it out. I think Hyuk would be a match for the elder he is a genius, I don't know if lighting heel is better than Hyuk though. I would wager that Hyuk is more skilled than Ha Il

15. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nanoclarkology's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hyuk so chun seems to me as a detection type. He probably thinks this traffic jam a little unusual then he sees Shioon fighting. Alas Elder Kwon appears and has an killing intent. Enter hyuk So Chun master of the heavenly way school of martial arts. I lean towards him taking Shioon secretly and and kwon has nothing to do with what happens. I like this author the way he plays with the audience with cliff hangers evey week.... I know i am the audience but it seems to me to be a soap opera but waaaayyyyyy better.

As for next chapter I don't really know. But hyuk coming by to stop it would be nice.

17. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

I wrote what I personaly would like to see, so here is my prediction:

Elder Kwon: How can some stranger become the head of Shunwoo clan so easily, and not me, who devoted my life to this clan, tell me "kid" (to Shioon) ?!

A fist is made and Elder Kwon goes for the final blow to kill Shioon. At that time all 4 remaining SUC generals land (they jump from the mountain where the tunnel is) next to Elder Kwon and appear right in front of him.

"Bitch": Ara, we were to late ? Let's bury our "nakama" (Glasses guy) next to the one who defeated him (they would think Elder Kwon defeated the Glasses guy).

Elder Kwon: Wait, you are mistaken !!! The one who defeated Glasses guy was Shioon, and not me !!!

Other SUC Generals: Huh, are you telling us this corpse (pointing at Shioon who lies on the ground) who's "ki center" is broken, defeated Glasses guy, that's a joke right ?

Elder Kwon: I watched entire fight, but I myself was impressed !!!

First SUC General ("Bitch") to Second SUC General: Is it "first April" today (a day when you make jokes) ?

Second SUC General: As far as I know, it's not even April.

Third SUC General: This means you (pointing at Elder Kwon) lied, so die !!!

Like this SUC generals would start attacking Elder Kwon !!!

Elder Kwon in his thoughts: Tch... I need smaller place to defeat all 4 of them at once, so I will have to go in the tunnel, and right before the end of the other side, I will destroy the tunnel and all 4 traped in it. After that, I will go kill the current head (Shioon) once and for all !!!

With this Elder Kwon would start retreating in the tunnel, but soon he would unintentionally lend right next to Jinie.

At that time Elder Kwon in his thoughts (!!!): Jinie, so even you have almost died, well whatever...

Elder Kwon to SUC generals, in order to provoke them and lure them in tunnel: Come little babys, you are no match for me !!!

SUC generals: Old man you are lucky, this time, we will spare you, well you haven't even many days left becouse of your old age, hehehehe !!!

Elder Kwon in his thoughts: Why you...

SUC generals: We are retreating for today, becouse we don't want to get cought by those guys behind you...

Elder Kwon looks backward only to see an Ambulance car along with some other cars rushing towards the tunnel inside of which he is currently standing. After he would look back to where SUC generals were standing, they would be long gone.

The Ambulance driver, that has previously driven Shioon to where Jinie was: Wow, we knew something might happen to 1 or 2 people, but so many are injured so badly, I better hurry.

At that time the driver from elder Kwon arrives and behind him a car in wich So-Chun Hyuk is.

Elder Kwon asks his driver: How did you find us ?

The driver from Elder Kwon: Ah, the driver from the Ambulance somehow tracked Shioon.

So-Chun Hyuk comes to elder Kwon: It's fortunete you were here elder Kwon, why Shioon has a destroyed "ki center" so he wouldn't be able to defeat those guys, why his master GMR was only teaching Shioon for merly 1 month and right after that Shioon's "ki center" was compleatly destroyed by none other than his own master who betrayed him. I witnesed everything and even had a "sparring" match with Shioon before that incident, where Shioon won. I swore myself to someday have a proper match with him, but it looks like this is unlikely to happen.

Elder Kwon all sweating and thinking: WHAAAAAAT (!!!) Shioon won against you...

So-Chun Hyuk: Yah, if only Shioon could do martial arts properly again, i believe he would be a tough opponent to beat, even for me.

Elder Kwon in his mind:

So-Chun Hyuk: Anyway what are you doing here elder Kwon ?

Elder Kwon: Eh, I only came here and saw our clan head, i mean Shioon defeating master class opponent (in confussion he would tell everything, like Jinie in a fight against Yo Ji-Gun..)

The heart from So-Chun Hyuk would start beating fast, while hearing Shioon can still fight...

So-Chun Hyuk: Elder Kwon you know what, those SUC bastards are going to participate in next tournament the same as that where GMR presumably got the title of 9 arts. Tell this to Shioon please and persuade him to help me defeat those basterds that I'm chasing for quite a while now.

Elder Kwon: I will see, what I can do.

In the meanwhile the Ambulance driver has first gone towards Shioon, but Shioon would stand up from the ground alone, and tell others to take care of Jinie and Yo Ji-Gun first.

Right before Shioon would go inside the Ambulance himself, he would look at elder Kwon who would at that time also be going towards his own car, and tell him: Oh, elder Kwon, I'm not a "kid", my name is "Yi Shioon" !!!

Elder Kwon would later be thinking in the car: My daughter sacrifaced herself and has given her life to protect the pride of the Shunwoo clan, and even my grandoughter almost died to protect the pride of the Shunwoo clan, but what about me ??? I tried to ruin "it" (the pride of Shunwoo clan itself !!!), by killing the current head (Shioon). To top it all, even if I would kill Shioon, I wouldn't even accomplish anything, why Sasul is still alive somewhere...

THE END
    Last edited by Monsterguy; January 13, 2012 at 06:45 PM. Reason: spelling
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

19. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

@ monster - nice prediction.

About the chapter, nice turn of events. Was not expecting to find that his daughter took a bullet for the clan by leaving. This totaly changes scope of things for the elder and his plans. Too bad that at the moment gramps is so into himself that he can not see the forest for the trees. I'm certain something will happen before gramps kills Shi Woon, the question is who will show up? Monsterguys prediction may-not be far off.

21. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Miracleomatic's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

My compliment to those who predicted the counter strike with ghost step. It was really fun reading the part when Cool Guy went down. Quite refreshing really. After all that's said and done, looks like Elder doesn't give a jack shit about anyone but the sunwoo clan afterall. It looks like he finally went senile. I will forgive him if he would have a change of heart next chapter.

Lovely prediction Monsterguy. It was fun to read. Its like a little comical side to Elder Kwon. It would be an interesting side story.
    My Top 5 Manwa
    1.) Witch Hunter (Badass and greedy. Tasha Godspell is an asshole, a good type of asshole)
    2.) Veritas (Badass evil and cool. Gangryong will fuck up anyone, even kittens.)
    3.) The Breaker series (I just love martial arts.)
    4.) Immortal Regis + Chavelier of the Abyss (Good story and art style. Damn! I want his sword, Depore.)
    5.) Legend of Maian (So-So in story and art.)

http://jinrikagero.deviantart.com/

23. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast