Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2) , Gintama 511 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 56 Discussion

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

The Breaker The Breaker : New Waves 56 Discussion

This is where you can post all the spoilers for The Breaker: New Waves chapter 56!

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
    Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
    For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show
    Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

• * Please discuss the spoilers in this thread and post here when a chapter is out.
    • Please do not create a new thread for discussion of the chapter - continue the discussion/predictions in this thread itself.

Last edited by Charlie; January 12, 2012 at 10:49 PM.

Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkLordOfKichiku's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker: New Waves 56 Spoiler Thread

The artist has posted the cover pic for Chapter 56!:

http://blog.naver.com/tdstudio/100148055115

Looks like Ha-Ill, Jinie and... Presumably Kwon?

3. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Wowzers's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, it does look like him. Unfortunately, the artist has the elder turning his back on them... Symbolically at least.

I had some trouble with your link though so here is another:
    http://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn...ortType=recent

I hate finding links on my phone.
    Last edited by Wowzers; January 09, 2012 at 01:52 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I was hoping Ha Ill and Kwon (if that is him) would not jump into the fight so soon, guess Shioon might really have gotten cracked in the head with that last strike from Glasses.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GOOMOONRYONG View Post
    I was hoping Ha Ill and Kwon (if that is him) would not jump into the fight so soon, guess Shioon might really have gotten cracked in the head with that last strike from Glasses.
    That cover looks like a flashback of Kwon, Jinie and Ha-Il from when the 3 of them were getting along before the whole Shioon saga. Though the symbolism of the Elder turning his back on them is pretty clear.

Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkLordOfKichiku's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wowzers View Post
    Unfortunately, the artist has the elder turning his back on them... Symbolically at least..
    Quote Originally Posted by svyatoslav View Post
    Though the symbolism of the Elder turning his back on them is pretty clear.
    Yeah... I guess Kwon is right about ONE thing at least: Shioon HAS been turning things upside down ever since he came to the Sunwoo clan - First, he manages to turn the most stubborn one among the Elders into his fan and next he manages to turn two subordinates that Kwon raised by himself to his side as well... Althrough to be fair, Ha-Ill now going over to Shioon's side is not Shioon's fault (at least nbot directly), since Ha-Ill doesn't care about Shioon but cares about Jinie, whom Kwon has lately not been treating well and just recently outright declared he was willing to abandon, so it's really all Kwon's fault

Quote Originally Posted by GOOMOONRYONG View Post
    Hmm, maybe, but let's keep in mind that covers don't always hints at the events in a chapter. Some covers are rather random, others (like this one) are meant to be symbolic, others (such as the cover of 55) says something about what'll happen in the chapters and/or who'll appear there and yet others (such as the cover of chapter 25) have implications of what the future holds... I guess we'll see which one this is on Friday (as I said, I think it's just meant to be symbolic, but we won't know for sure until Friday).

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If anything, that cover could mean that we are in for a flashback from Elder Kwon soon, that's about it. Both Jinie and Ha-Il are out for the count for now so they can't join the action and I just don't see Kwon helping Shioon in this incident.

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Yep, looks like Ha-Ill, Jinie and Elder Kwon. The art should be a symbol of how the characters are linked with each other. Whilst, Ha-Ill has bonds with Jinnie, Elder is walking away from them. Call it pride or Kwon's disapproval for Jinnie.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i cant really see, ha-il or sera jumping in this fight.

first of all ha-il is still passed out from the palm blast he received and sera is still running away from pursuers

although it may look like lots of time has passed, all this was happening while shiion is fighting.

huyk is more likely than anyone else to be the one interupting...that is if he's even around that area...

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Iti's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Last edited by Iti; January 12, 2012 at 08:33 PM.

12. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn! Pretty early today lol.

Edit: Well now this chapter at least seems to redeem last week's chapter which was a real letdown in my opinion. Really the only complaint I have is that Shiwoon took down a Master-class opponent with only 3 hits which if you think of it seems pretty ridiculous. Then again with him having godly Ki and whatnot it still doesn't come off as a surprise seeing as how I'm sure his punches pack more than enough power to take down probably anybody except for GMR of course lol. I just hope we can get a translation soon because it seems like Ha-Il reveals something important to Elder Kwon.
    Last edited by Inne; January 12, 2012 at 09:16 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member yellowblue's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Pretty awesome chapter. Poor eye glass guy got a direct hit on the chest after the flicker technique! That's what you get in underestimating your enemy. Plus it ended up as a one hit KO after all. Can't wait on the translation of the phone call conversation between the old head dude and the clown guy. The old dude seems pretty pissed because of the phone call and it is not a very good timing for Shiwoon. I guess Jinie will save him again this time.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

WOOOOOO atta boy Shioon I knew you were going to show use a foot technique yeahhhhh! I can't wait for the chapter to get translated.
    Last edited by GOOMOONRYONG; January 12, 2012 at 09:47 PM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ChaoticKen's Avatar
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

HEY FUCKASSES GUESS WHO IT'S YOUR BELLIGERENT NEIGHBORHOOD TRANSLATOR-MAN. IN THIS NEW CHAPTER, SHIT HAPPENS. AND THEN SOME OTHER SHIT. SHOCKING SECRETS ARE REVEALED AND I'M KINDA BORED RIGHT NOW SO I'LL DO THIS.

Also I'm not longer translating bubbles with just a single groan or grunt on them.

TL Note: As with the case in Chapter 28, author screwed up on a technique name. He accidentally wrote HweRyongBalGak instead but since it was written as Gyuk in the previous chapter cliffhanger as well as the preceding chapter I've gone with the correct version instead. Also because Gak is generally used for kicks not punches. Presumably this will later be fixed as was the case for Chapter 28. If you people start making fucking mistakes with this like you did with that when you started claiming that ShiWoon knew the SunWoo Lightning Strike thingamabob I fucking quite translating. Seriously do not jump to fucking stupid lameass dipshit conclusions like that for the love of God and use your fucking brains for once.

It really, really, REALLY ticks me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Page 1
    Glasses: HweRyongBalGyuk!
    Quote Originally Posted by Page 2
    Glasses: Foot... footwork? [Granted it's more like Stepping Technique but footwork seems to be the way you guys seem to refer it to in the forums so I'll go with that.]

ShiWoon: You've never actually seen sunseng-nim's footwork, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Page 3
    ShiWoon: Fake student!
    Quote Originally Posted by Page 4
    Glasses: Kkk!! For this to happen now of all times! [Talking about his leg]
    Quote Originally Posted by Page 5
    Glasses: Da... damn!

ShiWoon: Explode!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pages 6~7
    ShiWoon: NeGyukGwun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Page 8
    Glasses: ... This...

Glasses: ... preposterous...
    Quote Originally Posted by Page 10
    ShiWoon: Do you get it now?

ShiWoon: This is sunseng-nim's footwork and fist!
    Quote Originally Posted by Page 11
    Elder: What...

Elder: Just what is this? This duel?

Elder: That man's skills where master-class. In terms of level he was far superior to that kid... How did this result come to be?

Elder: That kid, was he hiding his skills in order to find his opponent's weakness?

Elder: Hm?
    Quote Originally Posted by Page 12
    ShiWoon: Ah... the effects of the drug are...

ShiWoon: I'm at my limit.... I can't .... anymore...

ShiWoon: But... However I can I have to get JiNi and JiGun to the hospital...

Elder: Is it exhaustion?

Elder: How appalling. Exhaustion after a duel. Considering this he doesn't seem like someone calculating enough to conceal his skills.

Elder: Anyhow, it seems as if I'll need to put an end to this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Page 13
    HaIl: This.. this is... Kkk!

SeRa: Please do not overexert yourself! You are severely wounded!

HaIl: Wha, what happened? The... the Elder?

SeRa: He seems to have gone in the direction of ShiWoon-nim. Right now we are heading after him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Page 14
    SeRa: It seems as if Elder Kwon is planning on slaying both ShiWoon-nim and JiNi-yang.

HaIl: Park the car.

SeRa: Yes?

SeRa: Why? If we do not hurry then...

HaIl: I know so just park the car!

Elder: Hmm?
    Quote Originally Posted by Page 15
    HaIl: Elder... This is HaIl speaking.

Elder: I seem to have underestimated you. I didn't think you'd be able to regain consciousness that easily after being hit by my ki attack.

HaIl: Elder... There is something I must tell you about lady HeJin.
    You know what fuck it there is only so much text that I am willing to translate so I'll just summarize the rest instead since it's long as fuck even without that.

According to HaIl, HeJin did not run away because she was against the marriage. In fact, the one who broke the engagement off in the first place was the SunWoo clan head. When he was young, HaIl came upon the head breaking it off. HaIl confronted the family head, telling him that things would go bad if the Elder heard of it. The family head replied that it didn't matter what happened, that he had somebody else he loved and that he could no longer conceal his feelings.

The Elder doesn't believe this at first, since HeJin never told him anything like that. The reason HeJin left was because she realized what would happen if the Elder knew the truth. She knew that he'd come into conflict with the family head, and that the SunWoo clan would end up being ruined. She also ordered HaIl not to reveal the truth, which is why the Elder knew nothing about the whole affair. HaIl says that he was tempted to tell the Elder many times but never could because of the order, because HeJin was someone who was willing to become a traitor in the eyes of everyone she loved for the sake of the clan and her father, and he couldn't bring himself to disobey the order given to him by such a person. The only reason he's going against that now is because he doesn't want JiNi to earn the ire of the Elder as a result of HeJin's sacrifice.

HaIl begs the Elder to help the temporary head (ShiWoon) since JiNi may be in trouble and...

ELDER SAYS FUCK NO. FUCK THE PAST. THE SUNWOO CLAN WILL SOON BECOME MINE. I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT SOME BITCH'S AFFAIRS.

MY LIFELONG AMBITION IS TO MAKE THE SUNWOO CLAN THE STRONGEST CLAN EVER AND I'LL DO ANYTHING TO DO IT BECAUSE I GAVE UP MY ENTIRE LIFE FOR THE SAKE OF THE SUNWOO CLAN SO I'M ENTITLED BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.

17. Thanks 13 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nanoclarkology's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Did anyone expect the chapter? I certainly didn't. That is a great hit by Shioon. In two hits the fight was over. He just needs to pergect the foot movements and time his hits. He would be near unstoppable. Especially with his unlimited ki. But i really don't want him to spam like Naruto. Great chapter.

New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast