Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 56 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 56 Discussion / 57 Predictions

Awesome chapter! Loved everything about it, no complaints here. Once Shioon recovers his Ki center, shit is going down. If Shioon trains he will become even scarier than 9AD.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker: New Waves 56 Spoiler Thread

Oh fuck the elder, even after being told the truth...you know what, I think the reason he wanted his daughter to marry the previous head was so that he gets a higher pedestal within the clan.

So it looks like that selfish asshole WILL end up like part 1 elder...bitter evil and greedy...probably will be the bad guy this time too.

PROPS TO SHIOON for winning his first master fight. Lol I still feel this fight would have ended with glasses losing still EVEN if shioon hadn't fuct his leg prior cuz his arrogance was trully his weakness.

I think whoever that's causing the traffic on the other side will be the one to save Shioon...hopefully its not hyuk, because even he doesn't stand a chance vs elder...we need someone stronger....THE DOCTOR perhaps?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheMoa's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow.... amazing
    Shit just got real and right now I don't even miss Goomoonryong.

I can't wait for next week.. both plot and action are mixing in nice way.

---------- Post added at 02:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bighawke5 View Post

I think whoever that's causing the traffic on the other side will be the one to save Shioon...hopefully its not hyuk, because even he doesn't stand a chance vs elder...we need someone stronger....THE DOCTOR perhaps?
    Isn't the traffic jam caused by the SUC guys doing ruckus? Anyway, I don't think the Doctor is that strong.

Where are the fox supernova and the kimbo slice elder? Maybe they'll get involved, since they were looking for Shioon before.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ChaoticKen's Avatar
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoa View Post
    Where are the fox supernova and the kimbo slice elder? Maybe they'll get involved, since they were looking for Shioon before.
    <3
    Last edited by ChaoticKen; January 12, 2012 at 11:12 PM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker: New Waves 56 Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by nanoclarkology View Post
    Did anyone expect the chapter? I certainly didn't. That is a great hit by Shioon. In two hits the fight was over. He just needs to pergect the foot movements and time his hits. He would be near unstoppable. Especially with his unlimited ki. But i really don't want him to spam like Naruto. Great chapter.
    Everything so far is going according to my prediction (and so many were so skeptical :P ), now it'd be nice if the other half of my prediction came true with Hyuk So Chun rescuing Shioon (and he is more than capable of holding off the Elder with his bodyguards there) and Sera grabbing Jini.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoa View Post
    Wow.... amazing

Isn't the traffic jam caused by the SUC guys doing ruckus? Anyway, I don't think the Doctor is that strong.

you could be right about the traffic jam, but its still left to guesses

The supernova guy aka ha-il and wall-kun are no match for the elder. there needs to be someone stronger and the doctor wanted to train shioon before that sunwoo clan master trained him, he even promised shioon a win against ji-gun then but shioon refused saying he can't learn from a diff person when he's being taught currently. Hence I don't believe Doc is just a Doc.

IF there's no one that shows up, then my guess is jinie wakes up and starts talking to elder who i guess now sees what happened to her, i dont think he saw her yet...

i dont think hyuk so chun would be stupid enough to stand up to this elder, but then again he stood up to GMR so....
    Last edited by bighawke5; January 12, 2012 at 11:36 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Didn't Ha-il tell the Elder about Jini's condition, I really don't think the SOB cares.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ChaoticKen's Avatar
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bighawke5 View Post
    you could be right about the traffic jam, but its still left to guesses

The supernova guy aka ha-il and wall-kun are no match for the elder. there needs to be someone stronger and the doctor wanted to train shioon before that sunwoo clan master trained him, he even promised shioon a win against ji-gun then but shioon refused saying he can't learn from a diff person when he's being taught currently. Hence I don't believe Doc is just a Doc.

IF there's no one that shows up, then my guess is jinie wakes up and starts talking to elder who i guess now sees what happened to her, i dont think he saw her yet...

i dont think hyuk so chun would be stupid enough to stand up to this elder, but then again he stood up to GMR so....
    Yi GyuBum. HaIl is not one of the Four Heavenly Kings. GyuBum is.

Quote Originally Posted by svyatoslav View Post
    Didn't Ha-il tell the Elder about Jini's condition, I really don't think the SOB cares.
    How would HaIl know about JiNi's condition? He was unconscious. Also didn't see it happening.

All he told Elder was that JiNi was in trouble / danger. Which she is.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticKen View Post
    How would HaIl know about JiNi's condition? He was unconscious. Also didn't see it happening.

All he told Elder was that JiNi was in trouble / danger. Which she is.
    Ah that's true my mistake, I forgot that Sera doesn't know about the current situation (I'm just so used to her knowing everything that it slipped my mind). But I guess what I was trying to say is that if the Elder doesn't care that Jini is in the danger then he wouldn't really care if he saw her injured. It looks to me like he went off the deep end in the end of the chapter and threw away any humanity he had left inside him for his life long goal of becoming the Clan's leader behind the shadows.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member [ki{kk}o]'s Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

am i wrong or in the 2th page glasses doesn't wear his glove?
    :°D
    @ChaoticKen: thanks for your funny trad :°D

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner 8Psycho's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like i was wrong... well, thats okey too.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member joshua019's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GOOMOONRYONG View Post
    Awesome chapter! Loved everything about it, no complaints here. Once Shioon recovers his Ki center, shit is going down. If Shioon trains he will become even scarier than 9AD.
    He'll be 100 arts dragon
    called it is the footwork!

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Indeed it was an awesome chapter!
    OMG i loved so much when Shioon called the glasses guy fake disciple and that blow , i waited so many months to see again that exploding punch . Yeah it was very touching seeing Shioon almost like his past self and he actually defeated a master class , not bad at all .
    Now i hate Elder more than ever , i mean even after hearing what happened with his daughter , knowing that she didn't betray the Sun-woon clan he still can't let go of those selfish desires , he only cares about becoming the head . i really can't stand him and i would be very surprised if he suddenly becomes a good person and lets Shioon live . I wish GMR would appear right there and stop Elder . I know this is kinda impossible but i can't help it since i miss him showing up in the story.
    Oh i also miss Alex i wonder what's he up to now

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

A-Team just released their translation i think it's better than the previous one and also i read the 2 long page rant!

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like my prediction for how the fight would be resolved last week was pretty spot on. It's also a little funny to me the truth behind Hae-Jin leaving the clan since I had also considered those circumstances to be her real reason for abandoning the clan. After all the head of the clan couldn't run away from his marriage and his clan, as Jinie's mother was able to.

Anyway I'm drawing on my prediction for this chapter from a few significant pieces of info we gained in previous chapters. Elder Kwon has been the elder most concerned with keeping the clan out of any situation that could potentially give reason for the rest of Murim to rise up against the Sunwoo. I imagine it would be perfectly suitable for his fears to be realized, however the cause of such realization would be his own actions. Another few details worth mentioning is that the SUC underling had warned the goth girl that their group had been operating out in the open for too long, meaning that the eyes of the alliance will fall upon them eventually. The SUC also called an emergency meeting of the 5 captains, likely in response to Chundomoon's (Heavenly Way School's) joining the weakened alliance in their fight against the SUC.

I had previously dismissed it before, but I now believe that Hyuk So Chun in concert with the Alliance will appear on scene, thus thwarting Elder
    Kwon's plans, therefore saving Shioon's life. It kind of adds up to me especially considering the latest story detail we have is that the roads were inexplicably blocked off for traffic in the vicinity of the area that the action is, also the area that the alliance would want insulated from the regular world.

New Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast