Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Noblesse: Chapter 219 Discussions/220 Prediction

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Noblesse: Chapter 219 Discussions/220 Prediction

This is where you can post all the spoilers for the next chapter of Noblesse!

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

• * Please discuss the spoilers in this thread and post here when a chapter is out.
    • Please do not create a new thread for discussion of the chapter - continue the discussion/predictions in this thread itself.

---------- Post added January 16, 2012 at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was January 09, 2012 at 10:14 PM ----------

Chapter is out!

Spoiler show
    Last edited by phio_chan; January 16, 2012 at 10:11 AM.

2. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse: Chapter 219 Discussions/220 Prediction

Chapter is out from eg scans. So get it from there. I kind of forgot the date because of work.

@ Phio - I also like the Regis / RK - 4 moments. Regis is all gaga after Rai now that he knows who Rai is.
    So we find out that the Cerberus members are really cut above the fighters we've seen so far, well... cant really say clan leader level either I suppose. I can't wait to see how a fight between RK-4 and Cerberus will turn out. Also that Yuri guy has something planed, you can almost sniff it out.

It seems the KSA's registered modified humans did not last too well against Cerberus. I was a little disappointed at how quickly they've been taken out. I'm beginning to wonder if Sangeen and Yonsu would even stand a chance. Its not looking likely at the moment.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Geez, why did these Union people have to be so arrogant and full of themselves? >.>

It seems that the registered modified humans is only for the formalities. They seem to keep on conducting more experiments behind, or maybe they started it completely new with Sangeen and Yontsu. I truly hope there would be others to back them up later; they would be important players in retrieving KSA from the Union. Since also, I agree with Charlie that the registered ones are disappointing. ^^;

Yuri always have a plan. What I don't understand is why he quickly assumed that it was Tao's works. It could be, but there is also a possibility that the device had been used by Frank for some time and he got it somewhere, right? How could he be so confident?

6. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

It was an ok chapter i guess since we saw that big guy (i really hate this guy) abilities to some extent anyway but it's amusing seeing him and the yellow head going all gaga when they used their "awesome" power against a normal human being, the doctor and those low lvl modified humans. I mean come on what satisfaction could you get from bullying the weak *sigh*.... they are just plain stupid IMO
    And yeah i agree with phio_chan they are too full of themselves that's why i can't wait to see their asses being kicked by Franky and Rai . They need to be taught a lesson or two
    Last edited by matzik1212; January 18, 2012 at 08:17 AM.

8. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Review is out(Here's a link for any who are interested.)

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie
    It seems the KSA's registered modified humans did not last too well against Cerberus. I was a little disappointed at how quickly they've been taken out. I'm beginning to wonder if Sangeen and Yonsu would even stand a chance. Its not looking likely at the moment.
    Yeah, I'd say that they have no chance. Which might lead them to search for allies out of desperation. And three new acquaintances of theirs come to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan
    Yuri always have a plan. What I don't understand is why he quickly assumed that it was Tao's works. It could be, but there is also a possibility that the device had been used by Frank for some time and he got it somewhere, right? How could he be so confident?
    That is a bit funky if you think about it. I suppose it was intended to seem like he recognized it from the craftsmanship but... it's an earpiece. There isn't much there to recognize. Unless Tao signed his name that would seem like a bit of a leap.
    Last edited by Jammin; January 18, 2012 at 08:24 PM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for RPG fans]
    Black Haze [Esp. for Fairy Tail fans]
    Geukji High [Esp. for Kenichi fans.]
    Divine Bells [Esp. for Action/Comedy fans]
    Dragons Rioting [Esp. for Ecchi fans]

10. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member The Red Dog's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Grin Re: Noblesse: Chapter 219 Discussions/220 Prediction

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Geez, why did these Union people have to be so arrogant and full of themselves? >.>
    I'd say Power go to their head.....and I don't think that the KSA registered,enhanced agents are weak,it's the Cerberus Member who are too overpowered compared to them,they are the Elite Soldier of the 12th Elder after all.

Quote Quote:
    Yeah, I'd say that have no chance. Which might lead them to search for allies out of desperation. And three new acquaintances of theirs come to mind.
    Agreed too,though We've yet to know the full extent of their power,Yuri will definitely get rid the KSA.....and this is when despair will come for the two.

Quote Quote:
    they are too full of themselves that's why i can't wait to see their asses being kicked by Franky and Rai . They need to be taught a lesson or two
    Yeah,Their over-confidence will only disservice them,even against the Raizel Knights they might be "surprised"
    Last edited by The Red Dog; January 18, 2012 at 12:57 PM.
    Zettai-Teki Seigi/Absolute Justice

12. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    That is a bit funky if you think about it. I suppose it was intended to seem like he recognized it from the craftsmanship but... it's an earpiece. There isn't much there to recognize. Unless Tao signed his name that would seem like a bit of a leap.
    I completely agree. I think Yuri is jumping a bit too quickly... I don't know. He seems too confident of everything. Indeed that happened after the attack with DA-5 and Dr. Arith... Just a bit strange that he seems so confident. Unless he has another evidence in hand already? That is even more unlikely, no? :P

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

If the chance arises does anyone think Yuri will fight Franky? Well again?

Slightly OT but Im also wondering how old Franky is. ^^

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I think he would. Yuri seems to have some kind of... personal issues... with Frank? I believe he would truly enjoy meeting Frank in battles again.

Frank's age... He must be few years apart from Rai. By few years, it could be around 20-30 or hundreds of years.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

I completely agree. I think Yuri is jumping a bit too quickly... I don't know. He seems too confident of everything. Indeed that happened after the attack with DA-5 and Dr. Arith... Just a bit strange that he seems so confident. Unless he has another evidence in hand already? That is even more unlikely, no? :P
    I think Yuri recognizing that earpiece isn't just a fluke. I don't know why but i have a feeling he isn't the type of guy who's happy to wag his tail for anyone. Now we can guess that he is currently the 13th elder parasite since he came with his personal guards , the Cerberus but i have a feeling he's also working for someone else as well, maybe another elder since we saw that the others aren't quite happy with the 13th way of doing things.
    So i think Yuri is like someone who's purpose is to gather information , as much as possible that includes the basic traits of modified humans. I mean he was able to deduct just by seeing the place and finding that earpiece that Franky must have been the one who fought there. He's the type of guy who is careful at small details , just a meeting with a person and is enough for him to discover special traits of that person.
    Well that's at least my theory , hope you understand what i mean

20. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Interesting theory, matzik. I could see how it matches Yuri. Even more that he works for Crombel in the background if I remember correctly? Since Crombel is much interested in human modifications... we can really see that coming. What I'm not really sure is the purpose of Cerberus being there. They just tagged along with Yuri, then... playing around? XD

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Interesting theory, matzik. I could see how it matches Yuri. Even more that he works for Crombel in the background if I remember correctly? Since Crombel is much interested in human modifications... we can really see that coming. What I'm not really sure is the purpose of Cerberus being there. They just tagged along with Yuri, then... playing around? XD
    The elder is getting paranoid with his warships being destroyed and still wanting to find-out something that he believes Crombell has or is hiding. So he sents his best men to get the info for him. Like I said in the past the only problem is that for us readers we can clearly see that this will lead to no good avail for him. Then Crombell will just sweep in for the win.

23. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah i agree with Charlie . That Crombell bastard is IMO the most threatening character in this manhwa and i have a feeling he will also be the final villain Rai &co. will have to face. At 1st i didn't think to much of him but he's definitely the most threatening existence to the noblesse. he's the type of guy i really can't stand , one who wants to rule over everything

25. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

@ Matzik chan - I'm also not very fond of the Rai and Franky parallels between Crombell and Yuriy.

New Reply