Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ao no Exorcist Ch. 32 Discussion | Ch. 33 Prediction

MH's Most High Quality Poster 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member earthforge's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ao no Exorcist Ch. 32 Discussion | Ch. 33 Prediction

Overkill oh so much.

Interesting thought about Yukio perhaps being closer to water/ice elementals.

I wouldn't be surprised if Kazue's invoking the angels as well. I found it interesting how the King of Fire is Iblis, which is Islam's similar version of Satan. The interesting bit is that this supports the notion of a single Gehenna instead of another Heaven dimension.

Okay, Neonak was so nice to share this little gem on MFox. (Because we were talking about how purely unCANNY that Toudou freaking straddles Yukio almost every time.) You are not going to see that scene the same way evah.
    Avatar © Chelsea Gordon, author of Not Quite Normal.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

I recently become a fan of this manga , it's a really good manga and i like it so it's my 1st time posting here

The chapter was very exciting , i liked that Rin finally regained his confidence and was able to draw Kurikara and even better Ucchusma equipped himself to the sword and is trying to teach Rin how to control his flames , that was very nice

I have to say i really hate Toudou , he's a freak and i'm still wondering what he's trying to achieve , i'm thinking someone from much higher is behind all this oh and yeah the one who's the most strange is Mephisto , really don't get what is that guy after all is an ally of True Cross or he isn't . From what he's done till now i dare to say he's not.
    Anyway nice chapter looking forward to the next one

P.s. Btw can anyone tell me when is this manga released , like the approximate time when a new chapter is released

MH's Most High Quality Poster 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member earthforge's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

ANE is released in Jump Square every month. Scans used to be very irregular, though now that Mangazone has appeared to pick it up, that might change.

Toudou is like a skin disorder. He's horrific but he grows on you.

I agree there may be someone else behind Toudou's deeds. Toudou may be just working for someone else for the lulz. Still, I think if that someone kicks the bucket, I think Toudou will survive. Would like him to survive, because him and Yukio have a great repartee.

Equip Ucchusma... meh.

Anyways, I wonder if Rin will collapse after completing this huge task. NN on the other forum pointed out that Yukio might be more active in saving Rin because Toudou damaged his coping mechanism. That'd be adorable, and I still hold some hope for Yukio deceiving Toudou in the future.
    Avatar © Chelsea Gordon, author of Not Quite Normal.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2