Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ao no Exorcist Ch. 31 Discussion | Ch. 32 Prediction

MH's Most High Quality Poster 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member earthforge's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ao no Exorcist Ch. 31 Discussion | Ch. 32 Prediction

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Ao No Exorcist. NOTE: AoNoEx will be on break next month. Expect spoilers at the beginning of January!

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show
    Avatar © Chelsea Gordon, author of Not Quite Normal.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Hangedman's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ao no Exorcist Ch. 31 Spoiler Thread

chinese scan here

3. Thanks 7 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH's Most High Quality Poster 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member earthforge's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Toudou 'asplode.

*goes and cries in a corner for a manipulator who could've been interesting*

Apparently it was necessary for Bon to survive though. Poor guy has a nasty-ass flu from the IK. Also - I like the IK's design. Unique and classic at the same time.

Wish I knew what Toudou's remarks to Yukio and Yukio's thoughts were. Apparently Yukio got shocked by somebody saying "Okumura-kun" behind him. I presume it's a voice he recognizes, but wonder who and if they saw what happened with his eyes.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member candy's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i'm sorry earth we all know how much you liked todou as the antagonist. look on the bright side! he was still able to mind fuck even as he disintegrated into what looked like a pile of ash.
    now for rin....i was excited when i saw the color page because i thought this was a sign that at some point in this chapter rin was going to be able to draw kurikara. unfortunately my hopes fell flat. come on rin get with it your friends are dying out there!!!
    shiemi looked PO and i don't blame her. go get them shiemi!!!
    okay so bon looked like he was going to pass out from exhaustion before the IK released his miasma. now he looks like he's barely hanging on. i don't know how long the characters think they can rely solely on bon but somebody better get their ass in gear! (directed towards rin)

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Jamaica
    Post Thanks / Like

What a waste of a potentially awesome antagonist and character. I'm a little dissapointed cause i actually enjoyed him more than the actual antagonists of this series. Coloured pictures in ao no exorcist are usually just for show so they never really prelude anything but they are pretty damn nice to look at.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by capricorn View Post
    What a waste of a potentially awesome antagonist and character. I'm a little dissapointed cause i actually enjoyed him more than the actual antagonists of this series.
    QFT. Thanks candy! You made my day in the office.

I guess it's sorta expected, but sad because we never found out his goal. It was necessary apparently to give Bon the full power of Karura - it will probably be useful for Bon to help bring Rin back to his senses (Karura is upper class.)

I really want to know how Yukio feels about Toudou's demise. Looks like he's a little down after all that (well, completely understandable - kicked around like a beach ball, using a skill that is exhausting, nearly being strangled, having a demon ability pop out of nowhere...)

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Jamaica
    Post Thanks / Like

I really don't know where Yukio stands in all this cause he's a really complex character, so you'll find he's not as easy to read as say Rin or any of the other characters. I'm honestly unable to see what his current standing is after his talk with Toudou. Is he still harbouring some internal fear? Has he gotten over his fears? and most importantly What exactly is he really afraid of........himself?

Scanlator 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Mr. Death's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

People I come bearing gifts....

http://jacgroup.zetsuboushita.net/?p=1832

Sig by Cross, Bar by Ravona!!!

10. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member thatguy3331's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ao no Exorcist Ch. 31 Discussion | Ch. 32 Prediction

Finally a chapter!

although honestly I thought it was kinda 'meh-ish'. I' glad they found a way to hold down that guy, but from the looks of it everyone else is ticked off because of it. well he can still regenerate so its not a big deal. I'm more ticked off that rin STILL can't draw his sword! or do SOMETHING!! I mean man if his sword were drawn all of this would be over by now (which I guess is why it isn't but oh well) I hope the next few months brings a conclusion to the arc though...
    for anyone who likes my HxH mots, find em all here! and here too! My blog

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i hope next chapter rin will be able to unsheathe his sword. its about time, i mean even shura was begging him to break free!!! but this leaves me to wonder...with every other shounen (DGM for instance when allen had to restore his innocence after tikki did a number on it and before it came back as crown clown) will rin's power/form change slightly when he is able to draw the sword? like will his flames be stronger....i mean so far ANE has followed the basic structure of a shounen manga (although a lot better than most) so i don't see why not...

---------- Post added January 13, 2012 at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was January 09, 2012 at 09:45 PM ----------

oh and by the way....who the hell is that guy in the cloak!? its been over ten chapters since he was first introduced and we still have no idea who he is!!!!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member sakura_fai's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

We've seen Takara ever since the 2nd chapter and we still don't know who he is. ;P and which guy in the cloak?

The Impure King's form cracks me up. XD It looks like a huge moth. Refresh my memory, that beam of light coming from Bon is the barrier right?

And I don't think Toudou's gone. Yukio said it himself, his ashes will only buy a little time, even if they scatter the ashes, the phoenix can still regenerate. So I wouldn't count him out yetm esp since he seems so intent on his goal.

Imo, Yukio seems worried about something, maybe how easy defeating Toudou was? or that someone else is behind everything? Someone was calling him on p. 27 after all...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member relory's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by candy View Post
    oh and by the way....who the hell is that guy in the cloak!? its been over ten chapters since he was first introduced and we still have no idea who he is!!!!
    Do you mean the Kaizer-guy? With the mask which I can't remember what's called? Kaizer-mask I've been wondering about that too.. I wonder if he's going to be important later (or if he was just one of Todou's "unimportant" accomplices(sp?)...

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner P.I.E.86's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think he was talking to the Snake chick.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i don't think that the guy in the mask was mamushi...but i have no idea why. i mean she never said it was her but then again she never said it wasn't....was the guy in the mask just one of todou's random henchman????

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe it's the guy behind Yukio? :P

But I root for Toudou being the tip of another group that practices nomming demons (as cool as he is, I think he burned out long before he could figure out how to do that.) His personal goals aren't known, except that he's still carrying on cranky about being the ignored youngest.

Or Yukio is more interesting to them with what he did with his eyes. Poor Yukio. The problem with being a prodigy is that everyone wants him. Everyone.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast