Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: A letter to Norihiro Yagi

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Utsune's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: A letter to Norihiro Yagi

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlzap View Post
    I would most certainly, without a moment's doubt or hesitation, immediately type that letter up and slam that send button with only one burning question;

Why can't you produce Claymore chapters faster fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Allmypain

Ahhahaha. Preferably daily if possible :P That's what I'd like.
    He did kinda admit the reason though, that he's not skilled enough to do so:

Second to last question, which has also been buried in a sea of translation in my post↑ hahahaa.

---------- Post added February 15, 2013 at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was February 10, 2013 at 07:24 AM ----------

Oh yeah, on another note, I actually forgot to say what kinda questions I would like to asking Yagi-sensei haha, in response to this thread.

1) If Clare had a nickname, what would you give her?

2) The passage of time is damn hard to tell. Takes me quite a while to notice a few months have actually passed from one page to the next, and in the end I ain't even sure of that lol. Could you release a comprehensive timeline sorta thing in your next databook? :P

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner thesilverking's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I had been looking at all kinds of websites and waswondering is there going to be a continuous manga after the last one(142). I would hope so to see Priscilla die lol. I cantvwait. Furthermore i noticed that it doesnt give a clear indication if isley is dead on not it just says the end of isley? With a question mark. Lol fingers crossed hope he is still alive and hopefully you can continue making claymore to the end.

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

Another thing. Lets kills Priscilla off already they made her 2 powerful lmao.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Irene's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by faintsmile1992 View Post
    I doubt this will happen but if it does.

1. Ask him to confirm once and for all about Nietzschean themes in Claymore.
    2. Ask him if he's familiar with Germanic culture (in Iceland, warriors were expected to turn into monsters unless other warriors killed them).
    3. Ask him if hes familiar with psychology and so-called personality disorders, especially the writings ofWillem H.J. Martens about psychopathy, because many of his characters are very accurate.
    I read almost the complete works of Nietzsche a few years ago, and I've seen your posts about this. I honestly don't see indications in Claymore that Yagi was inspired by him in writing Claymore. It's easy to read that into a series that is dark fantasy, though.

I have some insight on some of the cultural aspects in Claymore, and think I know the cultural origin of the yomas. That's a topic for another thread, though.
    Galarene <3

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3