Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sanji's manly moment and Oda's plans for him.

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sanji's manly moment and Oda's plans for him.

I think it's for the best if people keep underestimating him. For me it's part of his badassery. I mean, whenever they fought strong crew/opponents, he was always the "no name" guy, he doesn't even have a proper Wanted Poster, he is just the cook, then he fuckingly surprises them all the time, showing how a monster he truly is (and yet)...To the point he never was in a real critical situation like Zoro or Luffy in his 1vs1 fights. It's like he has still yet to show his real strength. He is like the black swan, he is the unexpected.

Even during the last arc, he had no spotlight until the real fight (he wasn't in the palace when trouble started etc).

Guys above said everything about the Mermaid's island issue. He went from his personal last level of Hell to Ultimate Paradise, that's too much to take.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

His main strength is not being expected. That's his badassery. Although I do agree that after the timeskip we haven't seen badass moments of him. I'm expecting them now, though.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

3. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

So... Now being stuck in Nami's body since last week, I'm curious how Oda will turn that again into actually trolling Sanji big time. I guess he'll have an melée of his inner perv to do nasty things to her, or "just" take a look to what seems to be his -er- hers and his inner gentleman not to harm Nami's body whatever may happen.

Banned 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hoeru View Post
    So... Now being stuck in Nami's body since last week, I'm curious how Oda will turn that again into actually trolling Sanji big time. I guess he'll have an melée of his inner perv to do nasty things to her, or "just" take a look to what seems to be his -er- hers and his inner gentleman not to harm Nami's body whatever may happen.
    I think he'll be more conflicted with the fact he can't do nasty things to her in his own body. I can't see him caring about that at this point though, he now has her in his grasp. Quite literally. He was more than willing to gamble his own life to merely look at Shirahoshi during the last arc so I don't think he'll care much about the reprecussions of his actions in the aftermath either.

It would be interesting to see him resist his urges out of respect for Nami though.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2