Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210

View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
109. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

14 12.84%
  • Good

39 35.78%
  • Average

33 30.28%
  • Bad

23 21.10%
New Reply
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 480 Discussion

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 480 Spoiler Discussion

Well, this looks like a typical arc starting chapter to me...I won't be surprised if we will get the same old Ichigo introductions...age, occupation, and the fact that he can see ghosts again...that should take up the first pages....other than that...the only good thing about this chapter seems to be that SS will be involved from the start, so we might be seeing a more complex storyline from this point...compared to the Fullbring arc or course

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Zennosuke Kurumadarani ~\O/~

Next should be Kon :3

Haha I hope we find out the arc name as well >_<

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/7346/77559612.jpg

this page confirms the quincies :-D (well its not like we needed confirming lol)

Mayuri: Of course. / They are the only ones / who can erase a Hollow's existance!

crappy on the spot tl sucks ._.
    Last edited by yumimi; February 08, 2012 at 03:04 AM.

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Toby_Temple's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 480 Spoiler Pics & Summaries

I think its time for the true Vastolordes to show up. They should be the last villains that need to be dealt with.
    NO to KUROSAKI ICHIGO USING a BOW!!!

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 480 Spoiler Pics & Summaries

Quote Originally Posted by Toby_Temple View Post
    I think its time for the true Vastolordes to show up. They should be the last villains that need to be dealt with.
    Enough with the Vasto Lordes, Starrk, Barragan, Harribel and Ulquiorra were all VLs, and their purpose in the story is over. Next characters/villians are the Quincy, and if we get to see VLs again, it's going to be the team between Shinigami and Hollows against the final arc's enemy.

6. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter is out on mangastream.

Badass ichigo is... Badass

Love Yuki from the start... Insulting the otherone named Shino in that way... Very good! XD

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ero-Sanji's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Never thought I would say it but I kind of feel sad and a bit nostalgic over the fact that this is the last arc.
    Seems to be that the Quincy are back but I thought there were only two left, but then again when Uryuu was introduced I thought he was the only one left.
    Fate of Darkness vs Rubber Dream
    Purple Dragon vs Three-sword-Dragon
    Alcohol vs Money
    Lazy Eye vs Eye Lie
    Wrestling Jesus vs Cooking Pervert
    Horseman of Death vs Deer Life
    Decaying Female vs Blooming Demon
    Battleship vs Cyborg
    Gentleman with wings vs Gentleman with bones

THIS BATTLE HAS IT ALL!!!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Alderney
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice chapter. I do hope the ramp-up goes a bit faster than previous arcs. Tite needs to solve a lot of questions. Isshin, Royal Guard need to come into play.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crimsonlink310's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter is out, someone make a thread already. Edit: Whoops didn't realize that this was the thread lol.
    Last edited by crimsonlink310; February 08, 2012 at 04:03 AM.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

This chapter made me happy... and so very very sad ;-; I guess thats goodbye to kurumadani now D:

at least kubo shall never stop trolling<3 that shall never ever stop happening n.n

Blood war makes it sounds noble-houseish. So I guess the Quincies are just preliminaries for the larger Soul King part *-* Because I'm quite sure the Quincies have not existed for 1000 yrs after all, but SS has for 2000.
    Last edited by yumimi; February 08, 2012 at 03:16 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member hopeandlight's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

fufu
    the chapter cover looked awesome
    I look forward to the final arc Kubo-sensei has planned

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member fairiehearts's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

haha first thing i thought of when i saw yuki: Is that yuzu with black hair??

At least we get introduced to new character but for 20+ pgs i thought we'd be seeing more of the old ones as well haha anyway I'd say its an exciting start to the last arc! And ichigo is definitely badass.

When I saw the shadow i thought it was isshin but it might be either a quincy or a royal guard.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member rambokid's Avatar
    Country
    Guinea-Bissau
    Post Thanks / Like

last arc, so sad
    It was better when it was worse.

News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay, let's hope those two characters is going to last long.
    Either soul society getting stupid or those 2 have hidden powers because sending newbs to a hollow-fest town is not a good idea.
    I was expecting the guy to actually be strong despite being clumsy and all.
    I believe that the first few chapters of this arc will be ichigo interacting with those 2, and I think ichigo will serve as a sensei to them
    and maybe even in the future pass the duty of protecting Karakura town to them .

Can bleach stop it with the "shady figures appear?!" thing already? It ruined the awesome chapter for me, other than that, pretty great chapter.
    Looking forward to the antagonists and they smell like trouble.Looks like every antagonist in every arc interested in ichigo or something.
    Uh, Ichigo shouldn't be blond but I guess because of art.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It's definitely interesting to see Kubo actually using a lot of panels to reveal a new "opponent" right off the bat rather then hide it within the last panel. He didn't even hide the fact that Hollow bait is being used to lure out all these Hollows, then for the most part they've been killing them while at the same time trying to get cause casulties towards the Shinigamis.

What is odd though is why did they send out rookies when imminent threat seemed well known, seems a tad irresponsible to send out newbies when they have been getting reports of mass destruction of hollows which may cause imbalance between the material world and soul world. It's kinda like, oh hey you know some serious stuff is about to happen but instead of sending well trained people let's just send out some fodder to get killed. It seems like the only reason they were sent was so Ichigo could look like a badass lol. "we don't wanna rely on ichigo but we'll send you two out so Ichigo has to come to your aid, I mean we could send Renji or Rukia again but they've become to strong and Ichigo wouldn't have to do anything to be of help."

That's just a tad nitpick though just seems odd that SS would actually want new people stationed in an area that's been know to have increased hollow activity. Overall there is definite intrigue as to what may happen next, it'll be quite surprising if the Quincy pops out and attempts to strike down Ichigo right off the bat. There is one foreshadow in the back of my head though, even though Ishida has been through a lot with the group it looks like he may be forced to join forces or join willingly since his father has always expressed his disapproval over his recent connection with SS.

That does also bring up another interesting point, maybe the reason why his father had no problem with Ishida striking down hollows through SS order is because it's part of the upcoming Quincy plan to seek revenge towards them for the near extinction of them.

If anything though I think if Ishida ends up joining the other side, his main target may just be Mayuri, since he performed disgusting experiments on his people, and even though he saved his life in HM he prolly still has revenge deep in his heart which the Quincy group may bring up with Ishida. Though I think it's safe to assume that Ishida may turn into an enemy. He even said back in HM that he wasn't going because of the shinigamis but to save Orihime so he wasn't breaking his father's rules.

What'll be really interesting though is if these Quincy can use Fullbring, I recall someone earlier mentioned what purpose did the Fullbring arc bring and I think one point is to expand on the Quincy's abilities since they just seem to be a one note kinda group all using the same power set. Fullbring also gives Ichigo a chance to expand on his power if he so chooses.

Through the setup it seems like Isshin and Ryuken might end up turning into mediators, since they seem to have a history that'll be revealed I just wonder where Ryuken's allegiance may fall into this. I kinda feel like even though he does have distaste towards the shinigami he much rather live a life of peace rather then having to be forced to fight. Same goes with Isshin to, even though they both are quite powerful they choose not to fight. Isshin only did it because he was aware of Aizen's threat but Isshin didn't seem to worry to much over it lol.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Airget View Post
    It's definitely interesting to see Kubo actually using a lot of panels to reveal a new "opponent" right off the bat rather then hide it within the last panel. He didn't even hide the fact that Hollow bait is being used to lure out all these Hollows, then for the most part they've been killing them while at the same time trying to get cause casulties towards the Shinigamis.

What is odd though is why did they send out rookies when imminent threat seemed well known, seems a tad irresponsible to send out newbies when they have been getting reports of mass destruction of hollows which may cause imbalance between the material world and soul world. It's kinda like, oh hey you know some serious stuff is about to happen but instead of sending well trained people let's just send out some fodder to get killed. It seems like the only reason they were sent was so Ichigo could look like a badass lol. "we don't wanna rely on ichigo but we'll send you two out so Ichigo has to come to your aid, I mean we could send Renji or Rukia again but they've become to strong and Ichigo wouldn't have to do anything to be of help."

That's just a tad nitpick though just seems odd that SS would actually want new people stationed in an area that's been know to have increased hollow activity. Overall there is definite intrigue as to what may happen next, it'll be quite surprising if the Quincy pops out and attempts to strike down Ichigo right off the bat. There is one foreshadow in the back of my head though, even though Ishida has been through a lot with the group it looks like he may be forced to join forces or join willingly since his father has always expressed his disapproval over his recent connection with SS.

That does also bring up another interesting point, maybe the reason why his father had no problem with Ishida striking down hollows through SS order is because it's part of the upcoming Quincy plan to seek revenge towards them for the near extinction of them.

If anything though I think if Ishida ends up joining the other side, his main target may just be Mayuri, since he performed disgusting experiments on his people, and even though he saved his life in HM he prolly still has revenge deep in his heart which the Quincy group may bring up with Ishida. Though I think it's safe to assume that Ishida may turn into an enemy. He even said back in HM that he wasn't going because of the shinigamis but to save Orihime so he wasn't breaking his father's rules.

What'll be really interesting though is if these Quincy can use Fullbring, I recall someone earlier mentioned what purpose did the Fullbring arc bring and I think one point is to expand on the Quincy's abilities since they just seem to be a one note kinda group all using the same power set. Fullbring also gives Ichigo a chance to expand on his power if he so chooses.

Through the setup it seems like Isshin and Ryuken might end up turning into mediators, since they seem to have a history that'll be revealed I just wonder where Ryuken's allegiance may fall into this. I kinda feel like even though he does have distaste towards the shinigami he much rather live a life of peace rather then having to be forced to fight. Same goes with Isshin to, even though they both are quite powerful they choose not to fight. Isshin only did it because he was aware of Aizen's threat but Isshin didn't seem to worry to much over it lol.
    I thought it was fishy too at first. How much did Ichigo piss them off last chapter that they no longer want to rely on him to protect Karakura Town? But then they send two scared newbs to take over his former main duties? It doesn't make sense. Unless, Ichigo was unofficially given rank. Hear me out. Making a still living human a Captain is probably something that would never make it through Central 46 no matter how much they recognize his strength and conviction. But in order to get passed that, they start sending newbs with potential to "Take over his duties" all the while knowing that every person that has ever worked with Ichigo has gotten stronger. It's like they're sending him new members of an unofficial squad.

I'm just spit-balling but it's the only reason I could see them sending those two.

New Reply
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast