Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
109. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

14 12.84%
  • Good

39 35.78%
  • Average

33 30.28%
  • Bad

23 21.10%
New Reply
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Thread: Bleach 480 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SaitoSpike's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 480 Discussion / 481 Predictions

well like dude wrote in the chapter review, in the end it wouldnt make much sense for the last arc's enemy to be the Quincy, shouldnt it have something to do with Hollows since thats the battle thats constantly faught, i think the Quincy will have something to do with it but i dont see them being the main enemy, i think there's more to it than them wanting revenge in the end these 2 groups of ppl are both trying to protect the human world, they simply disagree on the procedure

Only one thing stirs my emotion. Aku. Soku. Zan. For the sake of my justice alone!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity elitefox's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    I also wondered why Ichi didn't sense the guy, especially that he is in several meters. Hope it will be revealed in the next chapter. I hope we'll get some skirmish between Ichi and the guy in oder for us to learn more about the opponents.
    Well we can assume he/she is a master of hiding his reiatsu
    CLEANED

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

You might be correct. The new oponents might be good in hiding their Reiatsu or they might have some special type of Reiatsu and thus they will be a bit difficult to get spotted.

My hope is to see the new enemy in the upcoming chapter. And I also hope it won't be Quincy or at least I hope it won't be a simple Quincy. Maybe some sort of a Hybrid between Quincy and Fullbringer. That would make they more of a match for Shinigami.

P.S. It would be better if it would be some other enemy, for example some special sort of Arrancar.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Quantized's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by elitefox View Post
    Well we can assume he/she is a master of hiding his reiatsu
    So true, that's a good possibility.
    Also Quincies seem different from Fullbringers (Orihime, Chad, the fullbringers etc.), as in they draw Reatsu from their surroundings.
    Thus, a Quincy is as strong as his/her surroundings and training.
    Quincies are known to be really good in reatsu control, but what if they only have the reatsu of that as a normal human? But cable of controlling much more reatsu once draining from their surroundings?

Also (off track a bit, but still important) to consider the Quincies "Final form", the glove, it was just a glove, not a full body armor.
    Quincies use tools, it's not far fetched that they need a full body armor and to release it in order to get really strong, for example, reach Ichigo's level.

So it's not far fetched that Quincies can hide just as good as any normal human when not using their abilities. They only need enough to be able to see spirits, and that honestly doesn't seem like a lot.

So far, it seems a Soul can't handle too much reatsu if it's either not build / designed for it, or just not used to it. Seemingly both is true, one is the soul design, other is training.
    For example, Ichigo might have needed to get used to all his reatsu, in order to open up for more reatsu.
    If it's the same thing with Quincies, their Souls have to get used to reatsu in order to drain more from surroundings.

This could also lead to another speculation, maybe a fully trained Quincy doesn't loose his/her abilities when using the Quincies "Final form", cause their soul is used to handle that much reatsu.

It seems to connect well together, that guy in the ally is more than likely a Quincy, having the ability to stop draining reatsu from surroundings, and thus seem almost like a normal human.
    Can't imagine anyone other than Quincies stalking Ichigo now, with his reatsu control, he should sense any major abnormalities.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sevenheadedmirror's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

It has been a long journey we've had many asspulls, badass decays, villains of the week and no hero deaths along the way. Bleach had an amazing potential, yet the ending is near and we can but wonder what could have happened. Anyway, it's been long since I posted in a Bleach forum, or any forum at all for that matter, even as much as I like to critique Bleach I owe nearly 70% of my (ancient) sarcastic post's thanks and likes to it. It will be missed.
    Last edited by Sevenheadedmirror; February 14, 2012 at 07:15 PM.
    To in infer something and pose it as implied in the source is to justify something.
    The justification that an arc or a story sucks because the author is as tired as us from it can't apply since it's the author's fault it sucks to begin with.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if the quincy can suck the reiatsu of their opponents?? like for example ichigo has excess reiatsu pouring out of him all the time, so would they be able to use it against him?

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Leonsagara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quite probably. Ishida has done that several times with Seele Schneider to his opponents.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Quantized's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by danzouismadara View Post
    I wonder if the quincy can suck the reiatsu of their opponents?? like for example ichigo has excess reiatsu pouring out of him all the time, so would they be able to use it against him?
    Interesting idea, it reminds me of;
    http://www.mangareader.net/94-503-3/...hapter-49.html

So in reality, all a Quincy needs to do is touch a shinigami oozing reatsu.
    But only weak shinigami's throw around their reatsu unused, so maybe it's not possible on a highly trained shinigami.
    To consider though, all the Quincy needs to do, is touching.. Maybe they got a tool for distance leeching.

Seemingly, no matter how strong a shinigami gets, they always leak a lot of reatsu, we have seen it again and again in Bleach, only difference is whether it's in control or not.
    For example Ichigo's latest bankai without his hollow merged with him, everyone were able to sense Ichigo's reatsu, and it sended a shock wave, even destroying the so said indestructible gameboy boy's little dimension.

So in conclusion, even the strongest Shinigami's ooze a lot of reatsu, but in control.
    Much like Renji said in Ichigo vs. Renji fight in the SS arc, however it was only said in the anime, not the manga.

But in general, a strong Shinigami, should produce a strong Quincy... all strong shinigamis has shown to emit large reatsu to their surroundings.. and what do Quincies do? They gatherer their reatsu from their surroundings.

So Quincies are either a;

A) A very dangerous opponent for a shinigami/hollow.
    B) A strong tag team partner for any shinigami/hollow.

If Shinigami vs. Quincy, then the Quincy certainly highly likely seems cable of using the shinigami's reatsu against them.
    If the shinigami tries to go low on reatsu, then the Quincy might over power them with reatsu from surroundings alone... Quincies are tricky opponents, if intelligent enough.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cez View Post
    Interesting idea, it reminds me of;
    http://www.mangareader.net/94-503-3/...hapter-49.html

So in reality, all a Quincy needs to do is touch a shinigami oozing reatsu.
    But only weak shinigami's throw around their reatsu unused, so maybe it's not possible on a highly trained shinigami.
    To consider though, all the Quincy needs to do, is touching.. Maybe they got a tool for distance leeching.

Seemingly, no matter how strong a shinigami gets, they always leak a lot of reatsu, we have seen it again and again in Bleach, only difference is whether it's in control or not.
    For example Ichigo's latest bankai without his hollow merged with him, everyone were able to sense Ichigo's reatsu, and it sended a shock wave, even destroying the so said indestructible gameboy boy's little dimension.

So in conclusion, even the strongest Shinigami's ooze a lot of reatsu, but in control.
    Much like Renji said in Ichigo vs. Renji fight in the SS arc, however it was only said in the anime, not the manga.

But in general, a strong Shinigami, should produce a strong Quincy... all strong shinigamis has shown to emit large reatsu to their surroundings.. and what do Quincies do? They gatherer their reatsu from their surroundings.

So Quincies are either a;

A) A very dangerous opponent for a shinigami/hollow.
    B) A strong tag team partner for any shinigami/hollow.

If Shinigami vs. Quincy, then the Quincy certainly highly likely seems cable of using the shinigami's reatsu against them.
    If the shinigami tries to go low on reatsu, then the Quincy might over power them with reatsu from surroundings alone... Quincies are tricky opponents, if intelligent enough.
    yah ryuken seemed way stronger then ishida and he was just toying with his son. And i think these quincies that have been training for who knows how long underground, and are much stronger then ryuken. Obviously the quincy hiding is going to own ichigo so ichigo can try to train with his new strength. itll be a repeat of when he fought grimmjow

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 AM ----------

they will def. be strong enough to force royal guard to come down. and they didnt even come down for aizen lol

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

If Ichigo looses to a simple Quincy after defeating such monsters like Aizen (who could have trashed all the Gotei Captains in his final form, because he was totally from another world) or Ginjou in his final form... all the manga up till now would look really pointless. Ichi already is stronger in his Bankai than several Captains combined, so loosing to a single oponent and especially to a simple human would look not even strange.
    I could have undestand if he had problems with like 3-4 oponents of Ryuiken's level, but not less. Also I hope if the oponents are Quincy, they won't have only Quincy powers, but a mix of it and Fullbring.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sevenheadedmirror View Post
    It has been a long journey we've had many asspulls, badass decays, villains of the week and no hero deaths along the way. Bleach had an amazing potential, yet the ending is near and we can but wonder what could have happened. Anyway, it's been long since I posted in a Bleach forum, or any forum at all for that matter, even as much as I like to critique Bleach I owe nearly 70% of my (ancient) sarcastic post's thanks and likes to it. It will be missed.
    Wondering about what could have happened when it's happening in front of you? Don't be silly.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

If Ichigo looses to a simple Quincy after defeating such monsters like Aizen (who could have trashed all the Gotei Captains in his final form, because he was totally from another world) or Ginjou in his final form... all the manga up till now would look really pointless. Ichi already is stronger in his Bankai than several Captains combined, so loosing to a single oponent and especially to a simple human would look not even strange.
    I could have undestand if he had problems with like 3-4 oponents of Ryuiken's level, but not less. Also I hope if the oponents are Quincy, they won't have only Quincy powers, but a mix of it and Fullbring.
    man, I hope we won't see fullbringers anymore,that saga has been the worst arc kubo ever draw out of the whole Bleach manga. Also,according to chapter 479,we shouldn't see them for a while,especially now that the arc has just started.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member OtakuModeEngage's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 480 Discussion

Is bleach almost over, I wonder about that. After the Aizen arc that carried 90% of the story so far, Tite slammed the brakes and the plot came to a halt, it felt like it ended there. But then he throws in the fullbringer arc, which was completely different from what we've seen in bleach so far, rather than the fast-paced action-based scenes, Tite gave us mystery and suspense. It was almost as if we were reading a completely different story but with the same characters. It just didn't feel like Bleach. However I held out with my love for Bleach, suspecting that this arc was no more than a transition phase, after all, so many questions were left unanswered: Ichigo's father, his mother, the soul king. I find it hard to believe that Tite would bring these up just to toss them aside. But then he slammed the brakes again and the story came to a dead stop once more, without so much of a hint of what was to come next, and Tite throws in another random arc. I was hoping there would be more real development in Bleach, but at this rate it would have been better if Tite ended it with the Aizen arc and the loss of Ichigo's powers. Right now, he's doing no more than running a dead series off of past glory. I would like him to prove me wrong, but that's not going to happen.

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

Oh yes, and that Quincy, as you so call him -for he has not so much as stated his race-, looks remarkably like a hollow to me. Take the partial mask into consideration.
    Last edited by OtakuModeEngage; February 20, 2012 at 06:23 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crimsonlink310's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Why? Just because its not Aizen you refuse to believe that Ichigo can lose now? Ichigo isn't in FGT mode anymore. He isn't combined with Zangetsu anymore. Him losing is pretty believable.

In fact if he didn't struggle or lose once in a while, it would be boring. I argue that Kyoraku and other high tier captains are more powerful than Ichigo even if Ichigo has stronger Reiatsu.

Also if you think about it, Qunicy power is exactly like Fullbring powers. Ishida uses a small pentragram to form his spirit bow.

It saddens me that people are underestimating the Quincy so much.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member OtakuModeEngage's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonlink310 View Post
    Why? Just because its not Aizen you refuse to believe that Ichigo can lose now? Ichigo isn't in FGT mode anymore. He isn't combined with Zangetsu anymore. Him losing is pretty believable.

In fact if he didn't struggle or lose once in a while, it would be boring. I argue that Kyoraku and other high tier captains are more powerful than Ichigo even if Ichigo has stronger Reiatsu.

Also if you think about it, Qunicy power is exactly like Fullbring powers. Ishida uses a small pentragram to form his spirit bow.

It saddens me that people are underestimating the Quincy so much.
    The fact is we don't know what the full extent of Ichigo's powers are now. Does he still have hollowification, or has his control over his hollow powers advanced so far they merged with his soul reaper powers? But then again, perhaps when he lost his powers, his hollow powers also faded from existence. Does he get them back with his soul reaper powers? That seems rather unlikely considering the soul reapers returned his powers, or can we even call it returning, it seemed more like they were inserting new power. What about his full-bringer powers that were stolen with his remaining soul reaper powers, does he get those back? And finally, of his soul reaper powers, will they be of the same quantity, quality? If all the answers to all my questions are yes, then even without the Final Zangetsu, there is no doubt in my mind that he would be stronger than any Soul Reaper Captain, or Quincy for that matter. But we just don't know yet.
    Last edited by Miyagi; February 23, 2012 at 03:26 AM. Reason: wrong thread

New Reply
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14