Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)

View Poll Results: Post a Meme in the thread if you're happy after this chapter.

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • F**K YEAH!

19 52.78%
  • I wont. But I'm deeply happy anyway, Mr.

17 47.22%
New Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunter x Hunter 332 Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 332 Discussion / 333 Prediction

It's too bad for Leorio.
    Now he's never going to have time to study to become a doctor.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Netero's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by devilitachi View Post
    I have this strange feeling that Pariston is also going to say vote for Leorio. Dunno why, but he is going to do it.
    I was thinking the same thing lol.

HUNTER x HUNTER
    Isaac Netero

"That's A Bad Move... Little Ant"

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner JMunevar's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

What an amazing chapter!!! I'm blown away on how everything about the election goes, i never thought Lorio will get the chairman seat, but now it may be possible, I never thought it would be an scenario in wich i would agree about it but i was wrong, masterful storytelling!

I'm still uneasy about how pariston is going to act, mmmmm it's still not over! And Gon Hope to see your smile next chapter, you deserve that for sure!
    My thougths
    Spoiler show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Netero's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It's been like 15 minutes... and I'm still speechless after reading this brilliant! chapter.

HUNTER x HUNTER
    Isaac Netero

"That's A Bad Move... Little Ant"

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member mrsticky005's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

To be honest I'm getting a little bit bored of this election arc. Alluka arc is cool. But reading voting records is a little bit tedious.
    Still I'm expecting a pretty big pay off. Hopefully those 5000 chimera ant hybrids will do something about that. Pretty much
    I'm just getting impatient. I want action! I want to see WHY it would be bad for Pariston to be Chairman. I mean yeah
    he's smug but that's about all we know. I hope they go into more detail about the missing hunters or something
    because I find that more interesting then who wins this election.

Also I get the feeling Alluka is going to die after saving Gon. But it will be a "happy death".

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner BlackListHunter's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

I have this strange feeling that Pariston is also going to say vote for Leorio. Dunno why, but he is going to do it.
    either this or he will ask his voters to not vote at all to mindfuck everyone.
    I think that alluka has to die. don't know how Killua will take it. them being together forever would be a promise can never happen.

Spoiler show

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNTER X HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNTER! <3 I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU.

So, where to start.
    All Zodiacs were surprised. I liked that. Chidol finally decided to go wild and make a movement completely unexpected. Pariston face was priceless. He did not lost his calm, but it was clear how much it changed his plans.
    If Ging was able to predict that much by just letting him getting hit by Leorio then all I said about him was completely right. It did not have any sense for someone like him to not see that punch and just avoid it. He did it on purpose and even able to make Leorio the wildcard somewhat anticipated.
    If that's the case, I fear for Leorio after seeing Ging's face after all these movements by the dog.
    Fun note, Pariston is smiling when Bunny is shouting at Leorio xD

I liked a lot Leorio's Speech. It said exactly what He needed to become a chairman in the most honest way there is. And all those Hunters in the background were also cool to see. I love when Togashi draws them because somehow make them all unique and not just fodder ninjas lied there (ahem). Well, I admit He has some clothing themes already destined for them, but still.

And Am I the only one that did not got well the Alluka Nanika rules when She is sleeping? And if Killua KNOWS that Tsubone is the peeping tom, then WHY He does things so evidently? Is there something more He only knows?

Leorio surprise face worth an avatar. Both on page 16 and 15.

And last page made me all excited. FINALLY :O
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Can someone translate what Hiluka says about Alluka and Nanika in the double spread in a simple english syntax because I'm really confused...

Leorio a chairman, who would have imagine that, back to the hunter exam :-) But it's still not done. Pariston didn't speak yet and he has probably some other trick on his side

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member hunted's Avatar
    Country
    Bhutan
    Post Thanks / Like

great epic chapter ....
    and big crisis illume will figure the private rule of killua...
    and the mother watch what tsubone do and silva will
    know what happen and make abig use from it

Scanlator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member raDar's Avatar
    Country
    Sunspear
    Post Thanks / Like

AAAAH... Excellent chapter! I really am amazed at how this election and Alluka thing coincide up until now. Pariston's change of expression really did tell alot about his stand in this. And I don't think Pariston's done playing his games. It could either be that he insist for the hunters to vote for him (with a sort of a greater deal) or he pulls off some reverse psychology to all of them.

I want a better translation for the rules regarding Alluka and Nanika. It just confused me, is it just me? Maybe Killua will try to find someone who can seal Nen abilities for Alluka, and Illumi already took an interest on the ability which makes it ironic. It feels like we're just reaching to the climax of this arc. I hope Togashi continues writing longer....

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member syx's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

I have to thank Togashi for the last couple of months. Every week I expect to read an epic Naruto, One Piece or Fairy Tail chapter but everytime it is Hunter X Hunter which saves the day or rather the one week waiting time.

Same goes for this week. An amazing chapter once again. No fighting, but also no trash talking. It was a very exciting chapter. After Mizaistom "gave" all his votes to Cheadle I expected that she will "give" her votes to Leorio.

I can really see Pariston also "giving" all of his votes to Leorio. Or his speech will be so amazing that he will own/stomp Leorio vote-wise.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Togashi's writing is amazing I never see these things coming, you can see all the theories for other manga's but I can't ever think of any for HxH that even remotely come within Togashi's range.

Also meme insert since I didn't see anyone else add one.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Salce's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

The user klet from Apforums made an alternative translation that can help you to understand things better.

I don't think Mangastream translation is wrong, but perhaps the syntax is a bit confusing.

The translation by klet:
    Quote Originally Posted by klet View Post
    http://mangastream.com/read/hunter_x_hunter/12221882/12

On this page, Tsubone is talking about Killua. Remember, she's in the hospital with him, not out watching Illumi.

My translation (Tsubone's words are kind of loosely translated to make them sound better in English). Italics=thoughts, and I'm too lazy to type characters' names more than once, so any subsequent lines are marked with the first letter of their names.

Illumi: I thought so.
    I: There’s a rule that doesn’t apply to Killua

I: Does it not apply “Because it’s Killua”
    I: or is it “Because it’s after you made a wish for something to be healed”? I need to find out.
    Phone: Yeah, I get it.

I: Either way . . . the power to destroy . . . the power to heal . . .
    I: If I can harness that power, it will become an unparalleled tool

Tsubone: Wicked, inhuman boy
    T: Even though you have left the path of the assassin, you have such wicked designs

T: You’re doing such a cruel thing
    T: Didn’t you suffer when you were the one being controlled?

http://mangastream.com/read/hunter_x_hunter/12221882/13

Pretty sure my translation is more accurate for this page, too. I don't guarentee 100% accuracy, but I think it's better.

Killua: Alluka is only awake when Nanika is sleeping. It seems like Alluka is around a lot, but she’s really not.

K: Alluka’s only there during the time after someone fails to meet Nanika’s “pesterings,” until the next person gets “pesterings” returned to level 1

K: when Nanika’s “pesterings” are interrupted by the one being pestered leaving her

K: and after Nanika heals something and falls asleep but before a wish is asked of Alluka and granted

K: The best thing would be
    K: for this to be the last wish
    K: and to never ask anything of Nanika again

Maybe that clears a few things up? I hope anyway.

17. Thanks 6 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member AandWguy's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I hate to say it but is pariston working with illumi?
    because if he is, he could beat leorio by telling them gom is already fixed.
    ...i dont know, hopefully leorio will win.
    Suprise!!! Gotta love those faces!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That's actually quite possible since he already knows more people hate him than those who support him, and he clearly can't possibly have a plan to deal with Leorio ahead of time since he came out from nowhere. From his point of view, it's still got to be better than say having Chidol winning the election.

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by BlackListHunter View Post
    either this or he will ask his voters to not vote at all to mindfuck everyone.
    I think that alluka has to die. don't know how Killua will take it. them being together forever would be a promise can never happen.

Spoiler show
    It doesn't work like that because you're physically together.

Before, presumably they're voting like we are on an Internet poll. If I refuse to vote on this week's HXH every week, nobody would even notice. Even if someone for some reason realized this and ask me why I'm not voting on the HXH poll, I can obviously hide behind my computer with bogus excuses. Now they're physically together. Yes, you still don't know who didn't vote, but after the 5th time or so it's happened, people's going to be like: "Okay who's the smart guy who's not voting every single time." Also, since everyone is physically locked in the room, the guys who are not voting might want to actually go home at some point too. Again, if they're not physically together, they can probably just say, "I was trapped in a desert island with no Internet when this happened". It'd be a lot harder to claim stuff like this, and even if you can, this would assume whoever Pariston has is so loyal that they don't mind literally being locked up for months in the Hunter's HQ.

New Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast