Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Post a Meme in the thread if you're happy after this chapter.

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • F**K YEAH!

19 52.78%
  • I wont. But I'm deeply happy anyway, Mr.

17 47.22%
New Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Hunter x Hunter 332 Discussion

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 332 Discussion / 333 Prediction

I forgot they were able to mate between each other as well. So that means you have a large population of strong individuals not only able to take a small country but to overcome human race.

Hmmm.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member mrsticky005's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zvane View Post
    @kkck: again, and it's the third time I say this and I'm getting tired of repeating myself, I always said Leorio is phisically stronger than both Gon and Kurapica (at least, until the all began to study Nen), and now I'll quote myself here: "Well, I did say PHYSICALLY stronger, not talking about instincts, not about will, not about senses, not about Nen, not about talent and not about training, I mean raw physical strenght."

About Jairo...I don't think we'll see him at all, I think an alliance between Pariston and Jairo won't actually do anything...and we are all kinda tired of NGL shit, besides, Pariston seems to be the type of person who likes to work on his own.

I wonder what Hisoka has been doing all this time before his comeback....

Speak for yourself. I'm not tired of NGL in fact I want to know more. Especially since the Hunter Association basically owns it now.

Hisoka has probably been doing the same thing he's always been doing...looking for a worthy opponent.

And I'll be quite disappointed if we don't even get to see the most hyped character of all...Jairo.
    I mean according to the hype Meryuem is just a poser and Jairo is the real deal. Which is saying something.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
    Hisoka has probably been doing the same thing he's always been doing...looking for a worthy opponent.
    Well...he did find a Nen eraser on Greed Island...so...we could asume that Kuroro's chain has been removed? and if so...where's Kurapica?...I predict we'll be finding out soon.

Uhm...maybe Jairo will make an appearance, but not now, and maybe not in the next arc...probably he will appear in some future arc about Meteor City

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Sea Hunter's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

I for one hope next chapter we get to see a berserk ant walking into the election hall. Can't underestimate Pariston, i mean maybe it was his plan all along to tell the hunters about the 5000 cocoons which is the exact opposite of what everyone thinks he'll do next heh.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Federicoxxx's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Only Argentinians Can Understeand This
    Last edited by Federicoxxx; January 21, 2012 at 11:44 PM.
    Itachi and Nagato..
    F.A.D
    (Friends After Death)

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Pfft.
    And it's NGL property of Hunter Association? I completely forgot. Well, that may be a good reason to do all what Pariston is doing. Although I want him with some kind of background than just wanting more power.

Moderator message by: Uriel
    Please, keep on English all the time. I WILL consider it an infraction.I hate when anyone excludes the rest from the discussion.
    Last edited by Uriel; January 22, 2012 at 01:07 PM.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames

Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Federicoxxx View Post

Only Argentinians Can Understeand This

JAJAJAJAJJA GENIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Argentinian jokes aside (and please, don't start a CFK argument...you know what I mean), NGL is ¿ a natural reseve protected by hunters...not sure if that qualifies for "property"

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zelllogan's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

I once spoke french to explain something on the forum and I got moderated ... I was asked to speak english.
    Yes, I'm annoying but it's still true
    Last edited by zelllogan; January 22, 2012 at 01:18 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Federicoxxx's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    Pfft.
    And it's NGL property of Hunter Association? I completely forgot. Well, that may be a good reason to do all what Pariston is doing. Although I want him with some kind of background than just wanting more power.

Moderator message by: Uriel
    Please, keep on English all the time. I WILL consider it an infraction.I hate when anyone excludes the rest from the discussion.
    Sadly..that meme. only work on spanish ....mostly for argentinians.

inglish = meme fail

however i m amazed, 2 see a huge amount of my comrades here..

thats.. one of the reasons i post it..here

anyways. .rules are rules .. so no more spanish. stuff

also..... i didnt expect that rule.. apply to memes too,,, tough.....

as for the Meme is a Political Joke..that guy is our late Deceased President..

he .used to have....and still his wife.. maintain a tug of war..with several newspapers

these., inform.."TRUE" .like.. inflation numbers... insecurity numbers..

they hate a lot that...so they block newspapers in several ways....

like.. use the Truckers Associated syndicate to block Print Plants.

make demands.. on the owners of the newpapers.. stupid demands like DNA tests..

in on occasion he says "What happen "Clarin" are you nervous??"
    Clarin is.. the newspaper name...

so i change it for Pariston....

Shop Cheadle face..over him..can work too haha..

so even..if i change the meme to inglish... still fails...
    (without explaining above)

cause is a pure Argentinian stuff...

as for..the NGL stuff.... my guess it will be used..in the next hunter examination..

so guess, what happen ?..

new hunters examination will be on that "PLAYGROUND" with Pariston toys

result = EVERYBODY FAILS THE TEST (DIES)

since Ants, can use nen = Ants New hunters ?????
    Last edited by Federicoxxx; January 22, 2012 at 02:52 PM.
    Itachi and Nagato..
    F.A.D
    (Friends After Death)

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member hunted's Avatar
    Country
    Bhutan
    Post Thanks / Like

is it possible that paris join cheadl and cow guy
    and do like them and vote for leioro then try to control him
    after that ...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hokageji's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Since the chimera ants can use nen too, I am guessing they will be a part of the hunter exam, not as a target but as candidates themselves...

Also consider the 10 commandments for the hunters, none of the commandments state that the hunter has to be human, so chimera ants qualify.

the commandments can be interpreted in any way, fit chimera ants as candidate and try them out... here is how I would interpret.

Spoiler show

I think Pariston's speech will give more insight over his intentions, if he looking to win or loose, he will definitely delay the happenings
    Last edited by hokageji; January 24, 2012 at 02:46 PM.
    “Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.” - Terry Prachett

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ruhina's Avatar
    Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Pariston will pull a dirty card and force everyone to re-vote again. IMHO his entire intention is to gather the entire hunter association in one spot and let all the 5000 ants with nen abilities loose on the most powerful hunters out there. The fact that he didn't just destroy the eggs when Netero sacrificed his life to remove the threat speaks volumes of his malice. That guy is just evil.

Could be fanservice because
    1) We get to see the Zodiac (especially Ging) fight, and Pariston might be surprisingly strong in battle
    2) Hisoka will be laughing all the way to NGL as he gets "so many toys" to play with
    3) Leave som space for epic comeback from Gon and Killua's part.

BTW both Pariston and Ging seem to be evenly matched on every level. They think alike. Their personalities are pretty alike (excentric as hell). They "know" how the other reason while everyone else just gets frustrated. They are both possibly the worst jackasses introduced in the series. The only thing we haven't seen are their nen powers. Like I said, Pariston might be surprisingly strong now that everyone assumes that scheming is the only thing he can do.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Hunter Reborn's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the two choices that come to mind for what Pariston might says is either talk down of his opponents, especially Leorio, or confuse everyone by saying you can give my votes to Leorio. The reason I type the second one is, because Leorio would play as the perfect puppet chairmen, since he can be easily trick and we all know that Pariston can fool anyone. All he need to do is re-establish his seat as Vice-chairmen. I do not remember if the last few chapter talked about if the Chairmen get to pick out his owe cabinet or the people running will fill in the spots for the Chairman's cabinet.

Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Uhm..pretty interesting ideas...but

About using the ants as part of the Hunter Exam, I'm not so sure, I mean, Nen is supposed to be learned as a secondary Hunter Exam (of course, that's not always the case, but it's not a requirement)..there's always the possibility that Pariston just wants to entertain himself with a massacre, of course.

Even if Pariston gives his votes to Leorio, Leorio won't be a puppet chairman, I mean, he never liked to be told what to do, so he won't give in to manipulation.

About the 10 commandments of Hunters....

"4. Hunters may not hunt their fellow Hunters, except for those who have committed atrocities.

again, pariston would decide what is an atrocity or not.... nevertheless, it gives him a reason to filter out who or which ant can be exterminated."

I doubt the chairman can decide whether or not something is an atrocity....I mean, in the Hunter's Association, the Chairman is respected, but Hunters still do whatever they want to do.

"8. If the Hunter in charge does not receive a minimum level of support, then they will have their post removed. In this case, the minimum level is support from the majority of his fellow Hunters. If the seat of Chairman becomes open, an election for the next Chairman must happen immediately. The Vice-Chairman is to be left in charge until the new Chairman is decided.

This means pariston is already holding the active power, thus he allowed the cocoons to be hatched, and probably getting them trained for the examination."

I think this is why he's stalling, nothing more, but it all comes to the X day

Again, Pariston is like Netero or Ging, he just wants to have fun, and doesn't really care about the election....I think he's doing it for the lulz

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

He doesn't need to manipulate the 4th rule, actually. Remember all those missing hunters. As far as we know, they did not committed an atrocity or that would have been mention.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames

New Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6