Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Beelzebub Chapter 140 Discussion

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Beelzebub Chapter 140 Discussion

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Beelzebub.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member •Sasuke•'s Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub Chapter 140 Spoiler Thread

3. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

No action...mostly comical from the look of it. Who is complaining though. Always loved Beelzebub for its humor. Nothing seems to be happening in this chapter.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Pirulito's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Great chapter, hahahahaha!
    Furuichi is the best in any situation.

Se entendeu essa frase, entre nessa bagaça

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

It looks spectacular! I can't wait for the English translation!

Scanlator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member raDar's Avatar
    Country
    Sunspear
    Post Thanks / Like

It's already out!
    http://manga.redhawkscans.com/reader...ebub/en/0/140/

Really fun chapter. I liked Beelzebub more like this. The wife-wine pun is so corny that it's funny. Glad to see interactions with the other characters again though it's just short ones. I really like how things are going, next chapter looks like more fun!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Love comedy ftw!

Hilda is clutching Oga XD Aoi even made the same joke as Furuichi haha.

I wonder if Hilda's memories will wake up if she clashes swords with Aoi or if somehow, Oga does something to her like I dunno, hugging her or maybe even kissing her on the forehead or something xD

But this is being hilarious hahahah

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I TOTALLY LOVE Beelzebub! It's one of the most awesome manga ever made!!! So hilarious, yet really cool! And, God, I really, really enjoyed chapter 140! I don't buy many manga, but Beelzebub is another story (like ONE PIECE)! It's worth every single penny and more!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hahaha - left, right, left, right, left, launcher - AIR COMBO

These last two chapters of Beezle has been my favorite so far

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub Chapter 140 Discussion/141 Predictions

Oh man, this chapter was so awesome. So damn awesome. And poor Furuichi.

I loved how Hilda knew so much about Furuichi by first glance. That's some strong bond they have. What's even worse is that Oga thought that was the best way of "filling her in" on him. xD

Oga's motivational speech would have been so impressive if Hilda actually knew what he was talking about. My favorite part was that EVERYONE was complaining about Oga's lack of regard for everyone during the raid. Oh Oga, try to be more considerate when raiding a demon army base! LOL!

I love how the Red Tails had a betting poll what would happen. This reminds me of the omake chapter where they tried to dissect Oga's feelings for Aoi. But like fanfiction writers - they just read the mood completely wrong and went for options like, "just a kiss, and nothing more", and "I love you". I also appreciated Nene being the best friend ever and trying to keep Aoi out of it, although it didn't work.

All in all....this was a great chapter for ship-teasing, and oh God I really want to know how Aoi is going to react by Hilda's hostility. The comedy potential is being used to the max, and I love that!

Minor but amusing plotpoint: Both Oga and Beel have a cold? I wonder if this has to do more with Beel's teething than just running out in the middle of the night.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member AandWguy's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I love that final page, "Furuchi ran like a bitch". this manga finally turned around to its usual self, again.
    Suprise!!! Gotta love those faces!

MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This is the best arc EVER!

The whole Creepichi thing had me rolling. "It's just that, from the depths of my being, I think of this guy as nothing but a creepy douche." Hahahahaha!

I'm honestly not sure how Beelzebub could get any better at this point. It's so damn good!
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Most High Quality Poster 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member earthforge's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I never was a big fan of Hilda being together with Oga, but moe!Hilda is too damned cute. I also love Oga's pep-talk: "left, right, left, right, left, launcher - AIR COMBO. That's the kind of woman you are, so don't try to be anything else". XDDD

Kunieda was not expecting this. She probably won't be able to decide what to do when moe!Hilda is weaponless.
    Avatar © Chelsea Gordon, author of Not Quite Normal.

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

I love HildaxOga in a more familial way. I think they suit being Baby Beel's parents down to a T. But I'm not so sure they fit together even as parents while Hilda is being so moe like that. xD

Poor Aoi. If this really was a harem love comedy there could be a way of sharing...but its odd. I never expected Hilda to give such a stinkface to her like that. And I bet Hilda doesn't even know that Baby Beel likes Aoi. Considering Beel is already annoyed that Hilda put clothes on him, who knows what he might do next chapter. xD

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

I would say this chapter was AWESOME!
    It totally got 10 out of 10 not only this week, but actually 10 out of 10 this month among all Shounen Jump mangas at least for me.)
    Hilda's amnesia progresses plot in even better comedy than Beelzebub already was.
    As Jammin already pointed the part with Furuichi and Hilda meeting was simply from another world))) "It's just that, from the depths of my being, I think of this guy as nothing but a creepy douche." )) I can't stop laughin'.)
    Also Oga's description of Hilda was priceless.)

And in the next chapter we might get the fight for Oga between Aoi and Hilda.)

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast