Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)

View Poll Results: Who has the best fighting style?

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
  • Uchiha Itachi

23 22.33%
  • Uzumaki Nagato

6 5.83%
  • Uzumaki Naruto (including Frog Fu)

9 8.74%
  • Jiraiya (including Frog Fu)

5 4.85%
  • Kimimaro

3 2.91%
  • Uchiha Sasuke

7 6.80%
  • Kaguya Kimimaro

1 0.97%
  • Hyuuga Clan Style: Gentle Fist

10 9.71%
  • Namikaze Minato

20 19.42%
  • Hatake Kakashi

6 5.83%
  • Killer B

4 3.88%
  • Oonoki & Muu (Dust Release)

3 2.91%
  • Rock Lee & Might Gai

3 2.91%
  • Shimura Danzō

0 0%
  • Sasori

2 1.94%
  • Gaara

1 0.97%
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Best Fighting Style

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Masterpice's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Best Fighting Style

I want to see more Frog Fuu...and I go with it...I don't care about Jutsus here, only figthing styles. Ok...sorry for breaking the rules but Drunken Fist was soo awesome too.
    Sorry for grammar mistakes.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Kakashi's, hands down:
    he is the perfect ninja imho, even more than Itachi, since he usually outsmarts his opponents while waiting in the shadows to exploit their mistakes. He has a wide variety of jutsus ( not the whole 1000 jutsu crap, but actual jutsu ) and while not having a Gekkei Kenkai has 3 elements at his disposal that he uses smartly. And when he can't hide he can pretty much hold his own against almost any fighters, since he his pretty strong in Taijutsu and in Ninjutsu.
    Also he uses his Sharingan as well as any Uchiha, his Kamui is top notch, and with that any Genjutsu that isn't Tsukuyomi is pretty much useless against him. His only limit are his reserves, but that is what makes him even more likable, since he managed to be with the strong guys without having great amounts of chakra or overly haxed jutsus or plot induced abilities

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Totally going with Itachi .... i would go with Kakashi as a second if i could but sadly for him, his stamina / or chakra control isnt as good as Itachi's thus makes the whole difference in their fighting levels.

Itachi is the most versatile fighter in Naruto we've seen so far.... Doesnt waste a single movement and has yet to show a flaw in his fighting style specially when he's top notch in so many fighting categories... (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Speed, Intellect, Seals ...)

My child, do not hesitate, it is the path you chose after all.
    Our suffering will only last an instant, it is nothing compared to what you will have to face.
    Our opinions may differ, but i am still proud of you - Fugaku
    -

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shinsatsu View Post
    Itachi's Fighting Style.
    Doujutsu + Taijutsu + Ninjutsu + Genjutsu.
    He's the perfect fighter. He doesn't do any useless actions during his fights and he has always a backup move.
    I also support this nomination. His fighting style never let him lose a fight. He died of natural causes, and eyes going blind.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Murdock's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Speed is the thing in Naruto and so far only Shinobi displayed that on the highest level ... I would love to vote for Itachi but given the fact that he has a bloodline limit .... I nominate Minato Namikaze ... so far nobody was able to touch Tobi in hand-to-hand combat but Minato took him down and like a minute plus whenever he is cornered or caught like Naruto was many times he can teleport himself out the oponents grasp - nobody has shown that ability sofar
    Why Tobi can't be Obito (or Rin):

Year 0 for our purposes:
    We know that Madara and Tobi knew each other (confirmed by Kishi) and gave Madara's Rinnegan to Nagato.
    Year 5:
    J-Man trains Nagato
    Year 10:
    Obito is born.Tobi might be using Obito's eye but that is improbable since it would most likely be MS technique BUT considering how much he's been using it he would be blind by now. Itachi used it very sporadically and was blind, same Sasuke-Tobi is spamming it for 17 years and is OK?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Gotenkss's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Kakashi fighting style...
    Stylish and Deadly
    Would you like me to save you?... Just kidding.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Hard decision....

Itachi is definitely the best all-around fighter, with Sasuke.
    They can do so many things that they always have a card in their hands...

If I only got one to choose from the two, I'd choose Sasuke...
    Simply because we saw more battle from him and that the many ways he use Chidori by itself is incredible.

PS: Still, the fights I enjoy the most are probably Shikamaru's, but he's not the best fighter, so...

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner EldaSenSei's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

I nominate Minato, allways surprising his enemies with fast smart actions thanks to his spacetime jutsus.

Decided to stay quiet let some time expire, Then come back like a riot and reflame the fire.

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by THM Nindo View Post
    Hard decision....

Itachi is definitely the best all-around fighter, with Sasuke.
    They can do so many things that they always have a card in their hands...

If I only got one to choose from the two, I'd choose Sasuke...
    Simply because we saw more battle from him and that the many ways he use Chidori by itself is incredible.

PS: Still, the fights I enjoy the most are probably Shikamaru's, but he's not the best fighter, so...
    Best fighting style doesn't have to be the most efficient in your eyes, essentially the one you enjoy the most.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Kimimaro. His whole body is a weapon, he's pretty much unstopable and at the same time he's not lacking elegance like most of the other dude's from the tank department.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member syx's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Uchiha Itachi. I enjoyed his fighting style the most, because of his incredible pace. The combination of movement, seal and jutsu execution speed is amazing. You have to be insane if even the Sharingan can't follow you.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner johnny182's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I would go with Muu's and Oonoki's long-range nin-jutsu fighting style in combination with stealth and flying. Impressively powerful dust-release techniques that cause enormous destruction.
    we all feed on tragedy
    it's like blood to a vampire

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by insid3rkill3r View Post
    Totally going with Itachi .... i would go with Kakashi as a second if i could but sadly for him, his stamina / or chakra control isnt as good as Itachi's thus makes the whole difference in their fighting levels.

Itachi is the most versatile fighter in Naruto we've seen so far.... Doesnt waste a single movement and has yet to show a flaw in his fighting style specially when he's top notch in so many fighting categories... (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Speed, Intellect, Seals ...)
    I think Kakashi's chakra control is pretty good. Despite low chakra, he was able to do at least three Mangekyo, about the same Itachi did in Part I and I think II. Kakashi did show bad chakra control when he had to use Mangekyo against Sasuke's Susanon'o though, but he had little to no time to react. Itachi and Kakashi most likely concentrate to use specific amount of chakra.

Though Gai/Lee's fighting style aside, I'd put Kakashi above Itachi's because Kakashi showed more tactics and deviousness in his fights. He was able to outsmart his enemies and catch them off guard, and he showed more variety.

Of course, Itachi didn't like fighting and used genjutsu. Plus, he was too good to really be given a challenge in the fights we've seen so far.
    Vote for koen for favorite senpai so koen is active again!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hyuuga

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    I think Kakashi's chakra control is pretty good. Despite low chakra, he was able to do at least three Mangekyo, about the same Itachi did in Part I and I think II. Kakashi did show bad chakra control when he had to use Mangekyo against Sasuke's Susanon'o though, but he had little to no time to react. Itachi and Kakashi most likely concentrate to use specific amount of chakra.

Though Gai/Lee's fighting style aside, I'd put Kakashi above Itachi's because Kakashi showed more tactics and deviousness in his fights. He was able to outsmart his enemies and catch them off guard, and he showed more variety.

Of course, Itachi didn't like fighting and used genjutsu. Plus, he was too good to really be given a challenge in the fights we've seen so far.

I don't wanna go on a long debate.... maybe his chakra control is good...but if Itachi's 2.5 stamina stat means he has less chakra than Kakashi.... i hardly believe the rediculous difference only comes from not being an Uchiha ..... if i recall correctly... Kakashi used two kamui against Nagato and was out for good after and he had not used many techniques prior to it.... While Itachi used quite a lot of MS techniques and had yet to be fully drained out on top of having his sickness kicking in constantly...

Sole reason as to why i mentionned this is because given the Genjutsu expertise Itachi has.... it's no surprise to think that his chakra control is likely the best there is out there.... while Kakashi doesnt use genjutsu and clearly has stamina problem.... while Itachi never seemed to ever show stamina issues and concern

Kakashi is scared of having issues when he uses 1 bunshin.... Itachi has his Crow bunshin as his main ninjutsu usage.....

Either way i get you... but i still think that despite Kakashi being very well rounded and 2nd to Itachi .... Itachi is still imo ahead of him in that department as well,

And while i agree that Kakashi has shown more tactics so far... Itachi hasnt fought seriously until he fought Edo Nagato.... and this wasnt really a fight.....

Itachi clearly is a tactician... he wasnt Anbu captain for a reason .... i'd say let's wait for Itachi vs Kabuto as this will be the very first fight he will take on alone and seriously.
    Last edited by insid3rkill3r; January 19, 2012 at 12:39 AM.

My child, do not hesitate, it is the path you chose after all.
    Our suffering will only last an instant, it is nothing compared to what you will have to face.
    Our opinions may differ, but i am still proud of you - Fugaku
    -

Thread Closed
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast