Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2) , Gintama 514 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: HSD Kenichi 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TemplateR's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

HSD Kenichi 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

New Chapter is out:

http://reader.imperialscans.com/read...n/0/460/page/1

So, I think that these attacks are really affected on miu. But I don´t know, how he will reach her heart. I hope with a really good attack.
    Lets Go Rangers!

United by Pride, Driven by Passion, Bound by Loyalty!

I AM A RANGER!!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Arab Emirates
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSD Kenichi 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

i think demon fist will interfere in the fight
    and he looks angry
    and knows about the r s that kenichi use

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crimsonlink310's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok I read the chapter and it was great. Kenichi actually fought back and it was emotional too. I really can't wait for next week's chapter. Sakaki and his team are nearly there too. Once Hongo appears things should get crazy since Silkwat said he was Miu's worst enemy.

BTW I think Silkwat is wrong since Miu did call out Kenichi's name before getting attacked by him and then responding with her attack.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Lectro Volpi's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Akisame told you that you should not die for anyone´s sake! you were fine with it when Ethan tried to kill you for Rachel but now it is a different situation? get real!

No matter what, Aoshi is Aoshi and all you need to do is to defeat him!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Dam..nice chapter....semmed so short >< i wanna one more now!~ =(
    Well, i gues Jenezad is failing by his own statments...first,he said Akira killed someone precious to Miu, then he said to Miu Kenichi is her former lover....what will happen when they met and Miu will scream "you killed him!" and Hongo will be like "killed who?" and Miu will "you killed him!...you killed Keni...wait a second...." and Jenezad then "oh shit..."
    In other words, i think gonna hapen same thing what happened with Inoue in Bleach and Tsukishima oO (collapse due to contradictions in her memory/feelings)

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Hunter Reborn's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This as a great chapter with the added emotional tearing kenichi had. Where is Miu's Grand father? Is this a way for Miu and Kenichi to see what love can do to each other and suggest not to be lovers? I read that these idea will play a bigger role at the end of this arc.

To Shader:
    That is a great idea, but I predict that will not happen in the next chapter, because of guards, or some small factor that will make your idea prolong to maybe to 462 or 463 chapters.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Confused Re: HSD Kenichi 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

Good chapter...Kenichi is breaking all of his rules..willing to die for another's person's sake? attacking a girl? that's not like Kenichi at all, but it shows how much he really loves this girl...if only her feelings were the same...also he has taken quite a bit of damage so far that last attack seemed fatal and Miu is still unscathed..this fight will probably end in the next chapter. Kenichi could still win this fight if he uses Korui Nuki and lands it properly..as for curing the darkness in her heart..i'm not sure what he'll do or what options he has left at this point.

S.N: The Demon Fist sometimes confuses me with what he says
    Last edited by BASED Shinigami; January 14, 2012 at 03:17 PM.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member OcasoEterno04's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

OK "Master Ma's shock remedy" = didn't worked
    Strongest combo#1 = Complete Failure
    Hai ho= fail
    Metode= fail
    Kenichi cant do anything except a kiss, im serious the shock remedy failed, the ryusuu seikukken failed and the moves that could make her rember something failed the only alternative it's a kiss in the mouth, in the cheek, in the ass WHATEVER, a romantic scene that's what matsuena wants.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm maybe ryusui seikuken stage 3 with kenichi using Miu's former rhythm against her or forcing her to use those move by ryusui seikuken might work. Or Kenichi just imitate Miu's ultimate move, Hyoui Kazakiri Bane.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity elitefox's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Kenichi's toughness even caught the Demon fist attention lol, most of it are destructive techniques Kenichi is getting ^_^
    CLEANED

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm in favor of a romantic scene for next chapter it would be cool to see them kiss...HUGE PROGRESS FOR KENICHI!! ^_^
    I wouldn't say ryusei seikuken completely failed it just seemed like Kenichi decided to quit using it after he initiated level 2 and looked into her eyes, he backed away from her a few steps and covered his eyes as if suggesting he couldn't handle the dark void in her eyes becuz right after that he went on the offensive instead.

@obkung i doubt Kenichi initiating her former move will stir her memory seeing as she didn't even react when he started using the moves she taught him in the past, but every idea is still valid at this point.

@elitefox KENICHI WILL ENDURE ANY PAIN..becuz he is tough and he wears a band-aid all the time !!!!...but the Demon fist is starting to get a little impatient..he couldn't of expected Bulu to finish off Kenichi in a few minutes he's not that far behind her lol

p.s: For now on i will say Bulu instead of Miu for the remainder of this manga

Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

Ryusu seikuken didnt work cause kenichi couldnt handle the fact that miu's heart changed that much that's why we saw a lot of pictures of miu instead of bulu (i kinda like the idea of blakreaper).

about the theory of the kiss (im not gonna say it's mine because I read it in the last thread) I think it is the most posibble scenario cause the main purpose of the last 3 arcs was to develop kenichi and miu's relationship and i think this one too.
    If the kiss happens and she recovers her memory in most of the cases of amnesia when they recover their memory they enter in a kind of short coma and if that happens probably both of them are gonna be unconscious and jenazad is gonna try to kill kenichi blah blah blah sakaki and hongo stop him and start fighting

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zoro #1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OcasoEterno04 View Post
    Ryusu seikuken didnt work cause kenichi couldnt handle the fact that miu's heart changed that much that's why we saw a lot of pictures of miu instead of bulu (i kinda like the idea of blakreaper).

about the theory of the kiss (im not gonna say it's mine because I read it in the last thread) I think it is the most posibble scenario cause the main purpose of the last 3 arcs was to develop kenichi and miu's relationship and i think this one too.
    If the kiss happens and she recovers her memory in most of the cases of amnesia when they recover their memory they enter in a kind of short coma and if that happens probably both of them are gonna be unconscious and jenazad is gonna try to kill kenichi blah blah blah sakaki and hongo stop him and start fighting
    No way if the kiss happens, then the elder gonna use his super human speed to get to where the two are, Kenichi will be in trouble because remember the rules are only holding hands and curfew starts at four.

Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

Until the elder shows up im gonna talk about him by now the possible ones are sakaki and hongou

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmmmm here's how i think things will go for next chapter....Kenichi and Bulu will continue their fight while Sakaki and crew finally show up after following the yellow brick road lol...The Demon fist will sense their ki as they approach closer to him..not wanting Bulu's fight with Kenichi interrupted and stopped..he runs off..intercepts them along with other Silat users including the "fake father"...and they start fighting...that's all i got so far lol

New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast