Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: HSD Kenichi 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSD Kenichi 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

The chapter was quite good for me even though it was a bit short))
    Seriously Kenichi was quite good at fighting Miu, even though she powered up really well and went all out on him. Of course his toughness got to really totally another realm, but I can also see him becoming really close to Master class if not in this Arc, but in the next Arc for sure. I hope his teachers will make him learn several powerful moves out of all their fighting styles (karate, jiujitsu, kung fu and Mai Tai) and also the Elder giving him one or two more of his own techs.
    Actually I would say even though Kenichi started a fight with Miu he really hold back a bit, because he loves her and didn't want to fight her for real. It was obvious for me especially when he stopped using Ryusui Seikuken.

Hope Sakaki and Akira will come sooner, but I can't see them being gamechangers, because both of them are tired and they still didn't recover from the injuries from their own duel. Even though they have a Master on their side I can't see them winning against Jenazad and his men. I hope Elder will come at some point, but I don't think he will come soon. I can clearly see about 10 chapters without him or even more depending on the circumstances. I just hope Shinpaku doesn't come.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Sakakibara Eitaro's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think he would hit her at all, I really think he just attacked to make her remember him, no killing intent or even hit intent. And he fought worst, like kano and the Tirant.
    I think he will be beat up to pulp and just using dull skill to try and make her remember, since his only true talent is him been able to stand punishment.
    I can't wait to see next chapter and I realy think elder should fight, even if the fight would be easy, but all other masters had a fight and he is the only one left.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sakakibara Eitaro View Post
    I don't think he would hit her at all, I really think he just attacked to make her remember him, no killing intent or even hit intent. And he fought worst, like kano and the Tirant.
    I think he will be beat up to pulp and just using dull skill to try and make her remember, since his only true talent is him been able to stand punishment.
    I can't wait to see next chapter and I realy think elder should fight, even if the fight would be easy, but all other masters had a fight and he is the only one left.
    I'm under the impression that Bulu is even stronger than Koukin at this point given how much she has progressed since Kenichi fought him. I can't say his fight with Koukin was worse than the punishment Kenichi is taking now...even if he has yet to start fighting all out against Bulu.
    Last edited by BASED Shinigami; January 17, 2012 at 02:48 PM.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Sakakibara Eitaro's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

It's not like that. He lvl up since Koukin, I think the worst fight he had until now was with Kano (because he was not as strong), but true that bulu is at least the same lvl as Koukin (but I think she is above disciple, since she is the superman grandaughter)) . Remember that he was able to stand his best kick attack and fight back, wich the masters said to be really hard, and he also fought that guy that is a husband and he was above disciple lvl.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blakreaper View Post
    Hmmmm here's how i think things will go for next chapter....Kenichi and Bulu will continue their fight while Sakaki and crew finally show up after following the yellow brick road lol...The Demon fist will sense their ki as they approach closer to him..not wanting Bulu's fight with Kenichi interrupted and stopped..he runs off..intercepts them along with other Silat users including the "fake father"...and they start fighting...that's all i got so far lol
    Well i've lost alot of interest in this manga since i discovered the Highschool DxD LN series however i did read the chapter. And i doubt jenezad will leave the current situation the way things are going he really seems to be interested in his disciples growth to the point where he even ignores good fights like with sakaki or hongou to watch miu hunt down prey.

Im honestly over this manga tbh im sticking through this arc and will probably read abit into the next one in hopes of things picking up again but to tell the truth the last couple of months have just gotten progressively worse. The story itself has basically revolved soley around miu the last 40 or so chapters "not" miu and kenichis relationship its all been about mius innate talent and the fact shes a kuremisago, sure she deserves some back story but not 40 chapters dude... the past 50+ chapters ken the main character has been next to useless and done nothing. I knew going into this fight that it was going to suck and be boring and one sided as hell but watching it is even harder than i thought, i was so pumped with the koukin fight and am so let down now... this manga has gone way down hill lol all i can say is matsuena better pick up his act and get his priorities straight cause it seems like he's got a huge crush on miu lol.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Kenichi reaching approaching master class this arc or the next? Absurd, kenichi is not even that high up within the expert class. He would still be a worm against any level of master class enemy.

Miu vs koukin? MIu would mop the floor with him to begin with. Miu is a level ahead of him just as she is a level above kenichi right now. Miu is not just stronger than kenichi, she is strong enough to mop the floor with him. And that basically applies to every yomi kenichi has defeated with the probable exception of kano. Miu is miles ahead of kenichi in terms of martial arts at the very least. Even when kenichi attacked, miu actually blocked all of kenichi's attacks except haiho and that was the weakest of them all. Miu started out a lot stronger than kenichi and has keep growing at an astounding rate since kenichi started martial arts. The sad part is that she is not even that high up within the expert class either she stated she would not actually be able to defeat tanaka).

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by blackmidnight View Post
    Well i've lost alot of interest in this manga since i discovered the Highschool DxD LN series however i did read the chapter. And i doubt jenezad will leave the current situation the way things are going he really seems to be interested in his disciples growth to the point where he even ignores good fights like with sakaki or hongou to watch miu hunt down prey.

Im honestly over this manga tbh im sticking through this arc and will probably read abit into the next one in hopes of things picking up again but to tell the truth the last couple of months have just gotten progressively worse. The story itself has basically revolved soley around miu the last 40 or so chapters "not" miu and kenichis relationship its all been about mius innate talent and the fact shes a kuremisago, sure she deserves some back story but not 40 chapters dude... the past 50+ chapters ken the main character has been next to useless and done nothing. I knew going into this fight that it was going to suck and be boring and one sided as hell but watching it is even harder than i thought, i was so pumped with the koukin fight and am so let down now... this manga has gone way down hill lol all i can say is matsuena better pick up his act and get his priorities straight cause it seems like he's got a huge crush on miu lol.
    I agree with you to some extent the past 40+ chapters have been heavily focused on Bulu, but the reason for that is because Matsuena probably wanted to get her back story and her origin out of the way so it would no longer be a mystery in the story going forward but i didn't expect for it 2 take this long either..that's why i can't wait for this arc to end and we can get back to some good Band-aid development. Highschool DxD is a cool manga I've been reading it too

p.s: For now on i will say Band-aid instead of Kenichi because Chikage calls him that

@kkck yeah i look at it like this

Bulu>Band-aid

Kano>/= Bulu

Bulu<Tanaka

Bulu>/=Koukin
    Last edited by BASED Shinigami; January 18, 2012 at 02:48 PM.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Kenichi reaching approaching master class this arc or the next? Absurd, kenichi is not even that high up within the expert class. He would still be a worm against any level of master class enemy.

Miu vs koukin? MIu would mop the floor with him to begin with. Miu is a level ahead of him just as she is a level above kenichi right now. Miu is not just stronger than kenichi, she is strong enough to mop the floor with him. And that basically applies to every yomi kenichi has defeated with the probable exception of kano. Miu is miles ahead of kenichi in terms of martial arts at the very least. Even when kenichi attacked, miu actually blocked all of kenichi's attacks except haiho and that was the weakest of them all. Miu started out a lot stronger than kenichi and has keep growing at an astounding rate since kenichi started martial arts. The sad part is that she is not even that high up within the expert class either she stated she would not actually be able to defeat tanaka).
    I think saying shes miles ahead is a bit of a stretch he'd be dead by now if that was the case ill agree shes stronger, but ken always fights opponents that are stronger than him so i dont think it matters that much hes had plenty of opportunitys to lay the smackdown on her but hes chosen the sentimental route as in he only used techniques he learned in his catching up to her phase in hopes she'd remember and hes still not even trying to actually hit her its more like hes trying to get her to follow his movement so she remembers. This fight was rigged from the start in that ken never really would of fought her anyway although he seems to have hardened his resolve we'll have to wait till next chapter before we make any harsh judgements dude

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I would argue the difference right now seems to be a little larger than what kenichi is used to. None of kenichi's attacks have worked, he has taken severe damage and if there is any merit to what zicaldo and that other silat master are saying miu has not even begun to go all out. I mean, in what area exactly is kenichi keeping up to miu? He has inferior technique, speed and it seems his resistance has only made a mediocre punching bag against miu. Ryusui seikuken did not quite help and seeing the fight progress it does not appear it would be enough if miu has been holding back. Kenichi does not have a shred of a chance in hell of winning this fight, the very best he can hope for is for miu to regain her memory before she breaks his neck. I guess he might have a shred of a chance of pulling through this if he lands a proper myoboshi and his kuroi niku should finish her if he lands it properly however the chances of either of them are astronomically low and considering the damage he just took it is likely the fight would result in a tie.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member OcasoEterno04's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

People deal with it kenichi is not gonna win this fight why? because miu is light years ahead of him, people says that is not true cause kenichi would be dead by now, but jenazad explained that miu wasnt fighting at 100% she is adapting with the opponents strenght, i know it was pretty confusing what jenazad said but what i said is pretty much what i said it's pretty much what he said

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

what i said is pretty much *what he said* FAIL

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OcasoEterno04 View Post
    People deal with it kenichi is not gonna win this fight why? because miu is light years ahead of him, people says that is not true cause kenichi would be dead by now, but jenazad explained that miu wasnt fighting at 100% she is adapting with the opponents strenght, i know it was pretty confusing what jenazad said but what i said is pretty much what i said it's pretty much what he said

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

what i said is pretty much *what he said* FAIL
    well just wait and see what happens next chapter. Theres no point in doing your head in over predictions everyone is entitled to their own opinion and not everyone is going to think the same thing as you, you may be right but just wait and see before you start getting upset with people for disagreeing with you.

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by OcasoEterno04 View Post
    A fact is a fact man
    *sigh* ok for starters this never was a real fight, you know why? because ken was never going to hit her properly and fight as if he were trying to defeat his opponent because hes not, hes trying to bring her back from the dark side. If you wanna say miu's stronger thats fine, i agree, but light years dude? really? It would be pretty fucking stupid if were 460 chapters into the manga and the gap between them has barely closed. I'll say this if it wasn't blatantly obvious whether miu comes back to the good side now or later i dont know but i can gaurentee it will happen and ken "is" going to surpass her if not in this fight later on for sure. He will not die here whether mius mems come back or the fight is interrupted that im sure of. Im not even liking this manga atm and i think this whole arc is beyond stupid but those things i am sure of.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm more interested in just how strong Miu really is considering that this is a martial art she just learned. She'd probably dominate Kenichi even harder if she was using her normal style.

Makes me wonder how strong Kanou Shou really was too, considering he was hindered by PIS, but oh well for him.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zatono View Post
    I'm more interested in just how strong Miu really is considering that this is a martial art she just learned. She'd probably dominate Kenichi even harder if she was using her normal style.

Makes me wonder how strong Kanou Shou really was too, considering he was hindered by PIS, but oh well for him.
    Is more like how talented she is rather than strength she just learns things quickly hence why she was able to basically speak their native language in a week lol

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah that's true, she's really talented haha. But still, natural talent like that can only get you so far, like when we got that explanation about prodigies. Miu's been working on her skills for years right, there's probably a sizable gap between current Miu and the normal one in terms of fighting ability.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member OcasoEterno04's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

Dude miu is actually that strong I mean miu practiced martial arts all her life LITERALLY! and kenichi did it A year and a half and she isnt way stronger than him? totally absurd, without saying that she almost dominate pencak silat tecniques, hell saying that they r almost equals it's like saying that gravity was created by a magician XD im 90% sure that he is going to kiss her, the other 10% is that sakaki and hongo stop the fight

New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast