Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 51

Thread: HSD Kenichi 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

  1. #31
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Country
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    105
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: HSD Kenichi 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by OcasoEterno04 View Post
    Dude miu is actually that strong I mean miu practiced martial arts all her life LITERALLY! and kenichi did it A year and a half and she isnt way stronger than him? totally absurd, without saying that she almost dominate pencak silat tecniques, hell saying that they r almost equals it's like saying that gravity was created by a magician XD im 90% sure that he is going to kiss her, the other 10% is that sakaki and hongo stop the fight
    Like every strong opponent he's faced and defeated has been training for most of their lives though and have innate talent (atleast those from yomi) so it obviously doesn't mean much. The fact of the matter is this is kenichi's story not miu's (even though it seeming like its becomign mius stupid matsuena lol) so its obvious even if its only 3 years he'll surpass everyone even those that have been training their whole lives its a shounen manga the hero always becomes the strongest and i doubt were going to see ken get any higher than disciple class. So yes i do honestly think he's caught up to her if mius so damn strong why doesnt she just fight and defeat yomi? renka seems like she'd be able to give miu a good match and renka had a hard time with rachel they were basically equal and im positive koukin is stronger than her. If you honestly think miu is tht far ahead of every disciple, well your just wrong dude.

    And for zatono, Miu's talent lets her learn and master things quickly, however just because you can use something perfectly doesn't mean its going to be super strong that comes down to training. So Miu has a wider range of techniques than ken but ken makes up for qauntity with qaulity he may not have as much knowledge or "ability" for martial arts as her but his masters have stated many times they only beat the basics into ken and work them to a tee so even if miu can use lots of techniques and ken can only use a few his techs will be way stronger i.e korui nuki.

  2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  3. #32
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member OcasoEterno04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Mars
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    153
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: HSD Kenichi 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    LOL history strongest sexy bitch miu, she doesnt destroy yomi cause as u said the main character is kenichi not miu but i know that BULU can destroy yomi whenever she wants but matsuena is not gonna do that obviusly, kenichi is not gonna win this fight because he isnt fighting with his 100% he is like in a 50% and he needs like 200% of his strenght to defeat bulu, and he cant do that because he cant hit women and miu is her love for god sake, even if miu was a man it would be pretty hard to defeat her imagine that pencak silat is lik the hardest style to defeat and miu without pencak silat is a killing machine.

    I say that this arc ends on february well i hope so and please matsuena dont do a miu's memory recovery arc PLEASE!

  4. #33
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Country
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    105
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: HSD Kenichi 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by OcasoEterno04 View Post
    LOL history strongest sexy bitch miu, she doesnt destroy yomi cause as u said the main character is kenichi not miu but i know that BULU can destroy yomi whenever she wants but matsuena is not gonna do that obviusly, kenichi is not gonna win this fight because he isnt fighting with his 100% he is like in a 50% and he needs like 200% of his strenght to defeat bulu, and he cant do that because he cant hit women and miu is her love for god sake, even if miu was a man it would be pretty hard to defeat her imagine that pencak silat is lik the hardest style to defeat and miu without pencak silat is a killing machine.

    I say that this arc ends on february well i hope so and please matsuena dont do a miu's memory recovery arc PLEASE!
    Well i never disagreed with you she was stronger i just said it wasnt light years obviously if someones stronger than you, you'll have to surpass your limits to win like kisara did with that priest man in the early 400 chapters, so yes its going to take more than his 100% to win but its always been like that with ken he always pushes himself beyond his limits in every fight.

    There was obviously going to be no "victor" to this fight from the very begining because ken cant fight her seriously and if miu wins that means kens death basically so neither will win. It will get interrupted or miu remembers those are the only 2 options. In other words no one will "win" and i think your wrong ill agree miu could beat 90% of yomi but not kajima and possibly hermit atleast by the time him and ken have their rematch, maybe kensei's disciples to. BTW penkak silat is just like any other martial art it has its weaknesses. Nothing is flawless i doubt theres such thing as a martial art stronger than others it just comes down to the person using it. If that were the case then everyone would be using penkak silat since as you think its apparently "the best" which isnt the case its considered "tricky" to fight against because well its basically a dirty fighting style more or less (eye gouging, kicks to the balls, etc.) if anything imo its a cowards style which is what jenezad is but hey we'll see him get his ass handed to him soon enough.

  5. #34
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Posts
    18,355
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: HSD Kenichi 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Miu is obviously stronger than every yomi kenichi has fought (except kano given the context of the story at that particular point). Why is that so hard to believe? She trains her ass off regularly (the manga has at the very least implied that much), by the elder no less and has an innate genius intellect AND a body made for fighting. Heck, what we are seeing so far should not even be a surprise in any form. The manga has repeatedly outright stated that miu is A LOT stronger than kenichi, that much has been invariably constant from day one. Remember a few chapters after kenichi defeated the almighty kano sho? As it turns out at that level of strength kenichi was just about barely able to make miu try during sparring matches. Remember a few chapters back when kenichi and miu were running towards kuremisago village? Kenichi outright admitted he could not keep up with miu and this is the guy with so much lower body strength that anyone in his age group would be outright defeated by his kuroi nuki. Now, the manga might take a different direction as myobishi cannot be read and kuroi nuki has just that much power (lets face it, miu would feel them) however the fact of the matter is that the only reason kenichi was not one shoted by her is that miu has held back most of the fight.

  6. #35
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Country
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    105
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: HSD Kenichi 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Miu is obviously stronger than every yomi kenichi has fought (except kano given the context of the story at that particular point). Why is that so hard to believe? She trains her ass off regularly (the manga has at the very least implied that much), by the elder no less and has an innate genius intellect AND a body made for fighting. Heck, what we are seeing so far should not even be a surprise in any form. The manga has repeatedly outright stated that miu is A LOT stronger than kenichi, that much has been invariably constant from day one. Remember a few chapters after kenichi defeated the almighty kano sho? As it turns out at that level of strength kenichi was just about barely able to make miu try during sparring matches. Remember a few chapters back when kenichi and miu were running towards kuremisago village? Kenichi outright admitted he could not keep up with miu and this is the guy with so much lower body strength that anyone in his age group would be outright defeated by his kuroi nuki. Now, the manga might take a different direction as myobishi cannot be read and kuroi nuki has just that much power (lets face it, miu would feel them) however the fact of the matter is that the only reason kenichi was not one shoted by her is that miu has held back most of the fight.
    Well shes not holding back anymore so i guess we'll see what happens next chapter if he keeps up im convinced hes atleast close to her. Why are you guys so against the idea ken could ever catchup to miu? are you really that big of miu fans? have a bit of faith i know its hard cause the manga sucks atm even i think that and this used to be my fav manga but ill atleast stick through this arc. All imm saying is give him a chance atleast we'll see what happens and btw she was holding back because ken was passive (not fighting back) now shes serious so if anything kens strong enough to make her go all out to win think of it that way

    ---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

    additionally if miu was stronger than any member of yomi i doubt matsuena would of done this arc so early he would of waited till ken was close to her strength so you said she didnt "one shot" him your all just pessimist he's been in the situation hes in now so many times and always pulled through (getting the shit beat out of him) just wait next chapter maybe something will happen. Also when ken was fighting kano when he was unconcious he was practically overpowering kano in roar as one mode. Sooo

  7. #36
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member OcasoEterno04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Mars
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    153
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: HSD Kenichi 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    i actually have no faith and i am a big fan of miu too soooo... anyway the idea of kenichi winning this fight is absurd there r no chances, there is no hop DEAL WITH IT PEOPLE and yeah u can havur own opinion about it but it's common sense miu is stronger, kenichi cant hit women, she is his luv blah blah blah this arc is gonna end with some crazy drama shit

  8. #37
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Country
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    105
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: HSD Kenichi 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by OcasoEterno04 View Post
    i actually have no faith and i am a big fan of miu too soooo... anyway the idea of kenichi winning this fight is absurd there r no chances, there is no hop DEAL WITH IT PEOPLE and yeah u can havur own opinion about it but it's common sense miu is stronger, kenichi cant hit women, she is his luv blah blah blah this arc is gonna end with some crazy drama shit
    Well kenichis the main character so your beloved miu is going to get surpassed sorry lol

  9. #38
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    38
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    48
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: HSD Kenichi 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    I still think (tried posting this last week but didn't go through) that the only option is Kenichi WILL get knocked out and fight unconscious. Not sure if that is enough to keep up with an unconscious Miu (Bulu = unconscious Miu, Miu = conscious Miu) but it should be enough to defend against her until one of the masters get there. Even then there will be a master fight so they won't be able to interrupt this fight so Kenichi is on his own for a while. It really does say something about the difference between Bulu and unconscious Kenichi that Bulu is able to hold back while in that state while Kenichi has been stated to not have that ability in that state. I am surprised no one picked up on that yet in this discussion either.

  10. #39
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Posts
    18,355
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: HSD Kenichi 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Well, unconscious kenichi actually has a realistic chance, that much is true. It is a fact that kenichi is at his strongest once his wavering heart is removed out of the equation. It would still only last as long as he is unconscious though, that is a huge issue. Still, the manga has repeatedly pointed towards miu invariably being a step ahead in terms of martial arts, that much is not a matter of fanboyism, it is undebatable manga fact.

  11. #40
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Country
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    105
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: HSD Kenichi 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Well, unconscious kenichi actually has a realistic chance, that much is true. It is a fact that kenichi is at his strongest once his wavering heart is removed out of the equation. It would still only last as long as he is unconscious though, that is a huge issue. Still, the manga has repeatedly pointed towards miu invariably being a step ahead in terms of martial arts, that much is not a matter of fanboyism, it is undebatable manga fact.
    Not really its implied shes "faster" not "stronger" overall. pull me up a page as of recently (last 30-40 chapters) where its been said mius "skill level" is above kens, her fighting style revolves around speed an agility hence why she was a good match for the goth loli chick since they both fighting using speed. Ken said hes able to keep up with miu in this match because he recognizes her breathing but hes reffering to her battle speed as in he can foresee the techs before they happen and make an accurate block/counter, also when he said that he was basically saying he can passively keep up with her if it were an actual fight against an opponent of similar speed that he wasnt used to yeah he would get hit and hurt but he'd be able to hit back aswell, he was matching mius moves perfectly using ryusei he just stopped because of the shock from seeing her heart and also like i said ryusei is pretty pointless overall unless your planning on eventually harming your opponent which he cant do. The match up is a farce overall. Kano was stronger than miu and ken was alot weaker back then and eventually was able to land hits thanks to ryusei but he cant do that in this situation unless he plans to seriously hurt her and not just jog her memory so i agree with you miu is stronger and always will be in regards to a match between "those two" however if theres a male opponent down the track miu cant beat im sure ken could beat him which would imply hes stronger he just cant fight "her" with that strength. So yeah ill say if it comes between those two matching up in a practical fight yeah he cant win and never will but overall ability eventually he'll eclipse her, i seriously doubt she could one shot koukin who even kajima respects, if she could this manga is fucking ridiculous imo, the main heroine is stronger than every antagonist already that the protaganist will face some pretty crappy plot right there man. If miu were lets say tanimoto but with the same strength she currently has this fight would be basically even i reckon

  12. #41
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Posts
    18,355
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: HSD Kenichi 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Faster alone is a huge thing. In this particular type of manga speed in itself is more than a decisive point. Besides, why only 30 or 40 chapters? The manga has taken place within a somewhat short timeframe (around a year or so). Kenichi being able to keep up with her due to her breathing is not even a point in his favor. As you said, he could do that due to to following her breathing, because he knew her rather intimately due to sparring with her regularly at ryozampaku; against someone kenichi was unfamiliar with kenichi would have been screwed, I don't agree with you about him being able to keep up with someone at that level who he was unfamiliar with. Ryusui seikuken did help and he did dodge however there are 2 important points to consider here. First is that at no point during the fight miu has gone all out. Second is that miu could counter ryusui seikuken with what dou people do when it comes to reading the enemy.

    Another thing to consider here is that a main theme in the manga from day one is kenichi wanting to surpass miu. It is a driving force, he wants to become stronger than her to protect her. He won't just surpass her halfway through the manga, if he ever does come to her level it would be closer to the end.

    Its not like kenichi has failed to surpass miu because he is weak or anything of the sort. The issue here is that on top of that being a plot device and a driving force (it is kinda lame that miu has this damsel in distress complex/fantasy) for kenichi and the fact that within the context of the story miu has more talent, experience, intelligence and on top of that actually works hard and as a result she has grown stronger too. The difference here is that miu was born with a body suited for martial arts while kenichi actually has been through a body remodelation program by akisame. Miu's heart is suited for battle, kenichi's isnt. Kenichi might eventually catch up to her but that in itself would be a monumental task as miu has better martial arts qualities by far and has been going at it far longer than kenichi. To be fair though, miu is not that high up within the expert class either, there is a huge range before she even gets to fodder master class level.

  13. #42
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member OcasoEterno04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Mars
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    153
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: HSD Kenichi 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    kkck is fucking right man, the main point of the story is that kenichi wants to get strong enough to protect the ones that he cares of by now if he save her from jenazad it would be lik he protect but he isnt stronger, and if he gets himself unconscious he aint gonna be stronger but he may hit her at least...

    Where have u been the past 460 chapters man havent u got the story? I Really dont want an unconsciuss kenichi, it would make this arc even longer s:

    Now what do u think is going to happen in next arc kenichi vs kajima? kenichi realizes how weak is he because of the kick in the ass that miu gave him and goes for a special training? the answers will come soon

  14. #43
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Country
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    105
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: HSD Kenichi 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by OcasoEterno04 View Post
    kkck is fucking right man, the main point of the story is that kenichi wants to get strong enough to protect the ones that he cares of by now if he save her from jenazad it would be lik he protect but he isnt stronger, and if he gets himself unconscious he aint gonna be stronger but he may hit her at least...

    Where have u been the past 460 chapters man havent u got the story? I Really dont want an unconsciuss kenichi, it would make this arc even longer s:

    Now what do u think is going to happen in next arc kenichi vs kajima? kenichi realizes how weak is he because of the kick in the ass that miu gave him and goes for a special training? the answers will come soon
    Theres no point in arguing with you guys cause neither of oru views are going to change unless we got cold hard facts i wont agree shes stronger unless a master of ryou is like ken what were you thinking miu is way stronger, and your not going to change your views unless ken starts fighting equally with her so lets just wait and see before we get into a more heated discussion cos im over it lol

    ---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Faster alone is a huge thing. In this particular type of manga speed in itself is more than a decisive point. Besides, why only 30 or 40 chapters? The manga has taken place within a somewhat short timeframe (around a year or so). Kenichi being able to keep up with her due to her breathing is not even a point in his favor. As you said, he could do that due to to following her breathing, because he knew her rather intimately due to sparring with her regularly at ryozampaku; against someone kenichi was unfamiliar with kenichi would have been screwed, I don't agree with you about him being able to keep up with someone at that level who he was unfamiliar with. Ryusui seikuken did help and he did dodge however there are 2 important points to consider here. First is that at no point during the fight miu has gone all out. Second is that miu could counter ryusui seikuken with what dou people do when it comes to reading the enemy.

    Another thing to consider here is that a main theme in the manga from day one is kenichi wanting to surpass miu. It is a driving force, he wants to become stronger than her to protect her. He won't just surpass her halfway through the manga, if he ever does come to her level it would be closer to the end.

    Its not like kenichi has failed to surpass miu because he is weak or anything of the sort. The issue here is that on top of that being a plot device and a driving force (it is kinda lame that miu has this damsel in distress complex/fantasy) for kenichi and the fact that within the context of the story miu has more talent, experience, intelligence and on top of that actually works hard and as a result she has grown stronger too. The difference here is that miu was born with a body suited for martial arts while kenichi actually has been through a body remodelation program by akisame. Miu's heart is suited for battle, kenichi's isnt. Kenichi might eventually catch up to her but that in itself would be a monumental task as miu has better martial arts qualities by far and has been going at it far longer than kenichi. To be fair though, miu is not that high up within the expert class either, there is a huge range before she even gets to fodder master class level.
    I know i said id stop talking but i feel like adding something. Many martial artists even masters rely on different methods of fighting not everything comes down to speed. For example mius faster, but kens endurance is ten times her imo we just havent seen her really face an opponent thats been a match for her to judge it, also kens physical explosive strength is like 10 times everyone else's so id say in regards to physical raw power (muscle) hes stronger than her. Ken doesnt need speed dude, thats what ryusei is for he uses the most minimal movest to avoid at the last second aslong as hes atleast fast enough to do that it doesnt matter how fast his opponent is aslong as he can move slightly in time. So your wrong in regards to speed being that important. Ill agree her body was made for martial arts, however saying ken lacks the heart of a martial artist? if you mean tenacity then yes thats probably true however the katsujinken belief throws that out the window, its all about courage which ken always displays when the time calls, he has never backed down from an opponent in a serious confrontation. With koukin for example ken was never once fearful or showed regret of the situation.

    I think you just have a ken complex and dont like him, thats fine but dont make bias reviews of his strength please.

    ---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

    Additionall you said:

    First is that at no point during the fight miu has gone all out. Second is that miu could counter ryusui seikuken with what dou people do when it comes to reading the enemy.

    Are you aware that reading the opponent using "sei style" reading and "ryusei seikuken" are two different things? If it were that simple everyone would be using ryusei seikuken who was a sei martial artist? The general idea is both sei and dou have their priveledges dou users have more explosive power hence the name, and generally from what we've seen fight with much more tenacity and anger which fuels them to push crazy strength out, sei users out capable of this, however to me sei users seems to be much better strategists and can read the situation alot better, and can additionally use ryusei seikuken which dou users cannot hell dude not many sei users proabably have the ability to use it. Like its said its the "ultimate" form of sei im sure theres some kind of ultimate form of dou technique aswell but as we've seen miu doesnt seem capable of using it. What im saying is theres a big difference between using sei to read the oppoent and using ryusei seikuken ryusei is much better and on a whole different level miu can read the opponent using dou but not to the level ryusei can which is a step ahead. the reason it didnt work on koukin was due to kens lack of experience then he purposely stopped using it, i believe if he did koukin would of been toast. It one of the elders greatest moves dont look down on it man. I doubt miu has anything in her arsenal that could counter it. especially now since shes using a whole different move set.

    We've never seen a master use ryusei before you say that we've seen dou masters keep up with sei ones so there is no comparison so your wrong if you were going to say that.

  15. #44
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Posts
    18,355
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: HSD Kenichi 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Hasn't the assumption among the masters always been that miu is stronger than kenichi? hell, wouldn't surpassing miu be a feat surprising enough for someone to make even a vague mention of it happening? Within the context of the manga it does not make sense to expect masters to confirm miu's superiority over kenichi for us to assume it is there. In that context we should expect the most extreme opposite and assume miu is stronger until otherwise stated.

    It is completely true that kenichi has the greater stamina and physical strength but didn't the manga blow off that particular card castle recently? He couldn't even handle her attacks and admitted that 2 or 3 attacks could end up killing him at that point.
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/histor...5/c459/16.html
    All in all, miu is fast and strong enough to deal with kenichi.
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/histor...45/c460/8.html
    Heck, the only reason kenichi is actually alive right now is because miu hesitated to slit his throat open. So much for his insane stamina and superior physical strength. The fact of the matter is that it is not helping. If jenazad's brainwashing had been as effective as he had initially hoped kenichi would have been one shoted before ever having the chance to even consider ryusui seikuken.

    As for the last part, what? I never said anything even vaguely similar to all sei users being able to use ryusui seikuken. Obviously ryusui seikuken is better than mere ordinary reading of the enemy however that is not in the least what I am talking about at all. The fact of the matter is that the link I posted earlier shows a clear example of a dou's user alternative to ryusui seikuken. Obviously it is not quite as fancy as ryusui seikuken however at that particular point miu showed it could be used pretty much to the same effect. The fact that miu can read the enemy's movements by exciting her own ki is extremely important here as it in itself implies kenichi would not be getting his usual comparative boost from ryusui seikuken(unless you want to argue that kenichi comparing the thingy miu used to ruisui seikuken is nonsense).

    Also, what biased review of his strength? There is not a single manga fact that even mildly implies kenichi has in any form or universe caught up to miu. Heck, the fact that kenichi is getting his ass handed to him on a silver plate by a half hearted miu who is using skills she started learning last week severely point to her obvious superiority. Heck, didn't miu show she was a decent bit stronger than kenichi during DoD? Overall her performance was better and the only reason kenichi actually got the spotlight in a few fights was because he actually asked for his chance to get a man's fight. For crying out loud, miu didn't even break a sweat sparring with kenichi until after he beat kano sho. You say kenichi is stronger than miu when there is not a shred of an indication of such a thing and in turn call me bias. How does that make sense?

  16. #45
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Country
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    105
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: HSD Kenichi 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Hasn't the assumption among the masters always been that miu is stronger than kenichi? hell, wouldn't surpassing miu be a feat surprising enough for someone to make even a vague mention of it happening? Within the context of the manga it does not make sense to expect masters to confirm miu's superiority over kenichi for us to assume it is there. In that context we should expect the most extreme opposite and assume miu is stronger until otherwise stated.

    It is completely true that kenichi has the greater stamina and physical strength but didn't the manga blow off that particular card castle recently? He couldn't even handle her attacks and admitted that 2 or 3 attacks could end up killing him at that point.
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/histor...5/c459/16.html
    All in all, miu is fast and strong enough to deal with kenichi.
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/histor...45/c460/8.html
    Heck, the only reason kenichi is actually alive right now is because miu hesitated to slit his throat open. So much for his insane stamina and superior physical strength. The fact of the matter is that it is not helping. If jenazad's brainwashing had been as effective as he had initially hoped kenichi would have been one shoted before ever having the chance to even consider ryusui seikuken.

    As for the last part, what? I never said anything even vaguely similar to all sei users being able to use ryusui seikuken. Obviously ryusui seikuken is better than mere ordinary reading of the enemy however that is not in the least what I am talking about at all. The fact of the matter is that the link I posted earlier shows a clear example of a dou's user alternative to ryusui seikuken. Obviously it is not quite as fancy as ryusui seikuken however at that particular point miu showed it could be used pretty much to the same effect. The fact that miu can read the enemy's movements by exciting her own ki is extremely important here as it in itself implies kenichi would not be getting his usual comparative boost from ryusui seikuken(unless you want to argue that kenichi comparing the thingy miu used to ruisui seikuken is nonsense).

    Also, what biased review of his strength? There is not a single manga fact that even mildly implies kenichi has in any form or universe caught up to miu. Heck, the fact that kenichi is getting his ass handed to him on a silver plate by a half hearted miu who is using skills she started learning last week severely point to her obvious superiority. Heck, didn't miu show she was a decent bit stronger than kenichi during DoD? Overall her performance was better and the only reason kenichi actually got the spotlight in a few fights was because he actually asked for his chance to get a man's fight. For crying out loud, miu didn't even break a sweat sparring with kenichi until after he beat kano sho. You say kenichi is stronger than miu when there is not a shred of an indication of such a thing and in turn call me bias. How does that make sense?
    I dont remember saying he was stronger? but if i did i apoligize your right at best hes almost equal with her (in his own way) what i was getting at is kens the type of dude that always fights stronger opponents and surpasses them if he absolutely has to hell dude he beat kano and hes probably 3-4 times stronger than he was then although the elder did say kens strength when he faced kano wont stay that way after the fight (it was basically for that one fight then he went back to normal which btw relates to how strong his heart is you said it was weak compared to miu) Kens heart is his greatest attribute he doesn't know when to give up is what it basically implies and he defies human law and keeps living when he should be dead. Yeah he did say 3-4 kicks would finish him, but isn't that always the case? he says that but hes taken several attacks so far and a serious hit from her at the end of 460 and i can guarantee he isn't dead, so obviously that was bogus.

    Also what your reffering to with miu exploding her ki. Yes thats how dou users read moves and sei users calm their minds. What im saying is ryusei sits in a realm beyond both of those. After everything we've seen ken overcome in the past you are bias your basically saying ken is going to lose? lol dude that is the most unlikely scenario

New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts