Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: HSD Kenichi 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSD Kenichi 460 Discussion / 461 Predictions

*pleased*
    Ah..a holywar at HSDK section...atlast))

Kenichi actualy don't have to "beat" Miu to win,he just have not to be beaten. Kenichi is all about defense, so this is the opportunity for him to develop hes defense even futher(maybe even develop his own defense technique)...as already been stated, Kenichi always wins opponents wich are stronger then him, case he is able "to figure things out" eventualy.And the goal of this entire arc is not to simly improve Ken+Miu relationships,but to move Kenichi closer to her level(or even on exact same) he will learn alot from this fight and eventualy will bring Miu back to senses(one way,or another) and no,hes not going to go unconscious again, i do belive it is a one-time trick..case it will show he is not progressin.
    Lets just hope Ken-chan will not mix Sei and Dou ki.
    Oh..and anyone know what happened to that yin-yang badge? ^^

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@blackmidnight..Band-aid is going to lose this fight for the following reasons

1) His goal isn't to defeat her, he doesn't even want to hurt her..it's to make Bulu regain herself he said it himself that he would do anything to make her regain herself even if he died and if he dies how can he win the fight?..check me if i'm wrong..so how can you imply he can win the actual fight between them if that's not his objective at all???...he doesn't care about winning the fight he just wants Bulu to return to normal and beating her half to death like he's done other opponents in the past isn't going to work here.

2) He's not fighting all out (this goes back to reason 1) and evidence of that is he started the fight out using his regular seikuken( i say this because he mentioned the flow of her breathing so i put 2&2 together) and he's stopped using ryusui seikuken midway through and then he pops out a weak technique like Haiho..if he isn't fighting with his full strength and using his best techniques there's no way he'll win even if his intentions were to beat her.

3) kkck basically stated all there is say about how Bulu is an superior opponent to Band-aid so i'm not going to reiterate anything you should already know by now.

We all knew that this fight would most likely be one-sided and it is because Band-aid is getting the shit beat out of him right now lol and that's not about to change due to reasons i have listed above^^ and if you still think he's going to win this fight after reading this your crazy lol but everyone has their own belief and is entitled to their own opinion so i don't fault you. But...

Believe it or not...Band-aid losing the fight to Bulu while somehow succeeding in making her regain herself is the most likely scenario at the present moment contrary to what you said in a previous post.
    Last edited by BASED Shinigami; January 20, 2012 at 03:43 AM.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member OcasoEterno04's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

well tomorrow we're going to see what happens, anyway kenichi is goingto lose PERIOD

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OcasoEterno04 View Post
    well tomorrow we're going to see what happens, anyway kenichi is goingto lose PERIOD
    Looks like you were wrong lol

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member OcasoEterno04's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

mhhhh? wut da ya mean?
    I hope tomorrow's chapter is going to be the last chapter of kenichi's and miu's fight cause if this arc finishes soon we're going to see some development in the story which i cant wait for seriously

kenichi 461 raw: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LP1kUNwbqI

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zoro #1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The new Chapter seems good looks like Miu is fighting

http://www.tenmanga.com/chapter/Hist.../265401-3.html

New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4