Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Noblesse: Chapter 220 Discussion/221 Predictions

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse: Chapter 220 Discussion/221 Predictions

Gejtual & Loyard clan leaders were attacked by the group of clan leaders that were under Raizels charge. That made it look like Rai had betrayed the lord w/ them.

They also did something which caused Rai to use his power ... maybe too much.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

i want rai illness to be temporary or it has a cure because if it does not, what a way to screw up the hero of the comic
    Last edited by burritoxxx1; January 24, 2012 at 12:49 PM.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

You know what would be crazy, if the whole KSA will start cooperating with Franky and Rai I mean it's not such a bad compromise IMO 'cause like the director said the Union can't help them even if they weren't happy with Cerberus's doings so i think for now they won't try to collaborate with them 'cause of evident reasons but seeing the behavior of those guys i think the KSA will be fed up pretty soon so this is the only way i see that could benefit the both parts , Rai&co. and KSA.
    Rai's condition really sucks. It's so unfair that he can't use his power freely without the risk of shortening his lifespan In the end i think after the fight with Cerberus ends Rai will have to enter into hibernation , well i still hope Franky will come up with another option but still it's pretty slim *sigh*

p.s Is it me or Takeo seems to have something to settle with the Cerberus red haired girl. His expression wasn't too good , i guess this fight will be hard in the end. That's why i'm totally for the cooperation between them and KSA.

5. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Review is out(here's a link for any who are interested)

I personally just love this whole thing about Raizel's power consuming his life. Mainly because it really shows his selflessness in such a direct way. Every time he has stood up and fought. It was bringing him closer to deaths doorstep but he has always done so with calmness and without a hint of hesitation. He is content with living out his life in such a way and that is a powerful thing.

We so often see such characters in the beginning of their lives but Raizel is truly a character in the twilight of this life. He may have days, weeks, months, or maybe even years but he seems like he knows he's dying and feels no fear of that. He is content.
    Last edited by Jammin; January 24, 2012 at 03:32 PM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

7. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, what a splendid chapter!! With this revelations about Rai's condition I can already picture two likely scenarios that'll occur in the upcoming events/future.
    • Shinwoo & Ikhan:

They'll undergo the enhancement that the KSA provided them but the one, who'll supervise it, will be Frankenstein. Or the kids will find out the truth due to Yuri's investigation regarding the 'incident' at the hospital (the infected made by M-24) and will do out of their own free will, which plays a crucial role IMO.
    • Rai & Frankenstein:

In case Rai has to use his powers again against Cerberus, the probability is high that, he'll get involved in a fight. Due to them lacking the necessary firepower (except for Rai, Frankenstein & Seira) to fight them head on. The outcome of their encounter will definetly affect Frankenstein's state of mind, which could lead him to the darkside again. That's what I find interesting the most, after the revelations, I think it was a hint made by the author for future reference.

Credits:Shinsatsu

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't have much to say about this chapter, it was all so heartbreaking :/

This is no longer just action and comedy. Rai might die peacefully, but what will Frankenstein be without him? He might exact his revenge and I have no doubt he'll succeed even if it takes 1000 years. But then what? Everything he is revolves around his Master.

There is also political situation to consider. Nobles are vulnerable without him. It is not clear if he is one of a kind existence or if he will have a successor.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by natli View Post

This is no longer just action and comedy. Rai might die peacefully, but what will Frankenstein be without him? He might exact his revenge and I have no doubt he'll succeed even if it takes 1000 years. But then what? Everything he is revolves around his Master.

There is also political situation to consider. Nobles are vulnerable without him. It is not clear if he is one of a kind existence or if he will have a successor.
    I know right - I think Franky will abandon everything and go on a mad rampage.
    Suppose the current lord and him get married and have a child.... then....? I suppose that is pushing it...

13. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm of the opinion that he can make as successor but to do so he probably has to die.

Since his very being is like a soul weapon. I suspect that power can be passed on and have the same effect on another. Which I believe will be Shin Woo's role....the next Noblesse. The perfect person to help the nobles better understand the world the humans have built around them.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Rest assured 'cause if Rai's condition turns to the worst Franky will wipe the floor with Cerberus or whoever it's necessary to avenge him.
    From what he know till know Franky is in reality a beast, if not for Rai's presence he would make everyone his slaves lol . That's why i think sooner or later he will snap and when that occurs i'll feel soory for those fools who dared mess with his master. I can already see a cold hearted Franky planning some outrageous things in his lab.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Red Dog View Post
    I liked how Yontsu shed a tear,this depicts her "humanity"
    I know, right? I was surprised when I saw her crying as well. She had shown herself to be a strong woman, didn't expect tears to come so easily from her.

Quote Originally Posted by burritoxxx1 View Post
    i want rai illness to be temporary or it has a cure because if it does not, what a way to screw up the hero of the comic
    I share that feeling, though it makes Rai even more awesome for sacrificing himself without thinking of his own safety. T__T

Quote Originally Posted by matzik1212 View Post
    You know what would be crazy, if the whole KSA will start cooperating with Franky and Rai I mean it's not such a bad compromise IMO 'cause like the director said the Union can't help them even if they weren't happy with Cerberus's doings so i think for now they won't try to collaborate with them 'cause of evident reasons but seeing the behavior of those guys i think the KSA will be fed up pretty soon so this is the only way i see that could benefit the both parts , Rai&co. and KSA.
    I think so too. More like, the agents would try to go and find some help; the director of KSA himself didn't seem to be much interested in defending the KSA, giving up that easily. >__>

Quote Originally Posted by matzik1212 View Post
    p.s Is it me or Takeo seems to have something to settle with the Cerberus red haired girl. His expression wasn't too good , i guess this fight will be hard in the end. That's why i'm totally for the cooperation between them and KSA.
    The red-haired girl was featured, in special... After Takeo too, so perhaps they have some connection... Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Host Samurai View Post
    They'll undergo the enhancement that the KSA provided them but the one, who'll supervise it, will be Frankenstein. Or the kids will find out the truth due to Yuri's investigation regarding the 'incident' at the hospital (the infected made by M-24) and will do out of their own free will, which plays a crucial role IMO.
    Wow, that is very bold of the children to choose for the modification themselves. I truly can't imagine it... More because the agents would probably go against them with all the troubles they have so far. Especially M-21. But if they do it on their own will... Who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Host Samurai View Post
    In case Rai has to use his powers again against Cerberus, the probability is high that, he'll get involved in a fight. Due to them lacking the necessary firepower (except for Rai, Frankenstein & Seira) to fight them head on. The outcome of their encounter will definetly affect Frankenstein's state of mind, which could lead him to the darkside again. That's what I find interesting the most, after the revelations, I think it was a hint made by the author for future reference.
    Yeah, there is this part where Frank seems to still have problem to control Dark Spear. I wonder if we would ever seen him lost control to the darkness. And an idea of having Rai spent his last power to save Frank came across my mind; it's scary. T__T

There doesn't seem to be a successor. A Noblesse seems to be one person in time; after one die a new one will emerge through an unknown method. It would be very interesting if we would have the explanation about Noblesse someday. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Suppose the current lord and him get married and have a child.... then....? I suppose that is pushing it...
    A lovely idea, but considering how those two seem so blind in romance...

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Since his very being is like a soul weapon. I suspect that power can be passed on and have the same effect on another. Which I believe will be Shin Woo's role....the next Noblesse. The perfect person to help the nobles better understand the world the humans have built around them.
    The only question would be about the requirement of someone to have Noblesse's soul weapon passed on to him. So far we only know that soul weapons are passed from generations to generations of nobles, so for humans, I wonder...

I wouldn't be surprised if it's Shin Woo, though, since he seems to be different from most normal humans. XD

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mup's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

hi nice to meet you all im mup i predict that rai well go into hibernation then well get a time skip that what i think the story is moving to. not this season but later on after the ksa and cerberus

21. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to Noblesse, mup! I'm happy to see a new face joining us here.

Yes, well, hibernation would be probably the best solution now, instead of to see Rai died~ I wonder how lonh he would sleep this time since the last was pretty long, right? >__<

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm yeah i also think hibernation is the best solution and after the fight with Cerberus concludes i think that's the best solution Rai can take. And a timeskip is more than welcomed 'cause maybe after that , with the kids grown up ,and all they will be more involved in the story. Especially Shinwoo 'cause he has a great potential if Franky fixes him a bit . Besides i think after he finds out about Rai's identity i'm sure he will accept willingly to become more powerful.

24. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2