Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Really dark, distrubing content.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Aazholh's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Really dark, distrubing content.

[QUOTE=GioGio;2814978]Do you think he could get some helps from the magic users that live in Elfhelm? I mean, if the recent chapters taught us something, is that imaginary beings don't always agree with each other, and Guts may have some powerful allies on his battles against Griffith and the God Hand.[/QUOTE

Anything is possible, he did impress the merrows when they learned he took out the Seagod.
    "You see, I am a colossal pervert. No form of sexual depravity is too low for me. Animal, vegetable or mineral - I'll do anything to anything!" - Bishop of Bath and Wells (circa 1563)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsNM5GOQCko

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Really dark, distrubing content.

Quote Originally Posted by Aazholh View Post
    As he is now, he couldn't possibly do it. Sure he has the brass balls to try, but that isn't enough. Look at SK - he's tried to attack head on AND by surprise and his attacks were nullified.

Guts also doesn't fully understand what he's dealing with. He doesn't have the experience that SK has in fighting them. There has to be a way around their ability to distort space and telekinetic powers. I've been thinking if the brand is related to the godhand, perhaps they themselves can also also be suppressed with magic? Maybe magic users or powerful astral entities can keep them from using their tricks long enough for Guts to kill them.
    Quote Originally Posted by GioGio View Post
    Do you think he could get some helps from the magic users that live in Elfhelm? I mean, if the recent chapters taught us something, is that imaginary beings don't always agree with each other, and Guts may have some powerful allies on his battles against Griffith and the God Hand. So, maybe, with a decent army of magic users, he could damage one member of the God Hand at a time, but it's kinda hard to tell since we don't know the true extent of their power in this new world.

At any rate, we do know that his sword has some power to damage godly beings. And if that doesn't work, well, he'll probably make that Schierke line literally true: "No matter how strong, for a human to fight a monster means he has submerged his humanity and transformed himself into a greater monster."
    he will tame the armor and merge SK's sword to his...becoming the Berserk's version of Ultraman
    no shit....my prediction

as far as darkness goes...
    I think caska will experience quite a bit once she gets her memories back...look at gats plight so far as she romps around like a kid on easter lookin for eggs

as for gats...I think Griffith will resurrect the old band to really stab gats in the heart....

But the stink that filled the privy gave ample evidence that the oft-repeated jape about his father was just another lie. Lord Tywin Lannister did not, in the end, shit gold

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2