Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: REPEAT & REBOOT

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: REPEAT & REBOOT

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagi View Post
    More translations from tenshi no hane:
    I can't wait. Kyouraku's bankai - I have no clue but I think it will be epic. I wonder what will make him go bankai. Its time for Renji to look better with his bankai. So far, his bankai has not been proven or made him worthy of a captain. Or even be in the same league.

~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    The new arc is located neither in Karakura Town nor Soul Society. Although it is a new location, but it’s also “underneath somewhere” and “unexpectedly close.”

The location of the new arc is here!!!
    “The concept is a place like a ‘palace made of ice.’”
    Partial sketch
    Two pillars immediately catch the eye in this rough sketch of the new arc’s battlefield. Behind them, there is a “palace of ice.” Perhaps the new enemies are hiding in there.
    I wonder where this ice palace is. It is unexpectedly close, can it be in the depths of HM? Perhaps it's a place like "purgatory" as suggested by some Bleach fans. A new location and new strong enemies that will make Unohana fight and force Shunsui to go bankai will be a refreshing change.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

So far every info about the characters sounds awesome. Of course we wanna see Kyoraku's bankai (and sure that with his bankai will be released also Uki, Unohana, Kisuke's etc bankai), I especially like news about Renji. Tbh, his bankai always looked lame to me. After such a long time, it's time for him to become badass once again (his last badass moments seem to be.... his fight against Ichigo, maybe? Well, and after time skip of course, he seems rather decent now).

It's close, underneath, it's cold! Definitely the lowest level of hell!! Well that's what I'm going to guess for now.

ex oriente lux

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Katz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn no big information of Kenpachi *sadpanda* but being a huge Unohana fan boy, her actually fighting is gonna be awesome....I don't get why Kubo didn't have Orihime heal SS though...oh well I'm sure yamamto is just as strong even with an arm missing (see Shanks)

Renji improving his bankai is awesome, it always fault completely lame and not very powerful at all, it was good for lesser enemies but compared to the other captain bankais we've seen it's "Meh" feeling.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thornofcarrion View Post
    I can't wait. Kyouraku's bankai - I have no clue but I think it will be epic. I wonder what will make him go bankai. Its time for Renji to look better with his bankai. So far, his bankai has not been proven or made him worthy of a captain. Or even be in the same league.
    Its because his bankai has serious weaknesses, its to massive and has no real domination in a specific area. Ichigos bankai was all about speed, Byakuya has his ultimate last move, and then there is baldie with his super attack.
    Renjis just moves around shooting red balls of fire Its his sword turned into a megaclub with a snakehead at its end that shoots. Not what id say is a bankai. I wouldnt even be surprised if both Ichigos and Renjis bankais are *unrefined*

By unrefined i mean unfinished or not complete. That theyll learn to really use their true bankai or something. Why im mentioning both is that both of them didnt master their bankai through 100s of years of training. Byakuya made short work of Renji and when Ichigo achieved his, Byakuya still refused to call it bankai. Im sure that both of it is bankai but still a bit to rough, and that both of them will significantly grow in this comming arc. Something i look forward too.

Also i was happy when Jackie turned up alive, meaning Renji kept his word and resolve and saved both of them. With all his defects Renji is still 1 of my favorites. So im excited.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

If there is something as refininf Bankai I'm all for it. I always thought some Bankais were LAME with all words and did not changed significantly the Shikai stage, looking the same with a bigger area. It was awfully boring to read. If there is some refining maybe Kubo can fix the damages He did in the Hueco Mundo arc.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ca12nag3 View Post
    Its because his bankai has serious weaknesses, its to massive and has no real domination in a specific area. Ichigos bankai was all about speed, Byakuya has his ultimate last move, and then there is baldie with his super attack.
    Renjis just moves around shooting red balls of fire Its his sword turned into a megaclub with a snakehead at its end that shoots. Not what id say is a bankai. I wouldnt even be surprised if both Ichigos and Renjis bankais are *unrefined*

By unrefined i mean unfinished or not complete. That theyll learn to really use their true bankai or something. Why im mentioning both is that both of them didnt master their bankai through 100s of years of training. Byakuya made short work of Renji and when Ichigo achieved his, Byakuya still refused to call it bankai. Im sure that both of it is bankai but still a bit to rough, and that both of them will significantly grow in this comming arc. Something i look forward too.

Also i was happy when Jackie turned up alive, meaning Renji kept his word and resolve and saved both of them. With all his defects Renji is still 1 of my favorites. So im excited.
    Yep, Ikkaku is another character whose bankia needs training, lots of it. May be will see some growth on his part as well.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner scavanger007's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

A doubt.

1)Yamamoto and Soi Fon lost their arm. Former's is not healed and latter's is. Why?
    2)Suppose due to some reason Yamamoto's cant be healed by SS people, Inoue can do it right? She healed Grimmjow's arm and Tsukishima's arm.
    Someone explain please.
    Last edited by scavanger007; February 01, 2012 at 02:49 AM.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

scavanger007
    I think it's Yama's pride. He wants to keep his wounds as the showcase of tons of his battles and still being the strongest around.

About the info on new Arc... it seems great! So we are going to have new enemies? And they will be in an Ice Palace somewhere close, but not World of Living or SS. Sure that sounds interesting. And if they are that strong as to make Unohana fight and make Kyoraku go Bankai... I can't wait for this.)

12. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Ohana posted some info on volume 3.
    Source: 2ch
    Credit: Ohana

REPEAT & REBOOT 3

130 :ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E :2012/02/01(水) 17:27:03.81 ID:d6c9FG8OO
    次号から最終章の手掛かりを展覧

10番隊長 ヒツガヤ 卍解は完成してます。 刀のチェーンなどかわっつます

11番隊長 ケンパチ 隊長になったころの話しをどこかで書きたいですね

12 マユリ マユリの変化は髪型

13 うきたけ 副ルキア
    うきたけは相変わらず病弱です。

数多ね謎最終章で遂に明かされる
    イチゴ出生の秘密
    アランカルが評した真血の意味
    パパと石田パパの因縁深き関係は
    うきたけが見紛うほど酷似するイチゴとカイエンの容姿ー ふたりは?

そのものに従うことを忌み嫌った愛染 そのものの存在をしりぞくすることにした裏腹
    そのもの 霊王

零番隊とは

永久除籍を受け入れるほどの夜一と裏腹の関係とは

ひよりの命は

巻頭カラーで描かれるこのもの達の目的は?正体は?

---------- Post added at 06:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 AM ----------

Credit: 村正 ◆jPpg5.obl6
    Source: 2ch

A few images (LQ RAW):

2 more images:

- http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/4717/40098529.jpg
    - http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/7595/70686462.jpg
    - http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/932/19040763.jpg
    Last edited by Asclepius; February 01, 2012 at 04:53 AM.

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

14. Thanks 11 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha Mayuri looks like a shaman/witch doctor, fitting to his crazy character and a nice contrast to his actual job. Also exited about Shunsuis haori, is the secret somehow connected to the next arc?

Let's hope the interview gives some more information to unanswred questions or what's currently happening at SS. So he really forgot Kon..., not that he had any place in the plot anyway.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Translation of volume 3Credit: Xianghua & BadExample
    Source: BA

Translation of Ohana's script.

10 Division Captain (Hitsugaya) perfects his zanpakto (this what I got)

11 Division Kenpachi talks about (?) not sure what the rest says)

13 Division Ukitake's fuku taicho is Rukia
    Ukitake is still sickly and weak (? I think that's what it says)

Lots of mysteries will finally come into light
    The secrect of Ichigo's birth
    What the Arrancaru said about the "meaning of true blood" <--- I have no clue
    The deep connection between Papa (<- Isshin) and Ishida papa
    ^The people Ukitake said Ichigo resemble (like that's a secrect? *smirk*)
    It actually said there's some reason why Ichigo and Kaien looks like each other wheezzzzzzz The Kurosaki-Shiba theory may come true =))))))))))))

Also, there's a touch on Hyori's fate.

---------- Post added at 07:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 AM ----------

This one sounds more complete

translation volume 3
    Credit: tenshi no hane
    Source: BA

130 :ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E :2012/02/01(水) 17:27:03.81 ID:d6c9FG8OO

Starting the next issue, hints on the final chapter/arc will be shown.

Hitsugaya perfected his Bankai. The chain of his zanpakutou changed.

Kubo wants to write about when Kenpachi became a captain.

Mayuri changed his hairstyle.

Ukitake & vice-captain Rukia.
    Ukitake still has a weak constitution.

Many mysteries will finally be revealed in the last chapter/arc:
    The secret of Ichigo’s birth
    The meaning of “真血” that the Arrancars commented on(?) (真血 lit. ‘real blood’)
    The deep bond between Isshin and Ryuuken.
    The resemblance between Ichigo and Kaien
    Aizen who hated to obey ‘that’ and Urahara who decided to pull back from the existence of ‘that’:
    The Spirit King itself

The 0 Division

The relationship between Urahara and Yoruichi.
    Hiyori’s life/fate

The purpose of the things drawn in the color pages? Their true identity?

---------- Post added at 07:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 AM ----------

Added this last image to the previous post as well.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/932/19040763.jpg

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

17. Thanks 11 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if that ice palace is the place where the sovereign resides, be it the Spirit King or King of Hell. I wish for both to be shown or else the helli theme won't have been completed. The Espada can't have been the strongest the baddies had on their side.

Last arc, what about the Isshin arc? Seems like Kubo combined it to a big final one... but I'm all for answering the infinite[ j/k] list of open questions.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I have to search if there is any thread about Isshim and Ishida's father relationship. But I'm starting to think that Isshim rescued and protected him during and after the Quincy genocide by shinigamis. And that made him an outlaw for Soul Society.

Well, it's just one between many theories of why Isshim started a life in the world of the living.

As a fan of Hitsugaya, i'm happy with the news about him.

And i'd love to see the reason for the fall of the Shiba clan, be it connected to Isshim or not.

---------- Post added at 09:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 AM ----------

Oh, the last image posted is just the announcement for the next chapter.
    http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/932/19040763.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Zeromcd View Post
    Here is a sketch of the Lead CP that will appear next week

Lead CP: Bleach (22Pages)

The Final Arc Begins!!!

Nice. 22 Pages.

20. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Mayuri looks creepier than ever. Also, you may want to check a thread in BA with the Ice Castle speculation, there's a reasonable prediction that it will be about Magic Hunters or whoever the ancestors of the Quincy were.

New Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast