Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: REPEAT & REBOOT

Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: REPEAT & REBOOT

Hmmn, no specific mention of Rose and some of the other Vizards. I'm guessing that we'll see them with Hiyori. So this is going to be the final arc?

What does it mean? It means your about to get your butt kicked!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^I think you mean Love as Rose is the Third Division Captain. As for this info, I haven't been this hyped for a manga since the beginning of the New Word Saga in One Piece. Hopefully Kubo will pull out all the stops for this last arc. BTW, is this arc going to last 10 years like he wanted? I mean, Hueco Mundo was also a long arc but still...

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

The info has me all hyped *OO*

Everything is very interesting and I AM SO GLAD that Kubo knows that he has to explain these things, and since he's talking about it now, he will explain them. Especially glad to hear that Kaien <--> Ichi is not a coincidence. Connecting everything with Ryuuken should also happen.

Good to hear that Hitsu-san has mastered his bankai. Power up la lala~ I just wonder if Komamura gets a power up too. Honestly I hope not, I'd rather see more of Ishida/Kira/Hisagi/Renji/Rangiku etc than Komamura :x

Interesting that Kubo mentions Hiyori. Almost 100% sure this will be about Hikifune Kirio.... well of course, as we have Sq0 and RR confirmed basically, but nice to know that Hiyori won't be forgotten. She's one of my favorite females.

Mayuri such a creeeeper

_________________________________________________________________________________

Quote Originally Posted by The Newbie. View Post
    Mayuri looks creepier than ever. Also, you may want to check a thread in BA with the Ice Castle speculation, there's a reasonable prediction that it will be about Magic Hunters or whoever the ancestors of the Quincy were.

Especially noticing this page, the Quinciness is there (talking about one of the guys we don't know). Connecting Ryuuken -> Isshin: saved him and is now hiding -> Spirit King... We can expect this. I guess there have to be a relationship between Spirit King <--> Quincy's.

ex oriente lux

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TemplateR's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Of course, cynics will point out that the arc will not be the last and will invariably stretch on for volumes as found in the following comments from 2ch:

Quote Quote:
    破面篇よりも長いんだよなぁ…
    It's going to be longer than the Arrancar arc.
    What ?? No..............I don´t wait more than 4 years for the end >.>

Quote Quote:
    また人気出たら
    ブリーチ2とかタイトル変えて新章突入とかやるからwww
    When it gets popular again, the title is going to change to Bleach2
    and it'll enter a new arc...
    Plz.......not change the name >.>

Quote Quote:
    最終章って聞くとついにか!

と思うけど破面篇より長くなるってことは 後30巻ぐらい続くんだよな
    I thought "So I'm finally hearing it's the last arc" but if it's going to be longer than the Arrancar arc its going to continue for another 30 volumes.
    >.>

Source of that: http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-new...ly-shonen-jump

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Revolation's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show

I'm glad somebody is finally mentioning quincies. BA has been all over the quincy scenario since weeks 2, when Kubo said: "In the new arc, I want to draw a place like a 'palace of ice.' It will be colored white, with blues and silvers as well,"
    Kubo also said: "The new arc is located neither in Karakura Town nor Soul Society. Although it is a new location, but it’s also 'underneath somewhere' and 'unexpectedly close.'"

This got the BA discussion train going. They discussed how every faction had a base of sorts besides quincies. Visored-warehouse&underground t.r, Xcution-Naruki City, Shinigami-Seiretei, Arrancar-Las Noches, Hollow-HM.

However, there was Ryuuken's underground room for Uryuu. And somebody remembered that it was made of silver. Silver. Soul-synthesized silver and glass to be exact, in that the entire room was crafted by the quincy abilities of spirit particle manipulation....

Anyway, the discussion went on for pages and alot of good points were brought up. then week 3 info has been released on BA and we have pictures of the guys with quincy looking collars. o_0 BA people are psychic. Of course we have to wait for the actual arc to see for real, but from the scans, it seems mayuri and akon are having a pretty intense conversation. Also Mayuri now looks like somebody from BLAME!
    Bleach 354-356 spoiler and chapter discussions. Most hilarious ones ever. How hueco mundo and The Lust arc killed "ichihime"
    Spoiler: What happened with Nel and Kenpachi after Ichigo went to Ulqiorra(vol 39 sketches) show

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Revolation View Post
    Spoiler show

I'm glad somebody is finally mentioning quincies. BA has been all over the quincy scenario since weeks 2, when Kubo said: "In the new arc, I want to draw a place like a 'palace of ice.' It will be colored white, with blues and silvers as well,"
    Kubo also said: "The new arc is located neither in Karakura Town nor Soul Society. Although it is a new location, but it’s also 'underneath somewhere' and 'unexpectedly close.'"

This got the BA discussion train going. They discussed how every faction had a base of sorts besides quincies. Visored-warehouse&underground t.r, Xcution-Naruki City, Shinigami-Seiretei, Arrancar-Las Noches, Hollow-HM.

However, there was Ryuuken's underground room for Uryuu. And somebody remembered that it was made of silver. Silver. Soul-synthesized silver and glass to be exact, in that the entire room was crafted by the quincy abilities of spirit particle manipulation....

Anyway, the discussion went on for pages and alot of good points were brought up. then week 3 info has been released on BA and we have pictures of the guys with quincy looking collars. o_0 BA people are psychic. Of course we have to wait for the actual arc to see for real, but from the scans, it seems mayuri and akon are having a pretty intense conversation. Also Mayuri now looks like somebody from BLAME!
    Yes, it makes sense. The Quincy almost destroyed balance by killing hollows, so Shnigami have a reason to fights against the Magic Hunters and Hollows have a reason to fight too. Whoever is the enemy next arc could be dangerous if they have mastered the use of the Final Quincy Form or a related ability.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I've been having a rather simple thought train on the quincies. To be frank, they have been extremely neglected. I mean, we've only ever seen three quincies, and tyats just the ishidas ~_~

We've had arcs featuring shinigami, arrancars, hollow and visoreds; but until the lss arc minus the main characters there were virtually no humans. since ive heard kubo has been planning this for years maybe it was intentional :/ I am excited to here more about the quincies *-* There's probay a proper reason why ss hates them instead of the weird one rukia had >_>

News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

wasn't uryu killing hollows during the fb arc?
    I mean, uryu kills them instead of send them to ss, and that's suppose to be..not so right.
    Was ss okay with them? I mean, seriously? He's practically killing the souls instead of giving them peace.
    I hope the next arc clarifies this and that it will not be forgotten.
    Also, it'll be a shame if it does not involve uryu a lot. Kubo did said that fb arc was chad centered but really..we all know it wasn't.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Zax's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zeltrax View Post
    wasn't uryu killing hollows during the fb arc?
    I mean, uryu kills them instead of send them to ss, and that's suppose to be..not so right.
    Was ss okay with them? I mean, seriously? He's practically killing the souls instead of giving them peace.
    I hope the next arc clarifies this and that it will not be forgotten.
    Also, it'll be a shame if it does not involve uryu a lot. Kubo did said that fb arc was chad centered but really..we all know it wasn't.
    I dont think so. Fb arc was chad centered. Chad is a fb. He says, he moved grand father becouse his family died. And look his powers. They are so hollow-like.

And i hope somethings about orihime is clear up in this arc. Especially that thing arrancars said "she is one of us". Kubo did not explain this point.

---

Also, i dont agree the quincy theories. Do not forget, lucifer's power doesnt fire but froze. I think that ice place is hell.
    Last edited by Zax; February 03, 2012 at 06:26 AM.
    '

ハイネ・ラムシュタイナー

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Thats quite possible as well, but I hope not since there was a hell movie >_>

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

i think it is pretty obvious that the next arc will be about Uryū Ishida
    all other main characters of Ichigos party have already been mentioned.
    Ichigo - main character (always)
    Rukia (Rescue Rukia arc)
    Orihime (Rescue Orihime/Arrancar arc)
    Chad (current arc)
    Uryū (next arc)

Answering a lot of the question (like relation of Ichigos and Uryū fathers and maybe even history of Ichigos birth or Urahara) are related to the Quincy/Shinigami history

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BaddAzzKenpachi74's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't wait to see Shunsui's Bankai!

But I have to say, why would stark be classified in the "extremely unlikely" bracket of espadas?

I can't see any reason why Hallibal would be healed and yet Stark would not.

He is just as good of an espada as she was and even went so far as to offer Rose and Love a way out of the battle alive.

And yet Hallibal gets healed why Stark is left to rot?

How riduclous.

And what does it mean when he put "-" beside the espada?

Does that mean there is no chance at all of them returning?

Live for battle, enjoy every minute, death is the price u pay for a good battle, live to kill, no fear.
    by Kenpachi Zaraki
    . ("Discuss This" http://discussthis.freeforums.org/index.php

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member R3D's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Son-Derling View Post
    i think it is pretty obvious that the next arc will be about Uryū Ishida
    all other main characters of Ichigos party have already been mentioned.
    Ichigo - main character (always)
    Rukia (Rescue Rukia arc)
    Orihime (Rescue Orihime/Arrancar arc)
    Chad (current arc)
    Uryū (next arc)

Answering a lot of the question (like relation of Ichigos and Uryū fathers and maybe even history of Ichigos birth or Urahara) are related to the Quincy/Shinigami history
    This got me thinking of what if in the next arc ichigo somehow gains quincy powers ?

So Ichigo is the main character

And in rukia arc which was in SS he developed his shinigami powers ,
    in Rescue Orihime/Arrancar arc in HM he developed his hollow powers ,
    in chad arc in the human world he gained/develpoed FB powers ,

and so if the next arc is about quincy/ishida arc where might take place in some quincy land , do you think theres a possibility of ichigo somehow learning/stealing quincy powers and might gain a cape if he uses quincy powers xD .

~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Q: Has Hitsugaya’s bankai completed?
    A: There is an achievement after the training, it’s completed. So far, Hitsugaya’s bankai will be removed once the flower petals at the back of him disappears.. However....
    Hitsugaya may have more powerful techniques now, I'm looking forward to his and Renji's new bankais.

Quote Quote:
    Q: Kenpachi still unable to obtain shikai or bankai?
    A: Kenpachi zanpakuto is a constant release type, hence it's shikai state. Also, I always wanted to draw the story when Kenpachi became a captain. However, the story will deviate from the main plot if I were to draw, hence the dillema...
    I'm interested in Kenpachi's past and how he became a captain, I hope Kubo squeezes it somewhere in the middle.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by heavenchoas View Post
    This got me thinking of what if in the next arc ichigo somehow gains quincy powers ?

So Ichigo is the main character

And in rukia arc which was in SS he developed his shinigami powers ,
    in Rescue Orihime/Arrancar arc in HM he developed his hollow powers ,
    in chad arc in the human world he gained/develpoed FB powers ,

and so if the next arc is about quincy/ishida arc where might take place in some quincy land , do you think theres a possibility of ichigo somehow learning/stealing quincy powers and might gain a cape if he uses quincy powers xD .
    I just can't imagine Ichigo fighting without his macho sword... and ichigo fighting with a bow is almost as weird as ichigo not fighting to me + Ichigo in a cape XD

New Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast