Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply

Thread: (*≧▽≦) 안녕하세요!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member rudorofu's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

(*≧▽≦) 안녕하세요!

Hello everyone! ^^ This is probably the third or fourth anime/manga community forum that I've joined because I seem to have a current obsession of finding them and joining them XD Anywho, if you haven't already figured it out, I'm rudorofu or many people call me rudo because it's shorter :P

A little bit about myself: 18 years old and just started the second term of her first year at the University of Waterloo for Arts & Business (planning to major in Psychology, Sociology or Economics). By being on MangaHelpers when I should be studying just goes to show how much procrastination I like doing XP An old habit of mine that followed me from high school ( ;´Д`) Oh! And I studied a bit of Korean so the title basically means 'hi' in Hangul (^^ゞ

Since my schedule is more laid-back than last term's, I figured I might as well get myself re-familiarized with anime and manga since I've been in and out for quite a while; a hiatus I guess :S But yes! I'd love to get to know some of you guys around here and indulge myself in reading manga again ^o^

MH's Most Awesome Staffer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ustegius's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: (*≧▽≦) 안녕하세요!

Hi and welcome rudorofu!

So, do you have a favorite manga? Or perhaps a manhwa since you speak some korean?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member rudorofu's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: (*≧▽≦) 안녕하세요!

Hm, favourite manga...There's quite a few I enjoy reading at the moment like Bleach, Watashi ni XX Shinasai!, but they're mostly manga of the shoujo genre because those are my favourite type :P Ah, actually, I only know the Korean alphabet and a couple phrases from a course I took XD So I don't actually read manhwa; they're not really my cup of tea.

New Reply