Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply

Thread: (*≧▽≦) 안녕하세요!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member rudorofu's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

(*≧▽≦) 안녕하세요!

Hello everyone! ^^ This is probably the third or fourth anime/manga community forum that I've joined because I seem to have a current obsession of finding them and joining them XD Anywho, if you haven't already figured it out, I'm rudorofu or many people call me rudo because it's shorter :P

A little bit about myself: 18 years old and just started the second term of her first year at the University of Waterloo for Arts & Business (planning to major in Psychology, Sociology or Economics). By being on MangaHelpers when I should be studying just goes to show how much procrastination I like doing XP An old habit of mine that followed me from high school ( ;´Д`) Oh! And I studied a bit of Korean so the title basically means 'hi' in Hangul (^^ゞ

Since my schedule is more laid-back than last term's, I figured I might as well get myself re-familiarized with anime and manga since I've been in and out for quite a while; a hiatus I guess :S But yes! I'd love to get to know some of you guys around here and indulge myself in reading manga again ^o^

MH's Most Awesome Staffer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ustegius's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: (*≧▽≦) 안녕하세요!

Hi and welcome rudorofu!

So, do you have a favorite manga? Or perhaps a manhwa since you speak some korean?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member rudorofu's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: (*≧▽≦) 안녕하세요!

Hm, favourite manga...There's quite a few I enjoy reading at the moment like Bleach, Watashi ni XX Shinasai!, but they're mostly manga of the shoujo genre because those are my favourite type :P Ah, actually, I only know the Korean alphabet and a couple phrases from a course I took XD So I don't actually read manhwa; they're not really my cup of tea.

New Reply