Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Does Sasuke have Itachi's Legendary Susano'o items?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 570 Discussion / 571 Predictions ** Check out the Naruto Awards

Quote Originally Posted by elitefox View Post
    I think Sasuke's affinity with ninjutsu will give birth to another legendary item since Itachi's sword and shield is quite imbalance(too powerful) for anyone to handle.
    Remember his EMS is the result of getting Itachi's eyes so I don't see why he wouldn't inherit the items as well. Wouldn't be awesome if he let Oro out?
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 96

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bigman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by elitefox View Post
    I think Sasuke's affinity with ninjutsu will give birth to another legendary item since Itachi's sword and shield is quite imbalance(too powerful) for anyone to handle.
    Legendary Items aren't birthed like that. Itachi had to search and find his legendary items to add them to his Susanoo. Until Sasuke searches and finds his own, if Kishi magically gives Sasuke legendary items that's a big slap in the face to the readers.

We know these items are not part of the Susanoo because Orochimaru was searching for it. Which means it could of been wielded by him if he found it before Itachi.

Sasuke doesn't need anymore power ups in my opinion, he basically has infinite Amaterasu with no restrictions or draw backs. He can literally just have fire "breathing" eyes. I think he has enough power.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

fire breathing eyes that can make his susanoo covered in flames that will burn you to death if you touch the armor.
    of course naruto will be able to toss bijuu bombs at him and if he makes enough 1000 foot deep craters he can just bury sasuke.
    now they have to be careful to not touch those stakes and somehow take them out. but given that the bijuu just reincarnate why wouldnt they just aim to kill one and ruin the plan? The alternative is to fight at a huge disadvantage and risk the bijuu losing their individuality...doesnt seem like much of a call

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bigman View Post
    Legendary Items aren't birthed like that. Itachi had to search and find his legendary items to add them to his Susanoo. Until Sasuke searches and finds his own, if Kishi magically gives Sasuke legendary items that's a big slap in the face to the readers.

We know these items are not part of the Susanoo because Orochimaru was searching for it. Which means it could of been wielded by him if he found it before Itachi.

Sasuke doesn't need anymore power ups in my opinion, he basically has infinite Amaterasu with no restrictions or draw backs. He can literally just have fire "breathing" eyes. I think he has enough power.
    He already has the bow. So, he slapped us pretty hard no? Its never been said that anyone has to find anything. Those items could be part of suanoo and its not far off to say Sasuke has them considering he took Itachi's MS.

---------- Post added at 03:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by docimian View Post
    fire breathing eyes that can make his susanoo covered in flames that will burn you to death if you touch the armor.
    of course naruto will be able to toss bijuu bombs at him and if he makes enough 1000 foot deep craters he can just bury sasuke.
    now they have to be careful to not touch those stakes and somehow take them out. but given that the bijuu just reincarnate why wouldnt they just aim to kill one and ruin the plan? The alternative is to fight at a huge disadvantage and risk the bijuu losing their individuality...doesnt seem like much of a call
    Tobi can reseal them instantly, I don't think they will have the chance to take them away or kill them.
    Last edited by llamapie; January 19, 2012 at 10:28 PM.

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 96

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bigman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by llamapie View Post
    He already has the bow. So, he slapped us pretty hard no? Its never been said that anyone has to find anything. Those items could be part of suanoo and its not far off to say Sasuke has them considering he took Itachi's MS.
    The bow has never been stated to be a legendary item. I think if it was, Tobi or Danzo would of said something or at least had a thought bubble about it.

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v43/c392/14.html

"Itachi, you had it all along?" "No wonder no matter where he searched, he could never find it..."

This implies it was something to be found.

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v43/c392/15.html

"Orochimaru searched for it his entire life. All that on top of his eye techniques...Boy, Itachi's one tough dude!"

Once again if it wasn't something to be found and just magically comes with certain Susanoo, then Orochimaru wouldn't have been searching for it. And Zetsu says "all that on top of his eye techniques" indicates the legendary sword and his Susanoo is seperate.
    Last edited by bigman; January 19, 2012 at 10:40 PM.

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Does Sasuke have Itachi's Legendary items?4

I think the items are unique, they are not really powers, and Itachi's eye is the one that holds them...I wonder if Kabuto resurrecting Itachi did rob Sasuke of this...I mean Sasuke has Itachi's eyes as well...and maybe Kabuto knew about this?

He always seems to know everything, so that's why I ask..
    Last edited by benelori; January 19, 2012 at 11:12 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bigman View Post
    The bow has never been stated to be a legendary item. I think if it was, Tobi or Danzo would of said something or at least had a thought bubble about it.

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v43/c392/14.html

"Itachi, you had it all along?" "No wonder no matter where he searched, he could never find it..."

This implies it was something to be found.

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v43/c392/15.html

"Orochimaru searched for it his entire life. All that on top of his eye techniques...Boy, Itachi's one tough dude!"

Once again if it wasn't something to be found and just magically comes with certain Susanoo, then Orochimaru wouldn't have been searching for it. And Zetsu says "all that on top of his eye techniques" indicates the legendary sword and his Susanoo is seperate.
    All that implies is that Oro couldn't find it and its very likely because he couldn't without MS. The bow's style is very similar to the other items and its extremely powerful, that's why I think its considered legendary. I suppose its still possible but I honestly think the items are inherent to MS and Sasuke will get them because he has Itachi's eyes. Naruto is getting another huge power up shortly and that usually means Sasuke is to follow.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lemonadez's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Does Sasuke have Itachi's Legendary Susano'o items?

The Bow isn't legendary item. If it was they would have given a name of that item.

Itachi who posses the "ITEM" which is Orochimaru been searching for. It does not come for Susanoo those 2 item, otherwise Madara would posses it too if it was Susanoo ability.

Susanoo ability the ordinary sword even all 3 (madara, itachi, sasuke) posses it (normal sword). Somehow sasuke was able to turn his sword to bow. But even Tobi who was there didnt even mention anything special about that Bow. It was only Sasuke alternative to long range attack. Unlike Itachi who can attack long range with Sword of Totsuka.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Suzaku's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Frankly, it looks like each user of Susano'o has unique weapons.

Sasuke's Susano'o very clearly has a sword made out of black flames. Considering that Sasuke's two Mangekyou Sharingan doujutsu are Amaterasu (left eye) and Kagutsuchi (right eye), and both involve black flames, I'd say his Susano'o sword will follow suit.

Itachi's Susano'o had a sword that revolved around illusion, while his right eye's doujutsu revolved around creating illusions.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Both Itachi and Madara shared the Yasaka Magatama technique, though they had different appearances. Now seeing as the Legendary Weapons didn't appear for Itachi til he activated his completely armored Susanoo, we will probably have to wait until the next time Sasuke does the same to know for sure whether his weapons are unique or the same with a different appearance.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I sure hope not, don't want for Sasuke to be an Itachi copy, Kishi did pretty well to create a solid difference between the brothers ( the whole Enton and Bow-like weapon for Susano'o ). And that's also the reason why I hope Sasuke will not gain the Rinnegan:
    Sasuke's distinctive trait was always his Sharingan, and just like I hope that Naruto will not have another hax power up, I hope that whatever new doujutsu EMS will give Sasuke will not be the space-time jutsu of Tobi, just like I'm glad Naruto didn't inhereit his father's Hiraishin:
    they are their own person, not some haxed copy of other powerful ninjas

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Munboy's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes. They are Susano'o's items as per se the third databook. Sasuke does have them as suggest by the mirror he's used for a while; the true verdict will be when Sasuke's 4th Susanoo form uses the sword. (Totsuka's only ever spawned in that form.)

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2