Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Does Sasuke have Itachi's Legendary Susano'o items?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Socrates's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Does Sasuke have Itachi's Legendary Susano'o items?

I dont think that he can automatically use the totsuka sword and yata mirror just because he has the eyes of itachi.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 570 Discussion / 571 Predictions ** Check out the Naruto Awards

Quote Originally Posted by Socrates View Post
    I dont think that he can automatically use the totsuka sword and yata mirror just because he has the eyes of itachi.
    instead,I think he can do that,even better than how itachi did. since his eyes,haven't got limits now.also,what would the point of giving him itachi's eyes be if he weren't able to use them?c'mon kishi has to make his favourite character the strongest possible,if not he won't be able to face naruto.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by katon_style
    ok let's assume naruto defeats tobi with all bijjus but what about sasuke?just the change of the eyes will make him from a shinobi a little stronger than danzou to a shinobi at most equal with a naruto full controlling kyuubi??????the only save for sasuke is the tobi during the eye transplant have put hashirama DNA on him in order to obtain rinnegan(and to confirm the sync with gedou mazo)

While it's looking more and more like he's gonna get the Rinnegan (which I dread), he doesn't actually need it to contend with Naruto. All he needs is one particularly hax jutsu that's applicable in nearly all situations (like Tobi's intangibility or Minato's Hiraishin). All the chakra in the world won't help against an opponent you can't touch, or one that can throw your attacks back at you.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity warbandit66's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    instead,I think he can do that,even better than how itachi did. since his eyes,haven't got limits now.also,what would the point of giving him itachi's eyes be if he weren't able to use them?c'mon kishi has to make his favourite character the strongest possible,if not he won't be able to face naruto.
    Itachi still has those items, so it's not likely Sasuke can use then. It seems that they're bound to his soul given their ethereal nature.
    Jiraiya: His hair are the best

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by warbandit66 View Post
    Itachi still has those items, so it's not likely Sasuke can use then. It seems that they're bound to his soul given their ethereal nature.
    what??? ahahah,I'm sorry but it is very hilarious. of course itachi can use them,since they were his from the beginning. I will show you that your argument is dead wrong: nagato could use his rinnegan,then tobi,who disposes of nagato's rinnegan now,shouldn't be able to use the rinnegan,because they are still with nagato. c'mon,such things don't matter,material body and soul are completely different,both of them as the same abilities,but noone can now steal nagato,madara or itachi's eyes,since being an ET means that your body is immortal but if you remove a part of it,that part dies

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

You know i could never understand how Itachi could keep his special weapons considering they where just tools and not abilities (or that is how i got it). When he died he should have lost those... Of course it does not make sense they apear back from the dead in the costume they had when they died to :P

Next chapter is probably going to be full of action with Naruto owning right and left. I still am hopping for some Madara vs Kages or Itachi vs Kabuto or Sasuke doing something to. Hell even if we get 1 - 2 pages of it. Kishi needs to spice it up with diferent parts of this manga. I REALLY whant to see Tsunade in action .

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Itachi's sacred artifacts don't exist in the material plane, if Sasuke had them we'd have seen them when he made his re appearance. The items are one of a kind and the fact that Itachi still has them means that Sasuke doesn't.
    it means nothing,also,that sword of susanoo seemed the totsuka sword to me. by the way,kishi is the only one who can adfirm such things,the fact he didn't show the yata mirror doesn't mean he doesn't dispose of it.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

what??? ahahah,I'm sorry but it is very hilarious. of course itachi can use them,since they were his from the beginning. I will show you that your argument is dead wrong: nagato could use his rinnegan,then tobi,who disposes of nagato's rinnegan now,shouldn't be able to use the rinnegan,because they are still with nagato. c'mon,such things don't matter,material body and soul are completely different,both of them as the same abilities,but noone can now steal nagato,madara or itachi's eyes,since being an ET means that your body is immortal but if you remove a part of it,that part dies
    so the famous philosophical mind- body problem rises again!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity warbandit66's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

it means nothing,also,that sword of susanoo seemed the totsuka sword to me. by the way,kishi is the only one who can adfirm such things,the fact he didn't show the yata mirror doesn't mean he doesn't dispose of it.
    What do you mean "It means nothing"? How is it possible that Sasuke could be in possession of the Totsuka sword when Itachi is currently active with it in his possession?
    Jiraiya: His hair are the best

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

What do you mean "It means nothing"? How is it possible that Sasuke could be in possession of the Totsuka sword when Itachi is currently active with it in his possession?
    are you serious???and how is it possible that tobi could use the rinnegan while it was still in nagato's eyes? obviously there are 2 swords of totsuka now,the real one is in sasuke's eyes,the other one is just a "zombie one" which can't be trasplanted into others' eyes.the real problem is which of them contains orochimaru and nagato,but since they are the key for another dimension,I guess it works as the summoning technique,that is there are 2 swords which can open the same dimension

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Masterpice's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

IMO you're not making any sense. Sasuke don't have Yata mirror and Totsuka sword...it's not the same situation as with tobi using the same rinnengan as Edo Nagato. We all know that Edo tensei brings shinobi and his kekkei genkai to life, but totsuka sword and yata mirror are not connected in any way with Itachi's kekkei genkai. Those are just items. Like swords of seven swordsmen they didn't have those that couldn't been summoned cause they were in possiession of others. we saw Sasuke's finished sussano and he didn't have any shield and it was enton sword IMO. Itachi fought with Sasuke to give him MS but at the same moment he knew that there is possibility that Sasuke won't return to konoha so it wouldn't make any sense if he would give him the ultimate defence[Yatta Mirror] and the most powerful sword....It is still stupid IMO that Itachi didn't used this crow on sasuke after their fight...he wouldn't know he is under genjutsu and he would be good again.
    Sorry for grammar mistakes.

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Masterpice View Post
    IMO you're not making any sense. Sasuke don't have Yata mirror and Totsuka sword...it's not the same situation as with tobi using the same rinnengan as Edo Nagato. We all know that Edo tensei brings shinobi and his kekkei genkai to life, but totsuka sword and yata mirror are not connected in any way with Itachi's kekkei genkai. Those are just items. Like swords of seven swordsmen they didn't have those that couldn't been summoned cause they were in possiession of others. we saw Sasuke's finished sussano and he didn't have any shield and it was enton sword IMO. Itachi fought with Sasuke to give him MS but at the same moment he knew that there is possibility that Sasuke won't return to konoha so it wouldn't make any sense if he would give him the ultimate defence[Yatta Mirror] and the most powerful sword....It is still stupid IMO that Itachi didn't used this crow on sasuke after their fight...he wouldn't know he is under genjutsu and he would be good again.
    your opinions don't matter,and don't affect kishi's intentions. I've already explained in the previous page what's my point of view about this. and itachi explained his reasons as well(your question looks like bee's one in chapter 550).if those techniques belongs to the 3rd level of itachi's susanoo,sasuke will show he dispose of them too,if they are a special ability of itachi's body or of his soul(which I highly doubt) sasuke won't be able to use them.
    Last edited by mattiaildivino; January 19, 2012 at 04:09 PM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

you opinions don't matter,and don't affect kishi's intentions. I've already explained in the previous page what's my point of view about this. and itachi explained his reasons as well(your question looks like bee's one in chapter 550).if those techniques belongs to the 3rd level of itachi's susanoo,sasuke will show he dispose of them too,if they are a special ability of itachi's body or of his soul(which I highly doubt) sasuke won't be able to use them.
    There is no way... that Sasuke has Totsuka and Yata. Reason being they have been clearly stated to be items obtained. They are legendary items not at all connected to the Sharingan. And they seem like ethereal items, only connected to Itachi since he is the one who obtained it.
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

your opinions don't matter,and don't affect kishi's intentions. I've already explained in the previous page what's my point of view about this. and itachi explained his reasons as well(your question looks like bee's one in chapter 550).if those techniques belongs to the 3rd level of itachi's susanoo,sasuke will show he dispose of them too,if they are a special ability of itachi's body or of his soul(which I highly doubt) sasuke won't be able to use them.
    Sasuke doesn't have those, they are special items, oro explain this when he was drawn out of sasuke. Now what can happen is that sasuke fights Itachi and somehow receives them. There is not going to be two special items around... this was the case with the seven swords men, if their weapons were not in their possession by Kabuto, they did not have them. Itachi is revived and his susanoo has it... so sasuke will not, unless itachi gives it to him.

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity elitefox's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by llamapie View Post
    The question is if its something Susanoo can naturally have, not a unique item but something you can unlock with your OP eyes. We already know he has a bow, which I'm sure is some other legendary item. It wouldn't be far-fetched that he gained the other items for his Susanoo. Its silly really that his eyes just create this incredibly complex jutsu without any explanation how.
    I think Sasuke's affinity with ninjutsu will give birth to another legendary item since Itachi's sword and shield is quite imbalance(too powerful) for anyone to handle.
    CLEANED

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast