Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 58 Discussion

Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkLordOfKichiku's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker: New Waves 58 Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by bighawke5 View Post
    FUCK this...how the fuck is that bitch still alive!...why wont the author kill her already?! does she have some kind of importance in the future!?

omg more annoying than anything!
    Maybe she was spared for an eventual rematch with Jinie? <_<.
    Or possibly she's for shioon to win over at some point.

New guy is a S.U.C master, didn't know they'd show this soon...fuck how is shiioon and jinie going to get out of this situation safely?

I have a bad feeling elder will sacrifice himself to help them get away...smh, kwon is sooo cool! DONT DIE!!!
    Hmm, I dunno if that'll be it... Both sides may opt to withdraw, actually. But if nothing else: Ha-Il and Sera are in their way, so there's the way out for Shioon & co if they have to escape, hopefully. Or Sera & Ha-Il's arrival will be what makes Tuxedo Mask Ripoff decide to withdraw here.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 58 Discussion / 59 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by revennge View Post
    Spoiler show
    Spoiler show

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show
    Lol, if that's it, I guess we know why we were showed Hyuk So Chun out of the blue like that

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show
    if you're talking about this guy http://www.mangareader.net/the-breaker-new-waves/48/22 damn nice eye buddy!

just rechecked and wow

Either hyuk is working with S.U.C. or he's trying to capture one of their leaders alive for questioning...i take the latter...

Also those people that were waiting for shioon to play the "don't kill her card" GUESS WHAT!? someone else played it before he could here lol and thats Hyuk's NEW PROTEGE(probably under order from hyuk).

I think he wont be fighting Kwon much, he'll tell kwon that he wants to capture the bitch and interrogate her about S.U.C. My guess is HYUK gets out from his limo next chapter to see a fallen shioon..
    Last edited by bighawke5; February 03, 2012 at 04:17 AM.

Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    my theories on what will happen
    that guy with the mask will leave with the 2 captains (goth,shades)
    Possibly. At least, I think that continuing to fight would be risky from Tuxedo Mask Ripoff's point of view. And I don't think SUC cares about fodder either, he'd probably just care to pull his two captains out of the mess...

the Elder and the mask guy will fight (p.s elder kwon is just playing them from the start)
    Hmm, possible too. Depends on how... Well, eager both sides are in this. Masked Guy could for example pull a Hyuk So Chun and point out to Kwon that if they keep fightning, Shioon and Jinie will likely die as a result...

Goth girl will be removed as a captain of S.U.C because she disobeyed the rules and then the mask guy will leave (another Harem victim for Shioon)
    Unlikely - if he planned to pull a You Have Failed Me on her, then why did he just save her? However, it's almost certain that she's the one who'll end up being blamed for the outcome of this situation, because it was she who created it in the first place.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I seriously doubt that the masked captain is on the same level as Kwon who seems to be in the same league as 3AD and 9AD....unless of course he is THE top SUC captain. Most likely he only blocked it because he caught Kwon by surprise and the most he'll be able to do is barely hold his own against the Elder. Something tells me that with so many injured, reinforcements arriving on all sides and the amount of attention they already gathered, both sides will withdraw.

I am greatly disappointed however that the goth girl is relatively unscathed and not dead or only barely alive.

---------- Post added at 03:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 AM ----------

Either hyuk is working with S.U.C. or he's trying to capture one of their leaders alive for questioning...i take the latter...

Also those people that were waiting for shioon to play the "don't kill her card" GUESS WHAT!? someone else played it before he could here lol and thats Hyuk's NEW PROTEGE(probably under order from hyuk).

I think he wont be fighting Kwon much, he'll tell kwon that he wants to capture the bitch and interrogate her about S.U.C. My guess is HYUK gets out from his limo next chapter to see a fallen shioon..
    No way is Hyuk working with the SUC since he basically is the Alliance and he cares too much about honor, tradition, etc.

Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

A-team has released the chapter! Doesn't shed any light on who the masked guy is though... Though it does show that Kwon is rather merciless in a fight indeed XD

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member joshua019's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Seriously a MASKED MAN what is this sailor moon? probably another commander, but he seems to be at much higher level than other commanders, so he could be someone even higher up the pyramid.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

My first thought after looking at raw chapter:

"Who the hell is that clown at the end, and from where did he come from ???"

If this masked guy would only appear a second later, I would be really happy (meaning Gothic girl gets killed or badly injured).

On the other hand, this is some nice development if he is who some of you already think who he might be (the same guy as it was in the car with Hyuk before). I myself honestly didn't notice this, untill you guys mentioned it...

Anyway, I'm happy the fight is not over, why fights in this manhwa are incredible !!!

To conclude, I believe we have another cliffhanger here, but I really don't mind (So far so good !!!).

I really want to see what happens next...
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member joshua019's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

^ if he was in the car with hyuk then why didnt he came out until the very last moment?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

After looking at the translation, even the goth chick was surprised at mask captain's arrival which could mean he is the top SUC dude, perhaps even the one posing as 9AD?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Great chapter as always.. The SUC reinforcements are down and goth girl is scared shitless. Now that is satisfying. To be fair tough, I was expecting her to be saved at the last moment, but it's a bit annoying. I mean, come on, even the bad guys have plot armor now? What happened to the good old days when villains were dieing here and there? Only 9AD can kill his opponents? This sucks.. As for the theory that masked man is the guy with Hyuk, I don't think so, mostly because, well, anyone can wear a tie like that. Also, as another poster pointed out, his hair doesn't match with Hyuk's bodyguard(or whatever he is). Can't wait for the next chapter, I just know it will be all kinds of awesome

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

its out http://www.mangareader.net/the-breaker-new-waves/58

so on the last page the goth girl didn't know that guy at all in that translation though :P

or the goth girl know him but he's on the higher level position than the 4 generals of S.U.C

i just notice he wears mask and a couple of weeks ago there are protest about ACTA,PIPA,SOPA > = Guy Fawkes mask :P
    Last edited by kidopitz27; February 03, 2012 at 06:22 AM.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member menino's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

great chapter, the elder kick ass.
    is a GHOOOST!
    HAHA SUC sucks a lot!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheMoa's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I waskind of expecting others SUC captains to show up, She did summoned everyone. But I was hoping for a instant kill first... lol
    So much ownage... I didn't se it since gomoonryong owned people like shit on the first part..

Anyway, I'm expecting the assotiation to show up too. The girl and the skull paws are causing rucks in town for almost a day non stop, the association should take action.

New Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast