Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 58 Discussion

Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

The Breaker The Breaker : New Waves 58 Discussion

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
    Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
    For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show
    Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

• * Please discuss the spoilers in this thread and post here when a chapter is out.
    • Please do not create a new thread for discussion of the chapter - continue the discussion/predictions in this thread itself.

Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkLordOfKichiku's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker: New Waves 58 Spoiler Thread

The cover of 58 is out on the artist blog!:

http://blog.naver.com/tdstudio/100149754029

Hmm, so she gets the cover here? Well, considering that the chapter will most likely focus on her getting a No-Holds-Barred Beatdown, that's okay, I guess...
    Last edited by DarkLordOfKichiku; January 30, 2012 at 03:46 PM.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Che i can't wait to see her out of the picture , i can't stand her much longer. But i can't wait to see Elder Kwon into action , maybe after this i will start like him .
    Btw does anyone know if we will get an early chapter ?

Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

So the crazy gothic girl got the cover O.o

I wonder if we are going to see more of her, or perhaps her backstory a bit. Not that it matters really, no?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nanoclarkology's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Shioon is going to play his don't kill routine. Though I would still be pissed she was hanging Jini.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheMoa's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

She should just get 1 hit killed... I mean, even if Shioon is always playing the "don't kill routine", this is murim, people will get killed

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoa View Post
    She should just get 1 hit killed... I mean, even if Shioon is always playing the "don't kill routine", this is murim, people will get killed
    Well we're talking about Elder Kwon here , 'cause he's the one who's gonna face her so maybe your wish will be granted after all it's not like Shioon can stop him , he's barely standing so i doubt he can interfere in the fight

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm, what if elder Kwon goes: "I don't hit women."

Result: Gothic girl is saved !!!

Spoiler: My opinion: show

What do you think ???
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheMoa's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

For a guy who will do anything for the Sunwoo clan's greatness, it is something I wouldn't ever expect .

Anyway, I don't think that the crazy bitch will be killed, but I would like it a lot

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoa View Post
    For a guy who will do anything for the Sunwoo clan's greatness, it is something I wouldn't ever expect .

Anyway, I don't think that the crazy bitch will be killed, but I would like it a lot
    I agree, I too think she isn't dead. On the contrary, I can't see her role necessary for the story anymore.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thornofcarrion View Post
    I agree, I too think she isn't dead. On the contrary, I can't see her role necessary for the story anymore.
    On the contrary, to me she looks more like a spoiled rich girl right now, who suffered in the past becouse of something, and is traumatized by that, nothing else can come through to her. So she is perfect for SUC commander and accepts everything she is ordered to do, in order not to be tortured by superiors and reminded about her painful past.

But becouse she might be rich, she might also know those who are pulling the strings here, even up to those people who are deceiving GMR !!!
    Last edited by Monsterguy; February 02, 2012 at 01:57 PM. Reason: spelling
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Monsterguy View Post
    On the contrary, to me she looks more like a spoiled rich girl right now, who suffered in a past becouse of something, and is traumatized by that, nothing else can come through to her. So she is perfect for SUC commander and accepts everything she is ordered to do, in order not to be tortured by superiors and reminded about her painful past.

But becouse she might be rich, she might also know those who are pulling the strings here, even up to those people who are deceiving GMR !!!
    Could be but I meant, she isn't a really strong character. You never know though, she could play a strategic role *shrugs*

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

The problem here is that the Gothic chick has already received a reprieve when she was dead to rights after Shioon showed up and saved Jinni. The Gothic girl was saved by Shioon and then she does an about face and tries to kill the two of them right after. She had her chance already, the verdict should be she reaps what she has sewn, but I say 'problem' because since Shioon is present in all likelihood not die.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well if the goth girl goes down she might become a new ally, I am sure she knows a good deal about the S.U.C. Ji-gun has been jumping through hoops trying to figure out their plan maybe she will convert to the good side. Shioon is not going to let anyone around him die as long as he can move.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member bruticus171's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

hi new here in this forum, and I only started liking breaker when it gets to the fight scenarios so if it could make the battle a little long than the thugs half page then I will be please. Back on topic the goth girl may prove to be the way into the S.U.C so I do not see her death coming, but change into an informer sometime in the future (like the guy with spiky hair that knew about the foot tech on "mad dog")

New Reply
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast