Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)

View Poll Results: Which OSNF master is your favorite?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Saiga Fūrinji

6 28.57%
  • Isshinsai Ogata

0 0%
  • Alexander Gaidar

2 9.52%
  • Silcardo Jenazad

0 0%
  • Diego Carlo

0 0%
  • Akira Hongō

6 28.57%
  • Mikumo Kushinada

2 9.52%
  • Agaard Jum Sai

5 23.81%
  • Sehrul Rahman

0 0%
  • Ma Sougetsu

0 0%
New Reply

Thread: Favorite One Shadow, Nine Fist master?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Grin Favorite One Shadow, Nine Fist master?

Through 450+ chapters readers have basically been introduced to most of the members of OSNF with the exception One Shadow who's yet to make an real appearance and get story-line action. All the others members have received some considerable story-line action and some have held the spotlight when the time arose, so that begs the question of..who do you like the most? Which master garners your interest?..ultimately which master is your favorite?

p.s: To make this thread more enjoyably please try to list a reason why ___ master is your favorite
    Last edited by BASED Shinigami; January 21, 2012 at 01:10 AM.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Favorite One Shadow, Nine Fist master?

At this point my vote has to go to Agaard Jum Sai. Despite the fact that he's committed copious amounts of manslaughter in the name of his beliefs, he's got a lot of heart. Apachai wouldn't be where he is today without Agaard. He also seemed to genuinely appreciate and respect Kenichi as Apachai's disciple and as a man and tried to protect him as he would his own disciple. I like Hongo as well but what puts Agaard over the top for me is the fact that he respects Katsujinken as a legitimate path to follow unlike Hongo who sees it as selfishness.

Also, him walking into the headquarters of the underground muay thai organization and facing off against the 3 muay boran masters (at least grand master level) was pretty badass.
    Last edited by kenichi23; January 21, 2012 at 02:31 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Turkmenistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Kenichi23 well said Agaard is very admirable Shadow Fist for the sole reason of his respect for martial arts of the Katsujinken and appreciation of fierce Martial Arts. Agaard is my second fav...But Hongo is downright cool calm and collected. Only when his beloved disciple died did Hongo lash out in anger towards Deigo.....I like his character as he only raise his fist to does with fighting spirit and his rivarly with Sakki is the best imo in the series. God Hand is Definitely my fav

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

So far I would go for zicaldo. Akira is cool but ultimately his calm and collected personality makes him into sasuke without a sharingan (maybe his sunglasses perform the same function). Agaard is cool, probably one of the few actually original martial artist in the series (lets face it, most masters so far suffer from being generic). Zicaldo is powerful enough to hold enough his ground against akira and zakaki and gave trouble to the elder. His sheer insanity does have some generic points to it however there is also something refreshing about it in some forms.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, i agree with kkck that a lot of the masters suffer from being generic, but Agaard Jum sai is the only master who has left an real impression on me. His personality is outgoing, energetic, and he has that aura that makes him influence everyone around him just like Kenichi and the Elder has; also while he may be a ruthless killer the fact that he helped Kenichi in an life or death situation makes me think he does have some what have an kind heart. He's definitely not the strongest of the OSNF, but he's still my favorite so far.

Honorable mention: Akira, Diego, Silcardo
    Last edited by BASED Shinigami; March 08, 2012 at 10:47 PM.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Mikumo. She's stone cold, emotionless, and has an intense mystique about her. She seems to be at legend status with the likes of Jenazad and Furinji, and as such appears to be one of the most dangerous of the Fists, as shown with her brief skirmish with Sakaki and Shigure. I also thinks its likely that a lot of her back story is going to be played out, especially her past with Furinji, and I'd be very interested in her development into a member of Yami.

And how could you not love the master of Chikage.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm most likely the only the one who likes him, but Alexander Gaider is my favorite one. He is just so cool. Can't really think of any other reason.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crimsonlink310's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm gonna be shallow but Saiga had already won me over after 1 appearance lmao.

Hongo would have been my original choice.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

I would totally go with Saiga the One Shadow for the same reason stated above by crimsonlink310. His entrance was just beyond epic!
    Hope in the upcoming chapters he will show more of his skills and I do hope he will trash Jenazad.

Before seeing One Shadow I would have chosen Agard or Akira. They two really do not only look badass, but also were shown to have deep personalities.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with everything people are saying about Saiga just for his epic entrance! As well as his appearance and the fact he seems to like Kenichi and admired the way he saved Miu.

That said Agaard for me is tied in the badass levels and because he helped kenichi by guiding him into clinching when he though Apachai was dead and clearly wanted to save him HSDK has many many likeable characters including the vast majority of Yami/Yomi!

New Reply