Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Who will win?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Zebra only wins the first fight

0 0%
  • Zebra only wins the second fight

1 20.00%
  • Zebra wins both fights

2 40.00%
  • Coco wins only first fight

3 60.00%
  • Coco only wins the second fight

0 0%
  • Coco wins both fights

0 0%
  • They have a tie in first fight

0 0%
  • They have a tie in a second fight

2 40.00%
  • They have tie in both fights

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
New Reply

Thread: Coco vs Zebra

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Coco vs Zebra

We know that Zebra should be the strongest among the Four Heavingly Kings, but the thing that crossed my mind: what if we may this fight somewhat conditional?

So, Coco will participate in the fight as we saw him in this Arc and also including his power up after eating Meteor Garlic.
    Zebra will participate as we saw him in Mellow Cola Arc with his power up after drinking Mellow Cola.
    Both of them have all the abilities they showed so far in the manga.

1. First fight will be held on a land near a poison lake.
    2. The second fight will be held in a totally dark cave without any light, but let's say it's rather big cave.

So, what will you choose? Who will win in this battles? Fill free to make your explanations and discuss other's opinions.

Celestial Belgian 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Koen's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Coco vs Zebra

Well, I think you kinda made it easy cool thread anyway

Both settings are ideal for both to use the strongest skills. Zebra's echolocation would be very useful in the dark space and it would allow him to sense coco by sound. Going by Zebra's strength I'd say his echolocation and his voice powers will be sufficiently enough to deal with Coco.

I had my doubts with the first match. I can't tell how Zebra would react on the poison. Poison is Coco's habitat and I assume that it would be ideal for him to fight off Zebra BUT since I can't tell how Zebra has reacted to Coco and his poison ability before, I think this match could be open. Then again, a slight favour win for coco
    The biggest virtue is to support these Seven Deadly Sins in their fight!!!
    Read Nanatsu no Taizai

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Coco vs Zebra

I had doubts regarding the results of both fights.

The first match can finish in any way. The thing is that be default Zebra has higher stamina, but as we know Coco should be way stronger near the poison. We don't know if Zebra can resist poison, but I believe in the first fight everything depends on Coco. If he makes his move first with several big and strong attacks and manages to touch big parts of Zebra's body with poison he has a better chance for the victory, but I would put it like 55% for Coco against 45% for Zebra.

With the second battle... I think it might also be tricky one. You remember Coco can see in the darkness and can predict his oponents movements and it doesn't make him use his stamina to do it, while for Zebra his echolocation costs quite a big amount of stamina. Here I would say the chances are like 55% for Zebra and 45% for Coco and it might get to be a tie quite easily as everything depends on Coco and how he will handle his strategy and also it depends on how can Zebra resist the poison.

New Reply