Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: HSD Kenichi 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Lectro Volpi's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSD Kenichi 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

Silcardo is such a cool guy for bringing a "threatening" weapon user to the fray. Of course, weapon users are just Yami´s non-armed division Saibaiman! they just are here to bully disciple class fighters and then are trashed by true masters (this penguin guy for plot´s sake must be defeated by Kenichi and Miu but you get the drift about the armed division).
    Last edited by Lectro Volpi; January 23, 2012 at 10:04 PM.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Honestly, seeing the development I guess we should indeed assume zicaldo is also a weapon user. Considering silat does have weapons incorporated into its style it does make sense although actual confirmation of this would indeed have interesting ramifications, specially if we consider zicaldo does seem to have a few identities.

How did zicaldo steal a weapon user from the armed division? Overall this is rather strange isn't it? The weapon division does have strong masters (the strongest and most relevant so far was a match for shigure and was held in high regard by mikumo) meaning that getting on their bad side is not necessarily a wise move, even for zicaldo (although he does not necessarily seem to care considering he was willing to make an enemy of yami and ryozampaku). Anyways, this expert guy seems to be old, old enough to actually predate the alliance between the armed and unarmed divisions). This would perhaps imply jenazad had ties with the armed division from long ago which would be consistent with him being a master weapon user. It would be incredible to see jenazad kicked out of yami only to see him take an alter ego as a weapon user in the armed division lol. I commented on the possibility of him being some sort of link within the organizations considering there is a strong chance that he is an armed and unarmed master.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Honestly, seeing the development I guess we should indeed assume zicaldo is also a weapon user. Considering silat does have weapons incorporated into its style it does make sense although actual confirmation of this would indeed have interesting ramifications, specially if we consider zicaldo does seem to have a few identities.

How did zicaldo steal a weapon user from the armed division? Overall this is rather strange isn't it? The weapon division does have strong masters (the strongest and most relevant so far was a match for shigure and was held in high regard by mikumo) meaning that getting on their bad side is not necessarily a wise move, even for zicaldo (although he does not necessarily seem to care considering he was willing to make an enemy of yami and ryozampaku). Anyways, this expert guy seems to be old, old enough to actually predate the alliance between the armed and unarmed divisions). This would perhaps imply jenazad had ties with the armed division from long ago which would be consistent with him being a master weapon user. It would be incredible to see jenazad kicked out of yami only to see him take an alter ego as a weapon user in the armed division lol. I commented on the possibility of him being some sort of link within the organizations considering there is a strong chance that he is an armed and unarmed master.
    How are you going to react if ken single handely defeats the terminator sword that would of killed miu if not for kens mubyoushi?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity elitefox's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lectro Volpi View Post
    Silcardo is such a cool guy for bringing a "threatening" weapon user to the fray. Of course, weapon users are just Yami´s non-armed division Saibaiman! they just are here to bully disciple class fighters and then are trashed by true masters (this penguin guy for plot´s sake must be defeated by Kenichi and Miu but you get the drift about the armed division).
    Lol, really can't stop laughing at the name penguin guy
    CLEANED

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Sakakibara Eitaro's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

He killed the weapon master of the pencat silat, sohe got some "aprendices". But I agree that the series portrait non-armed as overall stronger than armed division.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    But I agree that the series portrait non-armed as overall stronger than armed division.
    I belive they portrait them as equals. Its only a matter of choise and mastery)

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Hunter Reborn's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the same problem that sent mui into a rage will occur again, but this time kenichi will be hurt bad, since we all know that his "arm guards" are not with him, and may not be save by a grand master this time (I am talking about the fight on the roof and kenichi taking a hit and falling off). I hope I am wrong since that would be a failure for kenichi for not keeping Mui going back to her dark emotions

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nanoclarkology's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

His will, will not let him down. He is going to bet this guy by himself he improved by watching Sakaki's fight. I think the Elder is going to make an appearance and he is going to cause problems.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

The chapter was really splendid. I would say one of the best in a while. Better than most chapters of Big 3.

Kenichi finished the chapter in a really epic way. I really liked his Mubioshi at the end. And it seems that as always when Miu is in danger he undergoes great change and improves in a blink of an eye. If he bits this guy in the next chapter I would say Kenichi will improve by a big margin. Even if not in the next chapter, but still... if he defeats this guy... he will become considerably closer to a Master Level.

P.S. This Masked Armed fighter looks like the big baddie from Friday 13th or Keisey Johnes from Ninja Turtles.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member OcasoEterno04's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

remember people master class depends on the level of ur masters, kenichi is now close to be an expert class but being a master means that he has to be as powerful as his masters in other words he has to be as powerful as the elder.

For the next chapter I think kenichi will do tag team with miu but is equaly possible that kenichi fights alone, the bad thing about this is that monster(dunno how it's called) is almost a weapons master and without his arm protectors kenichi is going to be exposed to all sword attacks, and it's pretty hard for him to fight a weapon user without em'

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

OcasoEterno04

Sorry, but I can't agree with you on your Master description. It was clearly showed in the series that there are different levels of Master class fighters:
    1. Garbage Master Level (Fortuna)
    2. Average Master Level (As people like those Weapon Masters we saw fighting Shigure)
    3. Strong Masters (Most of Ryozanpaku and One Shadow Nine Fists Masters)
    4. Furinji Hayato - Superhuman.

About Kenichi... He was clearly stated by the same Elder to have already been graduated from Disciple clsss and getting to Expert class quite a while ago. So for several Arcs already he is falling down to the path of Master.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DragonOsman2's Avatar
    Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

Not falling down. It'd be better to say he's following it. But I agree with everything else you've said.

Miu and Kenichi are low-level Expert Class already. But it was said that Expert Class is really wide and that it takes a very, very long time to get from Expert Class to Master Class.

@last page: Kenichi wasn't going completely full out against Miu, remember. She's a girl. There's still the chance that he might be able to win, at least barely, against this monster disciple of Jenazad's.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kataomoi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It kind of makes you wonder how far Saitomi Kajima's level is. Since he was personally trained by Saiga himself I'm sure his level is at least at the "garbage" master level...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DragonOsman2's Avatar
    Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

At least say "low-level". Calling a disciple of Saiga's "garbage" in any way seems like an insult. For some reason. But yeah, you're right, Kajima should be somewhere around that level, or higher.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member OcasoEterno04's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    OcasoEterno04

Sorry, but I can't agree with you on your Master description. It was clearly showed in the series that there are different levels of Master class fighters:
    1. Garbage Master Level (Fortuna)
    2. Average Master Level (As people like those Weapon Masters we saw fighting Shigure)
    3. Strong Masters (Most of Ryozanpaku and One Shadow Nine Fists Masters)
    4. Furinji Hayato - Superhuman.

About Kenichi... He was clearly stated by the same Elder to have already been graduated from Disciple clsss and getting to Expert class quite a while ago. So for several Arcs already he is falling down to the path of Master.
    dude... I didn't sayed that part because I thunk it was obvius but my explanation don't crashes with urs my explanation and your explanation are parts of the complete explanation.

New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast