Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: HSD Kenichi 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSD Kenichi 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

Ok, sorry if I misinterpreted your post. Should have gotten the wrong idea.

P.S. In the next chapter I hope Kenichi will take finally a role as protagonist and show Miu and everyone his progress and get Miu closer to herself by his feelings in a fight. I believe his fight may last a whole chapter and by the end we may learn that Sakaki and others are already coming in.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Well..actualy,if we speak about Kenichi's progress...then thats kinda a dead-end,case in this arc he got no training so far(well,if only you consider a training how he watched a fight of Sakaki),so no training=no progress..have no idea what kind of "flashback-training" he will pull here)

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Arab Emirates
    Post Thanks / Like

i have some big news for kenichi
    here
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...nd-video-anime

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DragonOsman2's Avatar
    Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shader View Post
    Well..actualy,if we speak about Kenichi's progress...then thats kinda a dead-end,case in this arc he got no training so far(well,if only you consider a training how he watched a fight of Sakaki),so no training=no progress..have no idea what kind of "flashback-training" he will pull here)
    Yeah, there wasn't any real training, but as you said, he might pull out some kind of "flashback-training". Though, we haven't seen everything; he may have done some training off-panel, like during the short time-skip for instance. Remember, they did prepare to bring Miu back. The Ryouzanpaku Masters would be freaking idiots if they didn't give Kenichi any training to prepare him.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think there is a shred of a chance in hell for kajima to be even at the lowest level of master class. Under the presumption that miu and kenichi are on the lower or low-middle level expert class and kajima is on the same level as fortuna then what we have is someone inconceivably more powerful than either kenichi or miu. Individually either of them would be by all intents and purposes fodder against him. Expert class is the widest and most difficult area to get out of, that in itself implies that even between a middle and a high level expert there is an overwhelming difference in every aspect. Heck, if kajima actually was a low level master he would not even require saiga' guidance anymore, thats kinda the whole point of mastery....

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    I don't think there is a shred of a chance in hell for kajima to be even at the lowest level of master class. Under the presumption that miu and kenichi are on the lower or low-middle level expert class and kajima is on the same level as fortuna then what we have is someone inconceivably more powerful than either kenichi or miu. Individually either of them would be by all intents and purposes fodder against him. Expert class is the widest and most difficult area to get out of, that in itself implies that even between a middle and a high level expert there is an overwhelming difference in every aspect. Heck, if kajima actually was a low level master he would not even require saiga' guidance anymore, thats kinda the whole point of mastery....
    Agreed there aren't any low level master class fighters in Yomi they are all still considered disciples that's why they are the child organization and Yami is the parent organization composed of "masters" , so assuming that Kajima is at an master class level would be foolish he would no longer be One Shadow's disciple if that were the case.
    Last edited by BASED Shinigami; January 27, 2012 at 05:46 PM.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member OcasoEterno04's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

putting that apart, did anyone actually read the ova thing im really interested in this cause it ended with the freaking ragnarok arc which is like 30 arcs away from the actual arc, also i didn't got this part is it gonna be out in march or may?

About the master part, kenichi will be a master when the manga ends, it's the freaking main point of the story so whoever says right now somethin lik "he is close to be a master" you gotta know that he's not, ok? Tomorrow we're going to see what happens

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think the manga will end with kenichi being a master.... I would argue it would take kenichi several years to get there and it is unlikely the manga will last that long. We might see kenichi as a master in an epilogue or something though. IMO the manga won't end when kenichi is a master but rather when there is no more need for guidance on his master's part. This would be a comparable position to tanaka's where he is close to master class and does not seem to need further guidance, just to continue training on his own. Although, tanaka got to where he is at 20 years old so perhaps kenichi even getting there is a tad much.... Of course, a point where no further guidance is needed by kenichi could be reached at a significantly lower level of expert class.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Arab Emirates
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OcasoEterno04 View Post
    putting that apart, did anyone actually read the ova thing im really interested in this cause it ended with the freaking ragnarok arc which is like 30 arcs away from the actual arc, also i didn't got this part is it gonna be out in march or may?

About the master part, kenichi will be a master when the manga ends, it's the freaking main point of the story so whoever says right now somethin lik "he is close to be a master" you gotta know that he's not, ok? Tomorrow we're going to see what happens
    i have put up there and yeah it's an ova news + some news for a new anime and a new ova
    the first ova is in march and the second is in may and the thired news is about preparing a new anime for kenichi and the date for it will be posted in the next issues

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3