Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Noblesse: Chapter 221 Discussion/222 Predictions

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Noblesse: Chapter 221 Discussion/222 Predictions

This is where you can post all the spoilers for the next chapter of Noblesse!

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

• * Please discuss the spoilers in this thread and post here when a chapter is out.
    • Please do not create a new thread for discussion of the chapter - continue the discussion/predictions in this thread itself.

---------- Post added January 30, 2012 at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was January 23, 2012 at 10:05 PM ----------

New chapter is out. Rather late this week, I wonder why.

Spoiler show
    Last edited by phio_chan; January 30, 2012 at 10:01 AM.

2. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Wowzers's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse: Chapter 221 Discussion/222 Predictions

Spoiler show

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler: Chapter discussion show
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Monsterguy View Post
    Spoiler: Chapter discussion show
    Spoiler show

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 AM ----------

The scanlated chapter is out by our dear EG Scans. Go and grab it at their website~

Spoiler show

8. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ErosVp's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Just read the scanlated chapter.... Husband??!!! Poor M 21, it won't be this time he will grab a girl.... That was the most shocking revelation of the chapter anyway, I feel trolled to have wasted my weeks shipping this couple!

What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpass all others?
    Whatever you desire.... That is here... Tower of God!

10. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice chapter! And yeah i also was surprised they were married , from how they always talked to each other it was hard to tell they had such deep bonds but well i don't dislike it , i think they make a nice couple .
    I'm really glad to see Sangeen made the 1st step towards a cooperation with RK-4 , can't wait to see that annoying big guy from Cerberus go down . Man i really can't stand him much longer , his bossy attitude just pisses me off . I guess i wasn't mistaken when i said he's just all brawn and no brain type of guy , all he can do is throw punches i wonder how the others stand him 'cause from what i see the others are more composed and don't seem to like causing useless disturbances. *sigh* Well except Yuri , he just doesn't seem to care but it's not like i expected much from him anyway

I feel so sorry for Franky seeing him all that worried for Rai . From what he said to Tao it makes me think he will try find a way to help Rai through his research , a way to stabilize him at least until the fight with Cerberus is finished . Poor Rai i hope he gets well soon Things complicated at a crucial time dammit.

Monsterguy

I think it's still too soon for a infiltration into the snakes nest, besides considering Rai's condition i don't think that would be a wise decision after all in the Union there are much stronger guys than Cerberus so this will only complicate things IMO
    And a rebellion is highly unlikely , i mean what could be the reason considering the other elders seem to cooperate well with each other with the exception of the 12th elder
    Last edited by matzik1212; January 31, 2012 at 05:55 AM.

12. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

So they were husband and wife? I was not expecting that either - haha. It's also interesting to see how Franky notices the subtle changes in Raizel when other people around have not noticed anything. Poor Rai ~~~

Now we've been given some clue's into the strength of Cerberus. Geez - these guys appear to be pretty close to clan leader strength already. I'm worried a little that RK-4 will have problems with them unless they get stronger. I'm sure Franky will continue to improve them as he is doing so already. Regis needs to go through his coming of age ceremony quickly so he could at-least stand a chance against these guys. He was owned by Krantz after-all.

It was also a nice idea of Sangeen to contact the group, cant wait to find-out what will happen next.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Anguilla
    Post Thanks / Like

they are married? that's shocking news... sorry m21.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like this new info about marriage would be a great shock to everyone. I didn't see it coming at all, completely unexpected, especially since they don't seem to be people in relationship. How disappointing.

They can't be lying... right?

Quote Originally Posted by matzik1212 View Post
    I'm really glad to see Sangeen made the 1st step towards a cooperation with RK-4 , can't wait to see that annoying big guy from Cerberus go down .
    It was also rather out of my imagination to see Sangeen to be the one to contact Frank and friends again. All this time we had always seen Yontsu to take the initiative, with Sangeen watching and supporting from behind... I suppose it means he is very depressed of the current situation? :O

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Now we've been given some clue's into the strength of Cerberus. Geez - these guys appear to be pretty close to clan leader strength already. I'm worried a little that RK-4 will have problems with them unless they get stronger. I'm sure Franky will continue to improve them as he is doing so already. Regis needs to go through his coming of age ceremony quickly so he could at-least stand a chance against these guys. He was owned by Krantz after-all.
    Yeah, and that member didn't even physically touch and hit Sangeen, right? Their power must be that awesome. Yet there must be a weakness. Go go Tao and friends! I also forget that Regis is not yet at the adult age for nobles, eh? I really wish he would soon... and that Gejutel would pass him a soul weapon instead of him fighting with fists and kicks only. >__<

18. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

When Franky said 'personal matters' my first thought was research, but then it hit me he's probably gathering information on the traitors so he can kill them all.
    I don't think it's research because I don't believe the Noblesse's fate can be changed by science and that even if it could, Rai would not accept help.

Married? Wow. There's not much young good-looking people in comics who are married, probably because of shippers.

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

What the helllllllllll
    I'm gonna ship M21xYonsu forever

Anyway, the strenght of Cerberus seems to be higher than I anticipated. Now Franky must be really worried about Rai, as all of us are. I wonder if he's not going to try to keep things away from Rai, maybe even not telling him the truth. And without Rai fighting and possibly Franky trying to keep him away, the fights will be rough.
    I can see that again, Rai and Frank will join the fights in the last moments to save someone.... and damn, I'm so worried about Rai.

Quote Originally Posted by natli View Post
    When Franky said 'personal matters' my first thought was research, but then it hit me he's probably gathering information on the traitors so he can kill them all.
    I don't think it's research because I don't believe the Noblesse's fate can be changed by science and that even if it could, Rai would not accept help.
    That would be interesting, and very Frank-likey. But I think he'd want to do that after these troubles are over. Leaving now would put everyone in danger.

ex oriente lux

22. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

She's totally lying.

I mean, it's possible that this is pairing denial talking but... neither of them have wedding rings(though it's hard to be sure since they both wear gloves a lot), they have different last names, and they have always kept it very professional during their entire time in the manhwa. It just seems more likely to me that she said they were married because she knew that would smooth things over, which it did.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

24. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Wha..., wha..., WHAT, Sangeen and Younsu are husband and wife ???

It's hard to believe, at least for me...

Well, poor M-21, I thought M-21 finally encountered a girl that could be a match for him, yet now she is already taken...

Quote Originally Posted by matzik1212 View Post
    Monsterguy
    I think it's still too soon for a infiltration into the snakes nest, besides considering Rai's condition i don't think that would be a wise decision after all in the Union there are much stronger guys than Cerberus so this will only complicate things IMO
    And a rebellion is highly unlikely , i mean what could be the reason considering the other elders seem to cooperate well with each other with the exception of the 12th elder
    Actualy my idea was based on behalf of Rai and his well being !!!

I was thinking that people employed in Union, as any normal workers, must have at least some grudges against his/her supirior (either if a supirior once gived to a normal worker a job which he/she would hate [like killing a friend], or small salery,...), or even some grudge among coworkers.

Giving people like that "an opportunity" to fight back, I believe it is a given that they will take it, and start a rebellion within Union !!!

In all confusion the Union would still need humans to work for them, so they would have to relly on KSA and similar (remember the elders from the Union suspect that an outsider like a Noble person aka vampire is hiding in this place, so suspecting KSA right now is out of the question), who were always most reliable untill now.

This would mean for Rai and his team (if working with KSA) "a need" to go only in "1" battle, and defeating all enemys at once (Rai needs to go in battle only once !!!), but if even elders from the Union start to fight each other (remember they had grudges against each other before, and had to "swallow it" or simply forget it for the time being), than "a win is a must".

Oh, and just a quick plan how to do something like this:
    1. Rai's team connects with KSA agents and makes a disturbance
    2. send Takeo, Tao and M-21 as decoy, and the team needs to retreat soon
    3. let Cerberus contact the Union people that they found some powerful enemys
    4. send KSA agents together with Takeo, Tao and M-21 on decoy again
    5. Union now fully focused in destroying the enemy with all the millitary gets weekened fighting against second decoy team, also rebbelion in Union starts
    6. elders from the Union appear on battelfield and see Seira and Regis (a noble people) who joined the battle on the time the elders from the Union came. They would want to defeat Sera and Regis and than also capture them.
    7. Frank and Rai come on the battlefield before any of our main heroes right now is killed
    8. the enemy defeated

Problem resolved...

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Spoiler show
    This was only my "fast thinking", but who knows what might happen next in the story...

Yah, I believe Rai would have to appear on battle field at least once, and at that time his entrance should be overhelming.

To me the story development, and if it's a movie/manhwa/manga/anime than also ilustrated pictures (background and characters) are really important. I love to read and watch such storys, the most !!!
    Last edited by Monsterguy; January 31, 2012 at 03:05 PM. Reason: adding list
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

26. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Review is out(here's a link for any who are interested)

You know after thinking it over a bit, I still think she was totally lying, but I think it would be better if they were actually married. I've been of the opinion that Sangeen is gonna die now for quite some time but imagine the added impact of Yontsu being made a widow. It gets all that emontional impact, plus it leaves things open for M-21 to become Yontsu's second husband down the road. Everybody wins.....except Sangeen of course.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

28. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member The Red Dog's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Goddammit Yontsu's not single..hum,I mean Hi guys

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    She's totally lying.

I mean, it's possible that this is pairing denial talking but... neither of them have wedding rings(though it's hard to be sure since they both wear gloves a lot), they have different last names, and they have always kept it very professional during their entire time in the manhwa. It just seems more likely to me that she said they were married because she knew that would smooth things over, which it did.
    Agreed,she used this justication so the Cerberus goons let the insubordination Slide

of course it's hypothetical,I think phio predicted a one sided love a while back,it's on its way to come true,M21 may fall for her one way or another
    Zettai-Teki Seigi/Absolute Justice

30. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast