Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)
New Reply
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 192

Thread: Members of the Uzumaki clan

  1. #166
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,824
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Members of the Uzumaki clan

    Nagato was younger then Minato, as he and the other orphans were still teenagers during the Third War while Minato was already an adult. So his ages would have lied somewhere between Kakashi's and Minato's.

  2. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
  3. #167
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Fighting for the Living
    Country
    The Wall
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,972
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Members of the Uzumaki clan

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Nagato was younger then Minato, as he and the other orphans were still teenagers during the Third War while Minato was already an adult. So his ages would have lied somewhere between Kakashi's and Minato's.
    This is a good point. The only reason Jiraiya was able to train them was because the 2nd War ended, he was a Jounin after all so he would have been a deserter if he trained them during the war.

    The 3rd war involved Konoha, Iwa, Kumo, and Ame, hence when we see Danzou and Hanzou ambush Nagato's forces took place sometime during the 3rd War.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

  4. #168
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Beika City
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,365
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Members of the Uzumaki clan

    I was unsure whether or not I should read through this storm of posts, but I learned a lot lol.
    Karin = Uzumaki and Nagato is younger than Minato.

    The proof being that Nagato was around when his Uzushio nation got wiped out so he had to live in Ame and that he was a young teen in the 3rd World War while Minato was an adult.

    *phew*.

  5. #169
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Murdock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,114
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Members of the Uzumaki clan

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Nagato was younger then Minato, as he and the other orphans were still teenagers during the Third War while Minato was already an adult. So his ages would have lied somewhere between Kakashi's and Minato's.
    Actually it is the other way around Minato was younger than Nagato ... Nagato was older most likely

    J-Man found Nagato, Yahiko and Konan in the 2nd ninja war not third. Also you can measure it by J-Man's eye lines ... when he meets Nagato they reach his cheek bones ... when he is with Minato they go all the way down to his jaws
    Last edited by Murdock; July 26, 2012 at 01:54 PM.
    Why Tobi can't be Obito (or Rin):

    Year 0 for our purposes:
    We know that Madara and Tobi knew each other (confirmed by Kishi) and gave Madara's Rinnegan to Nagato.
    Year 5:
    J-Man trains Nagato
    Year 10:
    Obito is born.Tobi might be using Obito's eye but that is improbable since it would most likely be MS technique BUT considering how much he's been using it he would be blind by now. Itachi used it very sporadically and was blind, same Sasuke-Tobi is spamming it for 17 years and is OK?

  6. #170
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,824
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Members of the Uzumaki clan

    Minato can't be younger. He was an adult jounin during the Third War, whereas Nagato and co were still teenagers when they fought during it. The face lines don't really mean anything considering they're drawn on.

  7. #171
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Murdock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,114
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Members of the Uzumaki clan

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Minato can't be younger. He was an adult jounin during the Third War, whereas Nagato and co were still teenagers when they fought during it. The face lines don't really mean anything considering they're drawn on.
    actually it means a lot considering they progress when j-man gets older ... it might be flaw in Kishi's story ... one of many but as it is stand now ... Minato is either same age as Nagato or younger ... as the story is told which can be flawed but based on the it is drawn and told it should be like this

    ---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

    also it was never stated that Nagato and co. fought in 3rd ninja war .. it was some war it has never been specified which one ... it could have been ending of 2nd war ... or another war altogether
    Why Tobi can't be Obito (or Rin):

    Year 0 for our purposes:
    We know that Madara and Tobi knew each other (confirmed by Kishi) and gave Madara's Rinnegan to Nagato.
    Year 5:
    J-Man trains Nagato
    Year 10:
    Obito is born.Tobi might be using Obito's eye but that is improbable since it would most likely be MS technique BUT considering how much he's been using it he would be blind by now. Itachi used it very sporadically and was blind, same Sasuke-Tobi is spamming it for 17 years and is OK?

  8. #172
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,741
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Members of the Uzumaki clan

    Quote Originally Posted by Murdock View Post
    actually it means a lot considering they progress when j-man gets older ... it might be flaw in Kishi's story ... one of many but as it is stand now ... Minato is either same age as Nagato or younger ... as the story is told which can be flawed but based on the it is drawn and told it should be like this

    ---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

    also it was never stated that Nagato and co. fought in 3rd ninja war .. it was some war it has never been specified which one ... it could have been ending of 2nd war ... or another war altogether
    was it not the beginning of the hidden rain civil war ?
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

  9. #173
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,824
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Members of the Uzumaki clan

    Quote Originally Posted by Murdock View Post
    actually it means a lot considering they progress when j-man gets older ... it might be flaw in Kishi's story ... one of many but as it is stand now ... Minato is either same age as Nagato or younger ... as the story is told which can be flawed but based on the it is drawn and told it should be like this

    ---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

    also it was never stated that Nagato and co. fought in 3rd ninja war .. it was some war it has never been specified which one ... it could have been ending of 2nd war ... or another war altogether
    Considering they're drawn on by him, they can easily change with his whims or needs. Happen during his battle with Pain.

    And it was the Third War as Jiraiya didn't begin training them til after the Second War had ended. Anyway, the incident with Hanzo and Yahiko dying happened in the middle of a war between Konoha, Iwa, and Suna, which was the Third Ninja War.

  10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  11. #174
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Murdock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,114
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Members of the Uzumaki clan

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Considering they're drawn on by him, they can easily change with his whims or needs. Happen during his battle with Pain.

    And it was the Third War as Jiraiya didn't begin training them til after the Second War had ended. Anyway, the incident with Hanzo and Yahiko dying happened in the middle of a war between Konoha, Iwa, and Suna, which was the Third Ninja War.
    actually it was a war between all 5 great countries not just those 3 ... yes he can change that but it doesn't mean they change as time passes ... Kishi draw it that way because of reason ... nagato was older either by few years or more but he was older than Minato ... it is written that way
    Why Tobi can't be Obito (or Rin):

    Year 0 for our purposes:
    We know that Madara and Tobi knew each other (confirmed by Kishi) and gave Madara's Rinnegan to Nagato.
    Year 5:
    J-Man trains Nagato
    Year 10:
    Obito is born.Tobi might be using Obito's eye but that is improbable since it would most likely be MS technique BUT considering how much he's been using it he would be blind by now. Itachi used it very sporadically and was blind, same Sasuke-Tobi is spamming it for 17 years and is OK?

  12. #175
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Members of the Uzumaki clan

    If Kushina has the same age of Yondaime, then Nagato is indeed younger, probably.
    Why?

    Remember that Kushina was "shipped" from Uzugakure to Konoha to host the Kyuubi, when Uzu was still standing, and she was, like, 4-5 years old.
    On the other hand Nagato, as a kid, lived ( and was likely born ) in Ame probably because Uzu was already destroyed, very much like Karin that was a Kusa ninja. Uzumakis scattered all around the world after the fall of Uzu.
    So Nagato being older really doesn't make too much sense

  13. #176
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,824
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Members of the Uzumaki clan

    Quote Originally Posted by Murdock View Post
    actually it was a war between all 5 great countries not just those 3 ... yes he can change that but it doesn't mean they change as time passes ... Kishi draw it that way because of reason ... nagato was older either by few years or more but he was older than Minato ... it is written that way
    Where was it said that the Third War was between all the countries? We were only told of those three in the series and databooks. The lines being changeable depending on Jiraiya's whim means they can't be used as some means of timekeeping since there's nothing permanently defining their appearance.

    Nagato couldn't been older. The timeline simply doesn't fit with all that we've seen. Not only was Minato clearly an adult, but he was a jounin already with a squad of chuunin-rank students before the Third War. Meanwhile, only a few years had pass since they were 13 years old and Jiraiya left, before they got involved in the Third War. In addition, Jiraiya's book that he wrote while training the Ame Orphans wasn't read by Minato til he and Kushina were about to have Naruto, after the Third War, which makes little sense unless it had only recently been finished.

  14. #177
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,741
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Members of the Uzumaki clan

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Where was it said that the Third War was between all the countries? We were only told of those three in the series and databooks. The lines being changeable depending on Jiraiya's whim means they can't be used as some means of timekeeping since there's nothing permanently defining their appearance.

    Nagato couldn't been older. The timeline simply doesn't fit with all that we've seen. Not only was Minato clearly an adult, but he was a jounin already with a squad of chuunin-rank students before the Third War. Meanwhile, only a few years had pass since they were 13 years old and Jiraiya left, before they got involved in the Third War. In addition, Jiraiya's book that he wrote while training the Ame Orphans wasn't read by Minato til he and Kushina were about to have Naruto, after the Third War, which makes little sense unless it had only recently been finished.
    did jirayia not say the book flopped , and no one is buying it?.

    And dose that mean that when Minato was training his squad , Jiraiya was training the orphans....3 years later he returned to the hidden leaf and the 3rd war began in which Nagato was in his early 20s and minato was in his late 20s so i would say minato is maybe 5-8 years older then nagato
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

  15. #178
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,824
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Members of the Uzumaki clan

    Yeah Jiraiya mentioned the book was a flop, which would have been old news if it had been on sale for a long time.

  16. #179
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Murdock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,114
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Members of the Uzumaki clan

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Where was it said that the Third War was between all the countries? We were only told of those three in the series and databooks. The lines being changeable depending on Jiraiya's whim means they can't be used as some means of timekeeping since there's nothing permanently defining their appearance.

    Nagato couldn't been older. The timeline simply doesn't fit with all that we've seen. Not only was Minato clearly an adult, but he was a jounin already with a squad of chuunin-rank students before the Third War. Meanwhile, only a few years had pass since they were 13 years old and Jiraiya left, before they got involved in the Third War. In addition, Jiraiya's book that he wrote while training the Ame Orphans wasn't read by Minato til he and Kushina were about to have Naruto, after the Third War, which makes little sense unless it had only recently been finished.
    It was written in Kakashi gaiden, that the 3rd ninja war was between all five countries ...

    whose lines mean timeline ... it only makes sense ... when he is kid there are virtually none and when he gets older it grows ... Did Kishi messed up? Maybe but those line suggest he met Nagato before training Minato ... it doesn't make that it would follow time everytime but in this instance ...

    aalso those 3 countries were at war during second ninja war .. who says it must have been third war when they dided ... it could have been just the end of the second ninja war ... it just stretched that long

    also Madara died pretty young ... it couldn't have been few years before 3rd ninja war he would be about 80 years old ... then he would have been revived as an old dude
    Last edited by Murdock; July 29, 2012 at 03:44 AM.
    Why Tobi can't be Obito (or Rin):

    Year 0 for our purposes:
    We know that Madara and Tobi knew each other (confirmed by Kishi) and gave Madara's Rinnegan to Nagato.
    Year 5:
    J-Man trains Nagato
    Year 10:
    Obito is born.Tobi might be using Obito's eye but that is improbable since it would most likely be MS technique BUT considering how much he's been using it he would be blind by now. Itachi used it very sporadically and was blind, same Sasuke-Tobi is spamming it for 17 years and is OK?

  17. #180
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,824
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Members of the Uzumaki clan

    Quote Originally Posted by Murdock View Post
    It was written in Kakashi gaiden, that the 3rd ninja war was between all five countries ...
    All Kakashi's Gaiden mentions is skirmishes all around, but we're talking about actual war battles, which was between those three.

    Quote Originally Posted by Murdock View Post
    whose lines mean timeline ... it only makes sense ... when he is kid there are virtually none and when he gets older it grows ... Did Kishi messed up? Maybe but those line suggest he met Nagato before training Minato ... it doesn't make that it would follow time everytime but in this instance ...
    Not when they're merely drawn on and can easily be changed at a whim, like we see during the battle with Pain.

    Quote Originally Posted by Murdock View Post
    aalso those 3 countries were at war during second ninja war .. who says it must have been third war when they dided ... it could have been just the end of the second ninja war ... it just stretched that long
    It couldn't have been the second War. Jiraiya didn't meet and train them until the Second War had already ended.

    Quote Originally Posted by Murdock View Post
    also Madara died pretty young ... it couldn't have been few years before 3rd ninja war he would be about 80 years old ... then he would have been revived as an old dude
    Madara didn't die young considering he was already middle age when the villages had just been formed, before going off to do his own thing. And Kabuto specifically stated that he returned Madara back to his prime.

New Reply
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts