Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 192

Thread: Members of the Uzumaki clan

  1. #31
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Beika City
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,263
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Members of the Uzumaki clan

    Quote Originally Posted by tret16 View Post
    actually he didn't show any trace of longevity. try not to get mixed with longevity with turning your entire body as a puppet. that's the only reason he looked young. As for the reason why Chiyo was alive, was simply because she managed to survive as a shinobi, and when your a shinobi your entire life you tend to be very fit and healthy so a long life isn't out o the ordinary. I mean look at arnold schwarzineiger and silvester stallone. Those two are super old and they look in 10 year younger hten what they really are... And if you want to give old age the theory of Uzumaki, then would about the tsuchikage, he was around back when Madara was alive, so why don't we just call him an Uzumaki.
    So just anybody could pull off what he did? They would have stated it was common for Puppet users to do so. Except they havent. So it could still possibly be down to longetivity. What I said being used as a longetivity theory isnt disproven.
    And come on lol. Can we not use real life as comparison to the world of NARUTO? A world where Tsunade can look 30 yrs younger with a little jutsu, Where Orochimaru can simply get himself a new body and where eye transplants require no expensive medical machinery haha.
    Onoki was young when Madara was alive, Onoki would have been the same age as perhaps... 2nd Hokage Tobirama Senju? Or infact, considerably younger.
    Perhaps in between 3rd Hokage's age and 2nd Hokage's age.

    Coz I imagine the 2nd Tsuchikage is the same age as the 2nd Hokage. So If the Third is somewhat older than the 3rd Hokage then its not that big a deal.

    I think Longetivity can also be grouped with Survival ability. The way Nagato was still alive and able to survive when Naruto found him in that sickly state after Naruto wiped out the 6pains. Or the way Naruto survives the insane crap he's been through or how Kushina was still alive after the Kyuubi transferral.

    Onoki seems like he is only alive coz he did dirty work by having subordinates do it for him once he got kinda old. Had he done as much work as he did in his day when he had just become Tsuchikage the guy wouldnt have survived I reckon.



    Quote Originally Posted by tret16 View Post

    @supersayin:
    Besides Garaa's family specialize in sand type jutsus. not a trait of the Uzumaki clan.
    Lol what? Only Gaara specializes in Sand Jutsu's. Not even specializes, Its all he's been shown to use. Awesome-ness nonetheless.
    Last edited by Airgrimes; February 18, 2012 at 02:10 PM.

  2. #32
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Country
    United States
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    127
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Members of the Uzumaki clan

    Quote Originally Posted by tret16 View Post

    @supersayin:
    You see, old age and red hair don't ALWAY'S signify that your an Uzumaki. BUT all Uzumaki do have red hair and prolonged life, more so then other shinobi which means instead of living till the age of say 80 or 90, they might live till they are 110 or something... But saying that all red hair people are Uzumaki is way off. Especially saying that Sasory and Garaa are Uzumaki's. Back in the day (even when the first gave the bijuus), the countries didn't trust eachother. They were still too suspicious of the other countries trying to invade and trick them... So they could have looked at the first actions as a way to gain there trust in order to get closer so that he could take them out when there guard was down. It was obvious to them that the first could control the bijuu, so him giving the bijuu to the other countries didn't do a thing for trust, all the first had to do was take control of them again when they were used againts him... No trust was brought into account, it was simply to balance the power. As for the treaty long ago with the lightning, we all saw what happened when they had a truce, they invaded the leaf and tried to kidnap hinata. Just because there's a treaty doesn't mean that they trust eachother enough to let the other villages shinobi live there... The very first act of trust was between the sand and leaf which was WAY after the fall of the Eddy village. so sorry no, the facts all show that Garaa and Sasory are not Uzumaki. Besides Garaa's family specialize in sand type jutsus. not a trait of the Uzumaki clan.
    just because one has the ability to control biju doesn't mean that he can simply steal the bijuus back from those countries again. There's a reason why there are jinchurikis. Look at how Madara couldn't take the kyubi away from naruto and how the fake-madara couldn't take the kyubi away from kushina until the seal was broken. Your claim that there was "no trust brought into account" is a completely ungrounded speculation. My claim that there is a high chance of Uzumaki lineage in those with red hair is highly supported by the evidence that is provided. (e.g. kushina, nagato, the unnatural resilience in Sasori's lifeforce, Karin's chakra's special quality in rejuvinating others. Gaara's compatibility of being a jinchuriki). and Gaara's family doesn't "specialize in sandtype jutsus." It's more like Gaara uses "magnet element" that is compatible for controlling sand. His dad controlled "gold dust" (which is weird since gold isn't magnetic at all). If all uzumaki had to specialize in sealing techniques, what would that make of nagato and naruto? Sealing techniques are learned, not INHERITED.

    Also, I have another evidence to support that the Uzumaki clan was spread across the country long time ago. Look at nagato's family. His family was relocated to the rain country way before the First shinobi war (the one where Jiraiya and the other Sannins participated). This shows a high chance of the members of the Uzumaki creating descendents in other countries. Since there would have been many marriages formed with other clan members outside the Uzumaki clan, it is likely that the special traits that characterize the Uzumaki clan would have gone dormant or not strongly expressed in the future generation.

    There is much evidence to support that red-hair is exclusive to those with Uzumaki lineage. There is no evidence, whatsoever, that says that there can be a red-headed individual who has no connection to the Uzumaki clan.
    Last edited by SuperSaiyan4; February 18, 2012 at 06:08 PM.

  3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  4. #33
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member tret16's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    459
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Members of the Uzumaki clan

    lol, you do know that when you say "It hasn't been disproven so you can't say that it's not correct" is so flawed. cause if that's the case, i could say that Naruto is an ice element user since theres a possibility that naruto's next element will be water as to counter sasuke's fire element. and since it wasn't stated otherwaise then it must be true. But we all know from commen sense that it's not true and doesn't need to be stated in the manga for us to know that. get what i'm sayin? everytime you use the excuse that it hasn't been disproven, your just making it look like you can't decipher things on your own. Kishi shouldn't have to write things down as if were babies.

  5. #34
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zimbardo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Posts
    1,032
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Members of the Uzumaki clan

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan4 View Post
    It's more like Gaara uses "magnet element" that is compatible for controlling sand. His dad controlled "gold dust" (which is weird since gold isn't magnetic at all).
    (Just to clear something up) - Saying gold is not "magnetic at all" is not entirely correct. Gold will become slightly magnetized in a magnetic field, and will remain so until removed from the field. Also, gold nanomaterials are actually quite magnetic it seems.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan4 View Post
    There is much evidence to support that red-hair is exclusive to those with Uzumaki lineage. There is no evidence, whatsoever, that says that there can be a red-headed individual who has no connection to the Uzumaki clan.
    Although I don't really agree with this (and very much doubt Gaara to be an Uzumaki). I will give you that it has at least been stated that there is such a thing as 'characteristic red Uzumaki hair'.

    Quote Originally Posted by tret16 View Post
    lol, you do know that when you say "It hasn't been disproven so you can't say that it's not correct" is so flawed. cause if that's the case, i could say that Naruto is an ice element user since theres a possibility that naruto's next element will be water as to counter sasuke's fire element. and since it wasn't stated otherwaise then it must be true. But we all know from commen sense that it's not true and doesn't need to be stated in the manga for us to know that. get what i'm sayin? everytime you use the excuse that it hasn't been disproven, your just making it look like you can't decipher things on your own. Kishi shouldn't have to write things down as if were babies.
    It's about as flawed as saying "It hasn't been disproven and so you can't say that it's correct". Just because it hasn't been stated that red hair = Uzumaki, it also hasn't been stated that red hair doesn't = Uzumaki.
    And although I agree with you that it is highly unlikely that every gigner in Naruto is an Uzumaki (as Naruto - for one - doesn't have red hair - though it may be due to his fathers influence), I really really hate the argument of "as A/B isn't shown, A/B MUST be right/wrong".
    Infinite RAGE!

  6. #35
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Beika City
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,263
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Members of the Uzumaki clan

    Quote Originally Posted by tret16 View Post
    lol, you do know that when you say "It hasn't been disproven so you can't say that it's not correct" is so flawed. cause if that's the case, i could say that Naruto is an ice element user since theres a possibility that naruto's next element will be water as to counter sasuke's fire element. and since it wasn't stated otherwaise then it must be true. But we all know from commen sense that it's not true and doesn't need to be stated in the manga for us to know that. get what i'm sayin? everytime you use the excuse that it hasn't been disproven, your just making it look like you can't decipher things on your own. Kishi shouldn't have to write things down as if were babies.
    While its likely Gaara isnt, the Red hair thing in this series is quite different.
    And yeah, our common sense should tell us not every Redhead is an Uzumaki, but whenever a Redhead is revealed it isnt wrong to assume they could possibly be an Uzumaki.
    Personally, I think the Gaara thing isnt impossible, but I doubt its from his dad who is also a red head which kinda disproves the theory. I doubt its from his dad since Temari and Kankuro show NO signs of being an Uzumaki lol.

  7. #36
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Country
    United States
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    127
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Members of the Uzumaki clan

    Quote Originally Posted by Airgrimes View Post
    While its likely Gaara isnt, the Red hair thing in this series is quite different.
    And yeah, our common sense should tell us not every Redhead is an Uzumaki, but whenever a Redhead is revealed it isnt wrong to assume they could possibly be an Uzumaki.
    Personally, I think the Gaara thing isnt impossible, but I doubt its from his dad who is also a red head which kinda disproves the theory. I doubt its from his dad since Temari and Kankuro show NO signs of being an Uzumaki lol.
    I think Gaara's dad had brown hair. And the idea that Gaara was the only compatible jinchuriki + had red hair fits the motif that people with strong lineage from 6 paths sage/uzumaki can be a compatible host.

    Anyways, I am going with the possibility that Gaara's mom was part uzumaki. It could explain how she continued to "protect" gaara with the sand all these years. Could be a reference to the Uzumaki's special chakra and conforms with Naruto's parents' chakra remaining inside naruto for all these years.

  8. #37
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member tret16's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    459
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Members of the Uzumaki clan

    actually, it wasn't Gaara's mother's chakra that was protecting him, it was actually the Shukaku that was protecting it's host so that it wasn't killed either. It was a side effect of the bijuu and possibly perhaps the type of sealing jutsu that they used. The whole mother thing was Gaara's way of coping with his life and mainly losing his mother. He was phychotic at that point of the manga. If you look at him now, there is no sign that he believes his mother is controling the sand. As for his father, his hair was the same color as Gaara's.

    @zimbardo

    That's exactly what i'm getting at though, using that point as an arguement is completely pointless... It's like a cop out in trying to win a discussion/debate. When someone uses that, it's like talking to a child which is the main reason why i neeeever use that in a discussion or as proof.

  9. #38
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Country
    United States
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    127
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Members of the Uzumaki clan

    Quote Originally Posted by tret16 View Post
    actually, it wasn't Gaara's mother's chakra that was protecting him, it was actually the Shukaku that was protecting it's host so that it wasn't killed either. It was a side effect of the bijuu and possibly perhaps the type of sealing jutsu that they used. The whole mother thing was Gaara's way of coping with his life and mainly losing his mother. He was phychotic at that point of the manga. If you look at him now, there is no sign that he believes his mother is controling the sand. As for his father, his hair was the same color as Gaara's.

    @zimbardo

    That's exactly what i'm getting at though, using that point as an arguement is completely pointless... It's like a cop out in trying to win a discussion/debate. When someone uses that, it's like talking to a child which is the main reason why i neeeever use that in a discussion or as proof.
    It was initially thought that it was shukaku's power that was saving him, but its effects remained after it was extracted from gaara. the idea that it was gaara's mother protecting him was told to him by his uncle and his father. I doubt that both of them would make such a claim without any grounded evidence.

    As for his dad's hair color, you can google it.

    And my argument is not grounded on "if you can't disprove it, it must be true." I gave references and accounts given in the manga to support my hypothesis on the significance of having red hair in the naruto universe. None of you have provided a strong counter argument/evidence that entirely disprove my hypothesis. That is what I am saying. There is nothing childish about it.

    ---------- Post added at 02:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by tret16 View Post
    lol, you do know that when you say "It hasn't been disproven so you can't say that it's not correct" is so flawed. cause if that's the case, i could say that Naruto is an ice element user since theres a possibility that naruto's next element will be water as to counter sasuke's fire element. and since it wasn't stated otherwaise then it must be true. But we all know from commen sense that it's not true and doesn't need to be stated in the manga for us to know that. get what i'm sayin? everytime you use the excuse that it hasn't been disproven, your just making it look like you can't decipher things on your own. Kishi shouldn't have to write things down as if were babies.
    Your argument fails here because there was no evidence to suggest that naruto is related to the yoki clan or has water chakra nature.

    If you're going off of common sense, then it is impossible for people to spit fire out of their mouths. But this is narutoverse. If the redheaded trait originated from the uzumaki clan (Tobi said it was their "trademark" trait) then we can make an assumption that red heads could be related to them. This trait may be not expressed in certain individuals as it becomes recessive.

    I provided evidence that supported my hypothesis.
    Last edited by SuperSaiyan4; February 21, 2012 at 03:27 AM.

  10. #39
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member tret16's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    459
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Members of the Uzumaki clan

    but the evidence that you gave isn't a concrete one though. that's what i'm trying to say. When Tobi said that he has the Uzumaki trademark hair, he means that all Uzumaki's have red hair, it didn't mean that peoples from other clans couldn't have red hair. And besides even if that is the case, you can't take Tobi's words for trueth all the time. He has prooven to have lied and also been wrong on many occasions. For example with naruto, wheres the trademark red hair with him if Tobi's words are so absolute. And again your taking words that are being said too literally, widen your way of thinking. When i said commen sense, i was referring to commen sense in the narutoverse. Even though it's a manga, it still keeps certain bounderies and rules. we have all read the manga long enough to see what is possible and what isn't possible in the manga.

    In the manga, we have seen that when it comes to clans, they generally stick to the same type of jutsu's. Uzumaki's tended to use sealing types of jutsu's. And before you use the arguement you used last time, i'm talking about special types of jutsu's not just regular ones.They are like the same clans as Chouji, shikamaru and Ino's clan. They don't have any extra abilities like healing from drinking blood, which mean karin is out. or the ability too control sand or gold or any other type of grain, which has been show to be a hidden technique just like shikamaru basically... If the healing from drinking karin's blood was a hidden ability of an Uzumaki then it would have been shown already from someone that has been confirmed as Uzumaki. So basically what i'm saying is that your evidence isn't concrete enough to make that claim. Not just yet at least... Think of it as evidence in our world in a murder case or something. the evidence is circumstancial and it wouldn't hold up in court, the evidence would be thrown away. Now i'm only using that as a better way of explaining what i mean so don't go saying that i'm trying to compare it to real world events, cause i'm not...lol

  11. #40
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Beika City
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,263
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Members of the Uzumaki clan

    Quote Originally Posted by tret16 View Post
    but the evidence that you gave isn't a concrete one though. that's what i'm trying to say. When Tobi said that he has the Uzumaki trademark hair, he means that all Uzumaki's have red hair, it didn't mean that peoples from other clans couldn't have red hair.
    Except Gaara doesnt belong to a clan. Neither did Sasori just point out, although its unlikely they are Uzumaki, it isnt far-fetched or incorrect if they were.

    Quote Originally Posted by tret16 View Post
    And besides even if that is the case, you can't take Tobi's words for trueth all the time. He has prooven to have lied and also been wrong on many occasions. For example with naruto, wheres the trademark red hair with him if Tobi's words are so absolute.
    Tobi was lying?
    Re-read the manga bro. He was by himself. Who was there for Tobi!Madara to lie to? Nobody.
    Kishi made him say that to himslef on purpose to let fans know a strong characteristic of the Uzumaki clan since they were dispersed and inactive at the start of the storyline.
    Same way how the Uchiha and Hyuga all had dark hair.
    Except Red is a much rarer hair colour in this particular anime. So its not way out there for a redhead person in the storyline to also be Uzumaki.

    Quote Originally Posted by tret16 View Post
    And again your taking words that are being said too literally, widen your way of thinking. When i said commen sense, i was referring to commen sense in the narutoverse. Even though it's a manga, it still keeps certain bounderies and rules. we have all read the manga long enough to see what is possible and what isn't possible in the manga.
    And lol, your talking so much about common sense and all, But your forgetting Naruto is HALF Uzumaki and his dad has blonde hair. Common sense should kick in and tell you Naruto is an exception due to his dad having Blonde hair and not being an Uzumaki.


    Quote Originally Posted by tret16 View Post
    In the manga, we have seen that when it comes to clans, they generally stick to the same type of jutsu's. Uzumaki's tended to use sealing types of jutsu's. And before you use the arguement you used last time, i'm talking about special types of jutsu's not just regular ones.They are like the same clans as Chouji, shikamaru and Ino's clan. They don't have any extra abilities like healing from drinking blood, which mean karin is out. or the ability too control sand or gold or any other type of grain, which has been show to be a hidden technique just like shikamaru basically... If the healing from drinking karin's blood was a hidden ability of an Uzumaki then it would have been shown already from someone that has been confirmed as Uzumaki.
    Akimichi, Nara and Yamanaka which you have mentioned?
    Well, thats because Choji, Shikamaru and Ino were raised with and grew up within their clans. As did Sasuke, Neji, Kiba and Shino. So they would know of their clans traits from birth making it second nature.

    Obviously, Naruto and Nagato would not know of their Uzumaki heritage and lineage as their clan had long dispersed by the time they were born. So they didnt grow up within an environment like the Akimichi clan or Nara clan for older clansmen to show them the Hidden Jutsu's of their clan.

    Naruto has extra abilities like being able to perform Senjutsu which the majority of ninja cannot. Uzumaki was never stated to do so but he is still an Uzumaki.
    Karin is surnameless as it is now and Karin has extra ablities. Im not even saying she is, but I think its wrong for you to confirm she is not. Her healing ability was not shown to be an Uzumaki ability but are you saying that coz Sasuke could summon Snakes like Orochimaru meant he was not an Uchiha?
    Just coz of one Jutsu you are gonna rule out a theory? Your not wrong but its not enough to rule it out is all.

    Lastly, how do we know how Gaara learned his Sand jutsu? Its not been shown that someone taught it to him, and its not exactly been stated to be genetic although his Dad using gold dust points towards the genetic.
    But Temari, Kankuro and nobody else from the Hidden Sand has been shown using a sand jutsu so it doesnt actually rule out Gaara.

  12. #41
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Country
    United States
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    127
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Members of the Uzumaki clan

    Quote Originally Posted by Airgrimes View Post
    Except Gaara doesnt belong to a clan. Neither did Sasori just point out, although its unlikely they are Uzumaki, it isnt far-fetched or incorrect if they were.


    Tobi was lying?
    Re-read the manga bro. He was by himself. Who was there for Tobi!Madara to lie to? Nobody.
    Kishi made him say that to himslef on purpose to let fans know a strong characteristic of the Uzumaki clan since they were dispersed and inactive at the start of the storyline.
    Same way how the Uchiha and Hyuga all had dark hair.
    Except Red is a much rarer hair colour in this particular anime. So its not way out there for a redhead person in the storyline to also be Uzumaki.



    And lol, your talking so much about common sense and all, But your forgetting Naruto is HALF Uzumaki and his dad has blonde hair. Common sense should kick in and tell you Naruto is an exception due to his dad having Blonde hair and not being an Uzumaki.




    Akimichi, Nara and Yamanaka which you have mentioned?
    Well, thats because Choji, Shikamaru and Ino were raised with and grew up within their clans. As did Sasuke, Neji, Kiba and Shino. So they would know of their clans traits from birth making it second nature.

    Obviously, Naruto and Nagato would not know of their Uzumaki heritage and lineage as their clan had long dispersed by the time they were born. So they didnt grow up within an environment like the Akimichi clan or Nara clan for older clansmen to show them the Hidden Jutsu's of their clan.

    Naruto has extra abilities like being able to perform Senjutsu which the majority of ninja cannot. Uzumaki was never stated to do so but he is still an Uzumaki.
    Karin is surnameless as it is now and Karin has extra ablities. Im not even saying she is, but I think its wrong for you to confirm she is not. Her healing ability was not shown to be an Uzumaki ability but are you saying that coz Sasuke could summon Snakes like Orochimaru meant he was not an Uchiha?
    Just coz of one Jutsu you are gonna rule out a theory? Your not wrong but its not enough to rule it out is all.

    Lastly, how do we know how Gaara learned his Sand jutsu? Its not been shown that someone taught it to him, and its not exactly been stated to be genetic although his Dad using gold dust points towards the genetic.
    But Temari, Kankuro and nobody else from the Hidden Sand has been shown using a sand jutsu so it doesnt actually rule out Gaara.
    i think this sums my thoughts up rather nicely. I think tret16 need a basic understanding of genetics and inheritance to accept this theory.

  13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  14. #42
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member tret16's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    459
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Members of the Uzumaki clan

    When i was talking about tobi lieing and not alway's being right, i meant when he told Sasuke that he had nothing to do with the attack when he clearly did, and right now we are starting to see that Tobi is wrong about naruto's strength and how he is infact having trouble with fighting naruto... He even said himself that Naruto isn't strong enough to make Tobi sweat, yet i'm sure were goin to see Naruto give him a run for his money... That's all i meant by not believing everything Tobi say's... And i actually do have a grasp of genetics. And the fact that you said that Uzumaki's have a trade mark red hair is exactly why i'm saying that Tobi is wrong. Just because your an Uzumaki doesn't mean that you will have red hair... It's a trademark, not a concrete stereotype. If you want to give the Uzumaki a concrete stereotype i would be more inclined to use there massive Chakra pool as evidence that they are Uzumaki.

  15. #43
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Quantized's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,870
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Members of the Uzumaki clan

    Massive reading to get through all this, and so many feelings and such, so I'll be a bit rude and skip most of the post

    Something I'd like to point out though..
    Like if a couple comes together, one has blue eyes, the other has brown eyes, then you know their baby will have brown eyes cause the brown eye DNA is dominant.

    It could be the same in the Naruto world, a true Uzumaki has red hair, while someone mixed with outside clans loose their red hair trade mark. (Tsunade/Naruto)
    Thus, when saying trademark, it means they seem to only keep their red hair (in this world), when having babies with another Uzumaki.

    This is what clans is all about in the Narutoverse, to preserve their origin, not to loose their unique Quality.

    It does not mean that someone else can't have red hair, it could on the other hand mean, that it's a sign among the Uzumaki's that they're of a pure clan.
    Even if there are others in the world with red hair, it's merely a trademark of purity "within" the clan, than of being an Uzumaki.

    My 2 cents :3

  16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  17. #44
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member tret16's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    459
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Members of the Uzumaki clan

    um, i would have to guess that the eye color thing has some exceptions. My mother has brown eyes yet i have blue eyes. and no i'm not adopted if you were goin to say that... lol.... My father has blue eyes, so i alway's thought that blue eyes were more dominant.

  18. #45
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Beika City
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,263
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Members of the Uzumaki clan

    Quote Originally Posted by tret16 View Post
    um, i would have to guess that the eye color thing has some exceptions. My mother has brown eyes yet i have blue eyes. and no i'm not adopted if you were goin to say that... lol.... My father has blue eyes, so i alway's thought that blue eyes were more dominant.
    Its that thing you do learn later when studying Biology and such.
    A Brown eyed parent and a Blue eyed parent, there is still the 25% chance that the kid could have Blue eyes. Long explanation and this is Narutoverse where we can have a clan of people of who's pupils are practically white. Nevermind real life lol.

    ---------- Post added at 06:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by tret16 View Post
    When i was talking about tobi lieing and not alway's being right, i meant when he told Sasuke that he had nothing to do with the attack when he clearly did, and right now we are starting to see that Tobi is wrong about naruto's strength and how he is infact having trouble with fighting naruto... He even said himself that Naruto isn't strong enough to make Tobi sweat, yet i'm sure were goin to see Naruto give him a run for his money... That's all i meant by not believing everything Tobi say's... And i actually do have a grasp of genetics. And the fact that you said that Uzumaki's have a trade mark red hair is exactly why i'm saying that Tobi is wrong. Just because your an Uzumaki doesn't mean that you will have red hair... It's a trademark, not a concrete stereotype. If you want to give the Uzumaki a concrete stereotype i would be more inclined to use there massive Chakra pool as evidence that they are Uzumaki.
    There we go. He lied TO Sasuke. With the Nagato and the Uzumaki trademark redhead, he was by himself. Not lying to anyone or having anyone to lie to.
    So yeah, Redhead is an Uzumaki trademark and like I mentioned before, if your not a full Uzumaki like Naruto isnt, then your probably wont have red hair.

    Nagato is likely a full Uzumaki. I think both is parents were red heads I cant remember.
    Also, im not current with the anime coz I hated the fillers but everyone at my school has told me the fillers are done so I will check, but the Kushina flashback where we see Mito Uzumaki the 1st Hokage's wife. Did she have red hair? If so, then its a proven concrete stereotype bro.
    Kushina, Mito, Nagato the only full Uzumaki's in the storyline all being red heads.

    Our half-Uzumaki Naruto WILL be the exception due to his dad being a vivid blonde. Also, Naruto is the exception for loads of stuff. Even with the war, Genins arent allowed in world wars yet he is THE ONLY Genin in the war lol.

New Reply
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts