Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Members of the Uzumaki clan

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member GyoMasta's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Members of the Uzumaki clan

Quote Originally Posted by hyper_megaman View Post
    oh crpa i forgot about tsunade's grandmother

yes she's the equivalent of uzumaki

why is she so weak though?

and what happened to the shodaime's children (e.g. tsunade's parent)? merger of uzumaki and senju, should be pretty powerful, what happened there?
    Don't se what's weak with Tsunade, she's said to be the world's strongest kunoichi. The only ones we know who are around her level are Konan, Mizukage and Nii Yugito, the latter being a jinchuuriki.

Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    well,if we go by naruto standards...brownish-red could probably pass.
    to me she reminds me of kushina...with her bully attitude mixed with sweetness.definitely uzumaki traits of bipolar personality...

also,let's not forget yagura...the perfect jinchuuriki...who is also red-head
    Quote Originally Posted by lawlett-kun View Post
    wait yagura had a red hair? always thought it was blue
    Yagura isn't red-haired:

You might be confusing with Roushi, the Yonbi jinchuuriki, who wasn't a perfect either.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GyoMasta View Post
    Don't se what's weak with Tsunade, she's said to be the world's strongest kunoichi. The only ones we know who are around her level are Konan, Mizukage and Nii Yugito, the latter being a jinchuuriki.

Yagura isn't red-haired:

You might be confusing with Roushi, the Yonbi jinchuuriki, who wasn't a perfect either.
    No i mean tsunade, who is supposed to have been born of both senju and uzumaki blood

she could easily be even stronger than hashirama himself, but has to resort to chakra storage for her healing, something hashirama did passively

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

right,tsunade's grandmother was mito uzumaki,who was still alive when tsunade was born. kishi may explain her vitality by taking about mito. that prevented her to die and may allow her to avoid dying in next fights.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member GyoMasta's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hyper_megaman View Post
    No i mean tsunade, who is supposed to have been born of both senju and uzumaki blood

she could easily be even stronger than hashirama himself, but has to resort to chakra storage for her healing, something hashirama did passively
    The only thing i find strange with tsunade is the fact taht she has to use a cover-up Jutsu to look young while she is supposed to be a full SenjUzumaki *), but saying she shoudl be stronger tahn Hashirama.. don't think so. Hashirama was an exception within the senju clan for his level of strength and ability enhanced greatly by his all-pupose Mokuton Kekkei Genkai and natural prodigious skills (he was Madara's rival after all), which isn't inheritable from what we know. And the Uzumaki do not seem to be that much powerful when it come to combat for the few we've seen. Kushina wan't descirbe taht much like a beast unlike Hashirama, Tobirama and others, Nagato was an Uchiha+Senju/Uzumaki DNA re-engineered product, but Mito seemed to have been the sh*t, though.

Even Yamato, although he's said to have ebeen the best ANBU during Sarutobi's last times isn't so big while he's some sort of clone of Hashirama. And karin sucks bad. But she's around genin level so let's take her out of count.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope roshi won't end up being an uzumaki. he is too old,and he died quite quickly despite being an uzumaki. so he can't be an uzumaki,especially since his kekkei genkai isn't own of uzumaki and I doubt he could possess both abilities

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

The only thing i find strange with tsunade is the fact taht she has to use a cover-up Jutsu to look young while she is supposed to be a full SenjUzumaki *), but saying she shoudl be stronger tahn Hashirama.. don't think so. Hashirama was an exception within the senju clan for his level of strength and ability enhanced greatly by his all-pupose Mokuton Kekkei Genkai and natural prodigious skills (he was Madara's rival after all), which isn't inheritable from what we know. And the Uzumaki do not seem to be that much powerful when it come to combat for the few we've seen. Kushina wan't descirbe taht much like a beast unlike Hashirama, Tobirama and others, Nagato was an Uchiha+Senju/Uzumaki DNA re-engineered product, but Mito seemed to have been the sh*t, though.

Even Yamato, although he's said to have ebeen the best ANBU during Sarutobi's last times isn't so big while he's some sort of clone of Hashirama. And karin sucks bad. But she's around genin level so let's take her out of count.
    Still, uzumaki and senju having a baby should have turned out great

two branches/cousins of descendants from the same ancestor with slightly different specialities, there is the existant possibility they could combine

i'm damn curious as to what happened to tsunade's parent, and all the other children of hashirama and that uzumaki jinchuuriki

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Uzumaki jinchuuriki? Mito? She died after the Kyuubi was extracted from her and put into Kushina, I'm guessing. Or soon after, if she was able to live that long. She lived long enough to meet Kushina at I'm guessing at least the age of 8.

Tsunade is an Uzumaki, she has Uzumaki blood anyway. Probably pretty diluted, but she's part Uzumaki thanks to her grandmother, if not either her parents.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

it was a pity we haven't seen tsunade's parents yet,especially since one of them was the son of the 1st hokage,he must have been known,and maybe even stronger than tsunade,although not strong enough to compete with his father. but I think it can't be helped,since we haven't seen sakura's parents either.

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Nagato is part Uchiha?

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Airgrimes View Post
    Nagato is part Uchiha?
    heavy speculation by a lot of people, not confirmed in canon.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

we thought so because his mother was an uzumaki (she had got red hair) while his father had black hair. since the rinnegan since to be the sum of uchiha and senju,a lot of people speculated that.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    we thought so because his mother was an uzumaki (she had got red hair) while his father had black hair. since the rinnegan since to be the sum of uchiha and senju,a lot of people speculated that.
    Well... Tobi said that HE was the one who gave him the Rinnegan...
    If Tobi is actually an Uchiha like he pretend to be, maybe he slept with Nagato's mother and thus he his actually Nagato's father!

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by THM Nindo View Post
    Well... Tobi said that HE was the one who gave him the Rinnegan...
    If Tobi is actually an Uchiha like he pretend to be, maybe he slept with Nagato's mother and thus he his actually Nagato's father!
    ahah,but now that we know that madara did transplant his eyes in nagato,and didn't just predispose them in him,we aren't sure any longer about his father being an uchiha. actually,I doubt that,since it would have made them ninjas,rather than citizens

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Eprst's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Btw Sakura -is she an uzumaki? Honestly I am not sure if members of uzumaki know about their abilities, like when Karin met Naruto she didn't think about anything like that we from the same clan, maybe she is not aware about the power of Uzumaki?

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eprst View Post
    Btw Sakura -is she an uzumaki? Honestly I am not sure if members of uzumaki know about their abilities, like when Karin met Naruto she didn't think about anything like that we from the same clan, maybe she is not aware about the power of Uzumaki?
    nah she has sucky chakra and stamina

i just reread the first few chapters of naruto

sakura is definitely not gifted in stamina/chakra, even compared to the average person she's weak. can't be senju or uzumaki, not significantly anyway

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast