Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 506 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Berserk 325 Discussion

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GAT-X252's Avatar
    Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

Berserk 325 Discussion

Chapter is out, you can get it here
    Last edited by GAT-X252; September 24, 2011 at 08:44 AM.
    (キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!!)

心臓がドキドキドキドキ!!!!

06/25/09 - Goodnight Sweet Prince

2. Thanks 7 Member(s) thanked this post
    Der blaue Denker MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Berserk 325 Spoilers

Merrow Merrow~

Hehe, that is me imagining the song of the mermaids. Interesting how Miura chose to put two main things in this chapter, a happy meeting fo Isma and her mother and then on the other hand Guts's situation gets even worst. Sad really.

I don't know what should I do, celebrate for the happy meeting or worry for Guts.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 102jayday's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEeeee Berserk!
    No wonder the father thought he would fall in love with a merrow, by looking at the mom!
    Guts has lost all his senses, oh man will he recover from that and hows he going to manage right now?? But I'm sure Guts will do something epic to own in this condition.

Does that mean we got to wait 4 weeks for 326?

Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It's definitely interesting to see that even with the armor he's still limited by his human body even though he is one to take quite the punishment. Though with everything he's been through lately it does make sense. It wasn't long ago he did basically electrify himself and he barely recovered from that. Then he made it worse and got himself salt in the wounds lol. Sucks there's gonna be another break though I'd like to see where this goes cause from the looks of it it would appear that Guts need for allies will increase greatly with this realization that even with the Berserk Armor he can't do it all himself with Brute strength. Granted he did have the witch by his side it's still basically a solo mission.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

interesting. i doubt gatts has become completely blind, deaf and dumb, though. if he did, then we could not continue. i think the merrow song might help either heal or counter the booms of the sea god's hearbeat. damn, the man should of loaded his cannon arm. then again, maybe he has no more ammunition for it.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ish3's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Something that dawned on me he lost all his senses or much of it I'm sure he'll find a way around that. Now my question is what if the elf king healed guts completely? He never has time to completely heal I think with his normal he'd be much stronger and with the armor. Not to mention that spiritual wound he got months before. Hopefully at the end of this arc and the next guts will be physically, and spiritually recovered stronger, and have ways to use the armor with less damage done to his body. He needs a fucking break.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GAT-X252's Avatar
    Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.mediafire.com/?63dxtn69ce6id32

RAW

---------- Post added September 24, 2011 at 08:45 AM ---------- Previous post was September 23, 2011 at 09:45 AM ----------

Fix'd the link.
    Last edited by GAT-X252; September 24, 2011 at 08:44 AM.
    (キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!!)

心臓がドキドキドキドキ!!!!

06/25/09 - Goodnight Sweet Prince

9. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Der blaue Denker MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Berserk 325 Discussion

Finally, thanks! Isma's mother reminds me of Luca for some reason, hm? The last page with the mermaids is just wonderful. :O

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jack Van Burace's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

It came to my mind that he would eventually lose a bit of his senses in this fight, but I never imagined it would be so soon. I mean, he could lose it in a final move, not while the enemy is still in one piece. I also thought that it would be his final fight before Elf-land, but since Shierke can acompany him, perhaps she can be his eyes and ears. His soul's senses are still intact, nevertheless. Having the with with him is a way to go beyond what a normal human should.

@ish3: I was hoping that he would also get his sight and arm back, for a price (unleashing the beast inside of him, whatever). Full Guts would be so much better, and he has proven everyone that he doesn't need those things so much.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Mifec's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

When it says till next time? Does it mean it's on a break or that it comes out in he next issue?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Van Burace View Post
    It came to my mind that he would eventually lose a bit of his senses in this fight, but I never imagined it would be so soon. I mean, he could lose it in a final move, not while the enemy is still in one piece. I also thought that it would be his final fight before Elf-land, but since Shierke can acompany him, perhaps she can be his eyes and ears. His soul's senses are still intact, nevertheless. Having the with with him is a way to go beyond what a normal human should.

@ish3: I was hoping that he would also get his sight and arm back, for a price (unleashing the beast inside of him, whatever). Full Guts would be so much better, and he has proven everyone that he doesn't need those things so much.
    his senses had been bashed by the heart's booms. the sound and force vibrated him, and now his senses are out of wack. jsut as you go tmeporarily, or sometimes permanently, deaf when you hear a big boom and you become numb from vibration. since we are nowhere near the end of the manga, this is likely a temporary case of sense lost.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Forever Rain's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn! Guts wasted his time going all the way into the center of that thing and going through crazy pain just so that the mermaids can show up and blow a whole through it's heart with song!

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jack Van Burace's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lordoffantasy View Post
    his senses had been bashed by the heart's booms. the sound and force vibrated him, and now his senses are out of wack. jsut as you go tmeporarily, or sometimes permanently, deaf when you hear a big boom and you become numb from vibration. since we are nowhere near the end of the manga, this is likely a temporary case of sense lost.
    It's likely that he'll have to keep fighting with aid from now on. Not that he'll be entirely numb, but his senses might not be fine again until he reaches Elf-land. His entire human body will be completely trashed now, since he'll later get it back. But the experience of being entirely torn, similarly to Griffith's, will make him stronger. Their only difference will be that Guts recovered through achieving Elf-land with his strength, while Griffith caved to his weakness and reached hell.

The "decay" of the body is like a fruit rotting before the seed sprouts. Guts' entire life is based on that metaphor, as he was born from a woman hung on a tree, from within the guts of a dead woman, hence the fruit in a tree. His soul (semen in Greek, the same word used for 'seed') turned him as strong as a tree, mated and spread out into the world (he found love with Caska and went away from the Hawk). Then, just like a new seed, he met with the rotten underworld (Hell in greek mythology is also underground, where worms and other "monsters" feed from the rotting flesh, or the rotting body of the fruit) and Griffith was born anew, fruit of those happenings.

Now he has once again grown strong, found love again, his body started to "rot" (Berserker armor consequences) while he was travelling away (fruits also travel floating in the sea while they rot: see Coconut) and will sprout into a new fresh being when he arrives at destined location (Elf'sland). This is proof that Guts will be back to his former self once he reaches the Elf-king. In Greek mythology, Paradise was an Island promised to the strongest warriors. So Griffith found redemption in Hell, Guts will find his in Heaven.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member verseatyle's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@Jack Van Burace,

I like your decaying of the fruit analogy to describe Guts in this whole thing and the fact that he has to fight w/ aid from now on, but I'm not so sure he's gonna get back to normal upon seeing the Elf King. For one, we could speculate his healing power is greater than any normal elf's by 100 fold or so, sure, but I don't know how likely it will be that he can heal all. I mean, if that were the case, then technically Guts can build a rapport w/ this King and use that ability in the future (though I doubt such a scenario would occur). Bottom line, I'd like to see Guts fully healed but after all the damage he's sustained, not sure if he'll be 100%. I could be wrong, but we have no evidence to prove otherwise.

In other news, these breaks are killing me!!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Thinking about it, I kinda feel like this whole breakdown of Gut's physical body is building up to the moment when the elf King may tempt him to use the Behelit to give him the power to defeat godhand. The elf king will put it in such a way in which he's made to believe that his only option would be to either have his comrades fight in his place or sacrifice his comrades to obtain a greater power to allow him to fight alone. After contemplating the issues he decides that perhaps he needs to let others fight in his place rather then turning into a demon himself and with those words the Elf King will heal all of Gut's physical wounds and pretty much tell him he passed the trial he was under.

At least that's the only path I see this story taking atm, it would be cheap if the Elf King just healed his wounds with no real payment behind it since I feel as if the Elf King may want to test to see if his group and Gut's himself are worthy of his help. Man it does suck that this is going on another break though, can only hope it isn't to long cause I'd really like to know what's going to happen next. it seems clear that the Merrow's will finish the fight in his place but how will Gut's comrades react when they see Gut's in such a broken state unable to really do anything for himself. While he was hurt by the thunder and burned quite bad, those skin wounds are not as bad as basically losing all your senses. Such a pain lol I really wanna see them reach elf island already, they should be there within the year 2-4 chapters lol(if we're lucky)

New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast