Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Berserk 326 Discussion

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Berserk 326 Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by THM Nindo View Post
    Chapter is out on Mangareader : http://www.mangareader.net/berserk/326

The real good news is that we are getting another chapter next week!!
    I hope we'll go until the end of the Sea God arc and further...

It would be great if they could arrive to the Elf Island before the next hiatus!!

The only thing I'm sad about is that Isma will most likely stay behind with her mother...
    I liked her, she was so funny! And I liked the idea of a love interest for Ishidoro...

It's very unlikely that she would leave her mother to go with the rest of the crew...
    Isidro's love interest is Shrieke, at least that's the direction it should be heading. We may get another time skip eventually so we see them as young adults and guts will have some more gray hair.
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 100

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by llamapie View Post
    Isidro's love interest is Shrieke, at least that's the direction it should be heading. We may get another time skip eventually so we see them as young adults and guts will have some more gray hair.
    True.

I kinda forgot about it because we haven't seen anything between them at all, (with the exception of Ishidoro groping her breast the first time they met! ).

But you're right...
    After a timeskip, we might see something between them.

I think they might stay and rest for a while once they finally get to the elf island.
    Guts will definitely needs some vacation after this fight.

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 102jayday's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

A timeskip...There journey has been taking a long time, Man a timeskip would be so cool but I kinda wanna see some Little Guts and Caska's running around before Guts being old. Then again Guts is only 23 years old with Caska being 20 or 21. So with the kids being around 13 if they had a 5 year timeskip they would be young adults and Guts and Caska wouldn't look old. But it makes you think what could of happen to the world in those 5 years.

Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 102jayday View Post
    A timeskip...There journey has been taking a long time, Man a timeskip would be so cool but I kinda wanna see some Little Guts and Caska's running around before Guts being old. Then again Guts is only 23 years old with Caska being 20 or 21. So with the kids being around 13 if they had a 5 year timeskip they would be young adults and Guts and Caska wouldn't look old. But it makes you think what could of happen to the world in those 5 years.
    A lot honestly. Guts need a lot of time for his body to heal now, assuming its even possible. I assume we will find out next chapter. I can see them getting to Elf Island and the need to stay a while being apparent. Whether it be to heal Caska or to heal Guts.
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 100

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah he is going to need to rest but the beast of darkness is always struggling to break free so while at elfheim they need to have it be put under control.
    Yeah I think Guts will one day be a cripple just like that dream Griffith had but it will be Guts and the kid will be called Griffith lol.

Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Sea Hunter's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Elfhell should be a place where dark creatures can't reach, with their king being an all powerful elf mage. I think it's safe for Gutz to stay out of his armor and rest/heal while there.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

^
    Same as to where Sheike lived and the ore mine. Yet Griffith goes after those places and destroys them. I wonder where he would like to go now?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Aazholh's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder how close Elfhelm is in relation to where they are. Guts will probably be on the verge of death, so maybe the merrows will help them get there faster.
    "You see, I am a colossal pervert. No form of sexual depravity is too low for me. Animal, vegetable or mineral - I'll do anything to anything!" - Bishop of Bath and Wells (circa 1563)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsNM5GOQCko

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

^ Thats a really good idea, they could like make the waves push the ship closer to the island or something. I like it!
    Any news on spoilers for Berserk? I wanna know what is happening to Guts. Guts is awesome.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member FetherMan's Avatar
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

great chapter and well worth the wait.

with the Sea God dying, I wonder if this will effect the surrounding area or world for that matter. and Guts has officially been changed forever by the armor. I expect to see more signs of this in later chapters.

The Merrows singing was a cool idea. much praises to Miura.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I imagine the Merrow will act as guards for the ship since the change to the world has been made they have to be more cautious during their travels. Since the sea is even more dangerous then before it would make sense if they were to act as the eyes for the sea but at the same time I feel like the Merrows may also want to make their way to Elfhelm since I doubt the sea in that area is safe to them. It would make more sense to journey to an area of sea that may be safer for them and the most logical area is most likely Elfhelm. So I seriously doubt that he'll write off the merrow once this scene is done. If anything it may be the merrow strength that pulls Guts out of the water, or sadly it could even turn into Guts seeing them as enemies and slaughtering them before he regains his senses.

I also do feel like this next chapter will depict the same kind of trauma the skullknight went through before he became what he is now. Since the old witch lady and him have the same kind of history as Guts and Schierke are having now, I imagine Schierke is going to act swiftly or heck maybe it'll be Farnese who ends up saving Guts, perhaps the whole reason Miura had set up all the training that she's gone through on the ship was so that she could save him at this very moment.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Aazholh's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I've been thinking, what exactly was the purpose for having Guts fight this thing anyways? I always assumed that the Seagod was more sinister than what it turned out to be. But in the end, it was just a big monster. Was there anything to be gained from defeating this thing other than to remove one menace from the sea? Or was is just a plot device to bring Guts over the edge in the armor? I guess the next episode will shed some light.
    "You see, I am a colossal pervert. No form of sexual depravity is too low for me. Animal, vegetable or mineral - I'll do anything to anything!" - Bishop of Bath and Wells (circa 1563)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsNM5GOQCko

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Forever Rain's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think we need a timeskip just to show off all these kids Gatts is collecting for some reason. My main reason behind this is that Gatts is the main character! Skipping more years for him would be kinda bad in my opinion. I don't want to see him older and older. He'll be out of his prime and after all these huge ass near death experiences and body being crippled and recrippled, his body would be frail as hell. Besides I don't think it would work unless we went through and arc where Gatts ditches the Berserk armor first. Remember the big tension right now is suppose to be on Gatts relationship with the armor and if he becomes too dependent on it or not. Will he end up like the Skull night? Will the armor become a part of him or not? We can't just skip because we have to see how things like that develop first hand.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Reminds me of good old dark chapters.

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3