Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply

Thread: How to get girls to kiss you

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

How to get girls to kiss you

of the posters on this site i can imagine only benelori uses this method

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Desu Desu's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: How to get girls to kiss you

Personally, I don't believe in getting a random girl to kiss you, especially when the girl could possibly not be attracted to you.
    Methods, like shown in magazines and books on how to attract girls, seem pointless and stupid to me. In my eyes, just being yourself is good enough. Try to charm the girl-of-interest with kindness. Just act natural. There isnt really any better way to say it than that, but if she isnt attracted to you, then just leave her go. She isnt your type.

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: How to get girls to kiss you

But in that vid the guy went to kiss the girl, not the girl the guy...big difference...I do the latter

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Desu Desu View Post
    Personally, I don't believe in getting a random girl to kiss you, especially when the girl could possibly not be attracted to you.
    Methods, like shown in magazines and books on how to attract girls, seem pointless and stupid to me. In my eyes, just being yourself is good enough. Try to charm the girl-of-interest with kindness. Just act natural. There isnt really any better way to say it than that, but if she isnt attracted to you, then just leave her go. She isnt your type.
    I agree that magazines are books are useless, and the main reasons is that the authors are just clueless ...and I agree in general with the "be yourself" and "be kind" rhetoric, but only if you are capable...some people just can't be nice lol...

And a last point...when the encounter is just sexual, there are other guidelines I think...

5. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply