Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 236

Thread: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3

  1. #1
    MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,764
    Post Thanks / Like

    The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

    Have something you would like to get off your chest? Did you do something you can’t tell anyone in RL but that you need to share it with someone? Then this is the thread for you.

    This is a thread to confess, vent and discuss about things we need to get off our chests regarding our lives. Things that we love, like, dislike and hate, vent them all in here. They don’t need to be serious, it can be a funny confession. As long as it's confession that is all that matters.

    Rules:

    -Please remember, the forum rules also apply to this thread.

    -Rules will be edited as necessary.


    I guess I’ll start: I confess I love emoticons and I love using them in most of my posts. So I confess I'm an emoticon-addict.
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan and for my awesome sig, Reverzer0!

  2. #2
    Now Sentient! 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member MangaHelpers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    8
    Posts
    208
    Post Thanks / Like

    The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

    This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

  3. #3
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member liductan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    fairy land
    Country
    United States
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    752
    Post Thanks / Like

    The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

    give me a break..confess what? I don't feel that way about charlie..no more than friends, don't try to start anything..

    “I guess by now I should know enough about loss to realize that you never really stop missing
    someone you just learn to live around the huge gaping hole of their absence."
    - Alyson Noel

  4. #4
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Hardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Country
    Argentina
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,721
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3

    Good way to start another Confessional Thread.

  5. #5
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Imperium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Country
    Singapore
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    5,139
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by liductan View Post
    give me a break..confess what? I don't feel that way about charlie..no more than friends, don't try to start anything..
    The lady doth protest too much.
    Certified Mafia Game Shit Talker

  6. #6
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member liductan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    fairy land
    Country
    United States
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    752
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3

    whateva..

    “I guess by now I should know enough about loss to realize that you never really stop missing
    someone you just learn to live around the huge gaping hole of their absence."
    - Alyson Noel

  7. #7
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    31,250
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3

    All of you are stupid.

  8. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  9. #8
    MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Posts
    4,612
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3

    I once said I loved charlie and he called me predictable.

  10. Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
  11. #9
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Hardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Country
    Argentina
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,721
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3

    No wonder why he's single

  12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  13. #10
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,977
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3

    Heck, I once loved Charlie and I'm still single....
    And y'all staph teasin that Lissa, ya' hear??!


  14. #11
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    31,250
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3

    You're single AND old, Charles. Don't forget old, that's relevant.

  15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  16. #12
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ancy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Quaria
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,119
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3

    If being 30 is considered old how would you call a 81 years old?? A mummy?!
    "I've always believed you were meant to stay!
    I guess I was wrong!
    "

  17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  18. #13
    MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Posts
    4,612
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Ancy View Post
    If being 30 is considered old how would you call a 81 years old?? A mummy?!
    farfalla.

  19. Like 8 Member(s) likes this post
  20. #14
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,977
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3

    Haha - Ancy, you're not 30 yet.
    @David - lol. She'll still kick your ass.

    I confess yesterday evening was one of those days that would make you pull your hair.
    First, had to take mum to an appointment. Which was fine because I had the day off. However around the same-time my dad needed to be picked up from work.
    So my brother and I chose to take my car, since it handles the road / snow / ice better than the family car.

    He drove to the doctors office, not a big problem on the roads. Got around the office and the main road was closed off by the water department.
    Went around to the other side and that side was also closed off. The doctor's office assistant said to take a side back road and you can get into the office.


    Whilst in the office, my younger bro took my car to pick up my father. On the way back to the doctor's office there was some water drainage or leak so the street was being flushed with water. So we had to walk up someways, up to a street walked up whilst traveling in all that water.

    My brother was kind enough to wait in tons of snow and slush as there were no parking available. Mom and I had to walk through all the fkn water to get there. Normally that wouldn't have been an issue, except yesterday.

    Just so happened to wear my expensive pair of new sneaks. You can guess what happened to them.....

    So got in the car - and my brother says, He kept hearing a weird noise as he was driving out of the doctors office. So I take look at the tires and there's an Allen Key stuck in one of the tires...

    Tire cost for a new one, over 150 usd. The car dealer couldn't be reached.
    A local repair shop didn't have the same tire and a similar type of tire would cost 150 usd.

    As of now - I'm trying to find a 'fix it' guy that can patch the flat in the tire to spare me spending over 200 usd for the tire + labor.

    So, wish me luck~~!! I was in a wonderful mood all evening. Why is it that when I'm close to finally saying some monies that shit just happens to happen??!
    Last edited by Charlie; February 06, 2014 at 03:29 AM.


  21. #15
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    31,250
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Ancy View Post
    If being 30 is considered old how would you call a 81 years old?? A mummy?!
    decrepit

    Or Farfalla
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Haha - Ancy, you're not 30 yet.
    @David - lol. She'll still kick your ass.

    I confess yesterday evening was one of those days that would make you pull your hair.
    First, had to take mum to an appointment. Which was fine because I had the day off. However around the same-time my dad needed to be picked up from work.
    So my brother and I chose to take my car, since it handles the road / snow / ice better than the family car.

    He drove to the doctors office, not a big problem on the roads. Got around the office and the main road was closed off by the water department.
    Went around to the other side and that side was also closed off. The doctor's office assistant said to take a side back road and you can get into the office.


    Whilst in the office, my younger bro took my car to pick up my father. On the way back to the doctor's office there was some water drainage or leak so the street was being flushed with water. So we had to walk up someways, up to a street walked up whilst traveling in all that water.

    My brother was kind enough to wait in tons of snow and slush as there were no parking available. Mom and I had to walk through all the fkn water to get there. Normally that wouldn't have been an issue, except yesterday.

    Just so happened to wear my expensive pair of new sneaks. You can guess what happened to them.....

    So got in the car - and my brother says, He kept hearing a weird noise as I was driving out of the doctors office. So I take look at the tires and there's an Allen Key stuck in one of the tires...

    Tire cost for a new one, over 150 usd. The car dealer couldn't be reached.
    A local repair shop didn't have the same tire and a similar type of tire would cost 150 usd.

    As of now - I'm trying to find a 'fix it' guy that can patch the flat in the tire to spare me spending ove 200 usd for the tire + labor.

    So, wish me luck~~!! I was in a wonderful mood all evening. Why is it that when I'm close to finally saying some monies that shit just happens to happen??!
    Why would you wear an expensive new sneakers on a day where there's snow? That's pretty stupid.

    Sucks about the tire though.

New Reply
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts