Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
320. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

183 57.19%
  • Good

112 35.00%
  • Average

10 3.13%
  • Boring

3 0.94%
  • Bad

12 3.75%
New Reply
Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 572 Discussion

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 572 Discussion / 573 Predictions

epic chapter! that's the kind of chapter I like most! those which contain useful flashbacks and with revelations. Also,finally kishi has shown jins' names in the manga and not just in the databook.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha
    So so wait.
    Kyuubi is evil you say ?

Nope. Never said he's evil. I said that there were times where he performed evil acts without an Uchiha or aggressor as the scapegoat: see, parts of the attack on Konoha. My point is that there are things he should be held accountable for and just saying "Well, he had a pretty crummy life" doesn't absolve him. Remember, Kyuubi can see what's happening to his Jinchuuriki while he's inside them, so he was no stranger to how Konoha felt about him. The instant he was free he could have fled. Instead he went for revenge: killing anyone in his path.

The analogy was to compare him to Sasuke, someone else who's circumstances of his childhood turned him into a hateful monster. You can't excuse one and not the other.

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    Nope. Never said he's evil. I said that there were times where he performed evil acts without an Uchiha or aggressor as the scapegoat: see, parts of the attack on Konoha. My point is that there are things he should be held accountable for and just saying "Well, he had a pretty crummy life" doesn't absolve him. Remember, Kyuubi can see what's happening to his Jinchuuriki while he's inside them, so he was no stranger to how Konoha felt about him. The instant he was free he could have fled. Instead he went for revenge: killing anyone in his path.

The analogy was to compare him to Sasuke, someone else who's circumstances of his childhood turned him into a hateful monster. You can't excuse one and not the other.
    What kind of revenge are we talking about ?
    The guy was attacked by Ninjas when Tobi lost his control over the Kyuubi, and they weren't ready to let him run away, he'd have been always chased by Konoha if he escaped to keep that so called balance or whatsoever.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

what have I been telling you during these weeks??? that we would see the Sage in a flashback where the 9 bijus are together,because that would be our only hope to see him,although I'm pretty sure we will see him again. furthermore,I ensure you that we would know all of their names before the end of the battle.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Huey Freeman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    As much as I loved seeing the other Bijuus and Jinchuurikis, especially the chibi-Bijuus, this chapter confused me a little. Maybe because I'm basing it on what we saw with Naruto and the Kyuubi then with Shukaku and Gaara, but the relationships between the former Jinchuuriki and their Bijuus didn't seem that antagonistic. Or at least they didn't seem to hold that much animosity towards each other. They didn't seem to get along well, but at least with Roshi and the Yonbi, it didn't seem like they hated each other. We even learnt that Roshi knew the Yonbi's name from the moment he was given it. I don't know, just seems weird after what's been going on.

Anyway, it was interesting to see that the Rikudou Sennin apparently created the Bijuus quite a while before he died, implying he created them for a different reason then just to keep the Juubi from being reborn.
    Well, the former jinns and bijuu all died together. If ever there's a time for reconciling your differences that's it. At this point, why fight each other? The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Considering that and the fact that they had already been told by Son that Naruto was legitimately trying to help them all coming together to defeat a common enemy isn't hard to believe.

Oh, and I share your doubt about the juubi.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jalix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    As much as I loved seeing the other Bijuus and Jinchuurikis, especially the chibi-Bijuus, this chapter confused me a little. Maybe because I'm basing it on what we saw with Naruto and the Kyuubi then with Shukaku and Gaara, but the relationships between the former Jinchuuriki and their Bijuus didn't seem that antagonistic. Or at least they didn't seem to hold that much animosity towards each other. They didn't seem to get along well, but at least with Roshi and the Yonbi, it didn't seem like they hated each other. We even learnt that Roshi knew the Yonbi's name from the moment he was given it. I don't know, just seems weird after what's been going on.

Anyway, it was interesting to see that the Rikudou Sennin apparently created the Bijuus quite a while before he died, implying he created them for a different reason then just to keep the Juubi from being reborn.
    Just a theory, but since both Uchiha and Senju and maybe more importantly Uzumaki were said to be his descendants, maybe he didn't live that much longer after he had died. In a way I can see the conflict with the brother's arising even more so. Because if he is also Uzumaki, and had the rinnegan he had the ability to 'create' and 'seal', and thus created the bijuus out of the 10 tails as we know. With Kushina we saw that she didn't die right away after having the 9 tails virtually ripped from her by Tobi - Gaara seemed to die immediately after it was removed in comparison. But Kushina lived a while longer and still had chakra to pass on to Naruto. IMO, the rikudou sage probably was even stronger to host the 10 tails.

The other thing I can't get past is that it was TOBI that explained the story of the two brothers.

http://www.mangareader.net/93-31099-...apter-462.html

This has to be important because he's a known liar. He could be leaving something absolutely vital out. Like... what if the sage had 3 sons as a wild example? We have 'might', and we have 'love'. But what about 'virtue' as well? Also... Tobi stated that the sage chose a successor, and that successor was the younger one which fueld a continuous 'cycle of hate' and rivalry. But he didn't seem to entrust either one of them as host of the ten tails for some reason (maybe chakra, maybe trust, maybe burdoning them, etc.) Tobi left something out, something important in his quest to manipulate Naruto & Sasuke. I too agree that there is something else about the jyuubi.
    Last edited by jalix; February 01, 2012 at 01:33 PM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Rikudou probably wanted for Bijuus to live in peace and co-exist with humans and share a bond with them, just like Naruto wants. Up until now, we thought that he purposely separated Juubi into 9 smaller parts to persevere at least a little bit of peace. Even though the Bijuus were portrayed as being that would never accept a human or be in interaction with them as we're seeing now, it was a natural cause of events. Beings are in need for affection. Not a single alive thing can be alone and be satisfied with it because it is natural to share everything that can be shared between 2 or more beings. I'd say it's not surprising that every Bijuu was on good terms with their Jin if you look at all the shit that's been done by Tobi. I like the way things turned out and would like to see Tobi rot in Infinite Tsukuyomi all by himself.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bigman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If the Sage of the Six Paths ended up looking like Naruto or Minato, I think I'd actually be pissed.

It wouldn't fall in line with the elder son vs. younger son thing all to me. We saw the images of the elder son and the younger son, both with black hair and if the elder son's eyes could be deactivated they'd probably be black like the younger son's eyes. Same with Madara and Hashirama the most powerful ninja of their clans, they looked different and yet had their similarities in appearance which could make us believe down the line their respective clans had a common ancestor.

If the Sage of the Six Path ends up having blonde hair and blue eyes it would be really weird. It probably will end up the way I don't want it to just for fan service reasons, but I wouldn't be happy with it.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Black Void's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Great, Chapter... Kyuubi kinda cute ->young one xD but what ever, its goo to know and see that they weren't bad guys at the beginning. i really look forward for learning the true story

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah,the Sage really looked like naruto in his biju mode. from jiraiya's flashback we thought he had black hair,but it is yellow,and,more important,he had got almost the same cloak of naruto and the same horns! but why is naruto the only jin who,in biju-mode,looks like him??

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    yeah,the Sage really looked like naruto in his biju mode. from jiraiya's flashback we thought he had black hair,but it is yellow,and,more important,he had got almost the same cloak of naruto and the same horns! but why is naruto the only jin who,in biju-mode,looks like him??
    The sealing of Kurama also looked like it has something to do with Rikudou. There's definitely some more connection that we don't know about.

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Last reminder :
    Naruto's awards polls will be soon closed. If you didn't vote now, then I suggest you to do it very soon.

Thanks.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

guys,did you notice that mangareader is clearer in this page http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/572/6 ? here yagura says just that he was very strong,instead of respected (I doubt he was really respected...). Also,from mangastream version it seems that he hasn't ever kissed a girl and that he wanted to know about it. I prefer mangareader's page since it should be the right one

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sollum's Avatar
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

"
    One day, you will all become one...
    With different names and different forms than you exist now...
    And unlike when you where within me, you will be led down the right path...
    When time comes... for you to know what the true power is...
    "

Foresight: Naruto will have 9 kids... Ill leave their names to you...

I feel like "the right path" and "Sage of Six Paths" is somehow connected...
    P.S. True power and right path are codenames for "LOVE"!

18. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jalix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    Rikudou probably wanted for Bijuus to live in peace and co-exist with humans and share a bond with them, just like Naruto wants. Up until now, we thought that he purposely separated Juubi into 9 smaller parts to persevere at least a little bit of peace. Even though the Bijuus were portrayed as being that would never accept a human or be in interaction with them as we're seeing now, it was a natural cause of events. Beings are in need for affection. Not a single alive thing can be alone and be satisfied with it because it is natural to share everything that can be shared between 2 or more beings. I'd say it's not surprising that every Bijuu was on good terms with their Jin if you look at all the shit that's been done by Tobi. I like the way things turned out and would like to see Tobi rot in Infinite Tsukuyomi all by himself.
    I think Tobi's definitely on borrowed time. Kabuto will/probably already has double-crossed him, he doesn't know Itachi's running around, and he now knows that people know he's a fraud. He still lies, saying 'nothing has changed' in this chapter when obviously, things have changed.

And I agree about the bijuu. At some point they were looked at as being sources of power and weapons, even if that wasn't the original intention by the sage. And the thing about it that's interesting to me is that the Uchiha aren't the only ones guilty of it - so are the senju since it was said at some point that Hashirama had a role in the distribution for peace.

Minato also somewhat rendered them as objects/weapons when he spoke of the importance of the 'balance of power' when Kushina was hesitant to have Naruto be the kyuubi's host. No regards to the actual kyuubi, or Kurama. Meanwhile Madara insulted him, going completely against what the Sage had told him.

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/568/7

New Reply
Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast