Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
320. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

183 57.19%
  • Good

112 35.00%
  • Average

10 3.13%
  • Boring

3 0.94%
  • Bad

12 3.75%
New Reply
Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 572 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Masterpice's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 572 Discussion / 573 Predictions

Well looking at Naruto with his chakra cloak etc he really looks from behind exactly like R.Sennin. Chapter was great. I guess next week we will see some Madara vs. Kages cause I don't see better moment[A little break for Naruto before his fight with Tobi...I wonder what knowing Bijuus names will give to Naruto that he is certain that it makes difference] to do this and I hate when Kishi skips to other location when there's something super cool happening in different location.
    Sorry for grammar mistakes.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member oniichan powaa's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

You were right on the spot Jorge D. Dragon. The chapter was great! Naruto releasing the tailed beasts was obviously predicted, but we didn't expect to see Kyuubi-puppy with teary eyed face. That was cute, and melancholic as well. Can't wait to see the scene animated.

So now Naruto is even closer to the ways of the 'Sage of Six Path', even more than Tobi is. He got the jinchuuriki's and the bijuu's approval as well as parts of their chakra. IMO the chakras won't help him in battle though. The amount might be too little. BUT it will be useful in certain condition, or even help Naruto unlock something, say, the Six Sage's technique maybe??

Quote Quote:
    PS Kyuubi making fun of Naruto kissing Sasuke was epic.
    That got me too!

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 6 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member bleach fan 101's Avatar
    Country
    Wales
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by oniichan powaa View Post
    So now Naruto is even closer to the ways of the 'Sage of Six Path', even more than Tobi is. He got the jinchuuriki's and the bijuu's approval as well as parts of their chakra. IMO the chakras won't help him in battle though. The amount might be too little. BUT it will be useful in certain condition, or even help Naruto unlock something, say, the Six Sage's technique maybe??

That got me too!
    Maybe they will make the Juubi with all of their Chakra, there were barely concealed hints that the Juubi will be reformed, I hope that the other Bijuu will still be around with the Juubi (I know its impossible) or that they will come back after Juubi serves his purpose.
    http://h.imagehost.org/0990/667_rend...low_vizard.png

Unless I grip the sword I cannot protect you, while I’m gripping the sword I cannot embrace you ~ Tite Kubo

6. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Read the manga stream version it makes more sense :P

PS. Ty for the poll mods
    Last edited by xXan; February 01, 2012 at 06:25 AM.

8. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

What an epic chapter, don't know if this is a mistranslation because Mangastream has a different one, on the last panel,

Mangahere.com
    Naruto said this:
    Quote Quote:
    "Because they told me all their difficult names and taught me a lot of things"
    vs Mangastream.com
    Quote Quote:
    "Because I learned a whole bunch of difficult names all at once"
    I do think the one on Mangahere is more accurate, I mean what will the names do in battle? But if Mangahere.com is the more accurate translation, then we can expect alot of techniques Naruto will use in this battle

10. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

WOw thats really a good chapter.

well here few things are somehow clear well maybe just for me

1. other bijuu gave him some of their chakras.
    2. gonna teach him something... well not sure what that is...
    3. He is gonna become the jubi chinchuriki coz RS said that you all will become one again to TBs.

i m really excited to see thats....

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Masterpice's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

I know what they supossed to give to Naruto...Rikkoudu's Staff...it would complete Naruto's new image. and he needs personal weapon.

---------- Post added at 05:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nouvomx View Post
    What an epic chapter, don't know if this is a mistranslation because Mangastream has a different one, on the last panel,

Mangahere.com
    Naruto said this:

vs Mangastream.com

I do think the one on Mangahere is more accurate, I mean what will the names do in battle? But if Mangahere.com is the more accurate translation, then we can expect alot of techniques Naruto will use in this battle
    Well "thought me a lot of thins" I don't think it's about jutsus and techniques...more like they would give him the true story behind the Bijuus or the way to stop gedo mazo...
    Sorry for grammar mistakes.

14. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member jdw's Avatar
    It is impossible to troll Yondaime. Get over it.
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Lil' Kurama is too cute!!!!!!!!!!

Man, this chapter was great, giving us the identities of all the tailed beast, no, Naruto's teammates! I can't wait until the next chapter, Kishi is on a roll and sharing info instead of just creating new mysteries

Naruto War Tracker: 2 days of combat, 63 chapters, 40,000 alliance soldiers lost (50%). Significant alliance characters lost: 0

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bigman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow great chapter. Maybe I'm just a sucker for flashbacks but I really enjoyed this one. Wasn't expecting to see chibi Bijuu but I guess they were kids too at one point. And its nice to see that they all do view the Sage of the Six Paths as their father.

My only grip is WHY COULDN'T YAGURA GIVE NARUTO SOME INFO ON TOBI BEFORE THEY DISAPPEARED????!!!!! Maybe he doesn't have any, or never did see Tobi's face. But if you are the Mizukage and get trapped in a genjutsu for a hell of a long ass time, I'd expect you to be able learn something. A name, a face... something. Oh well... and the saga continues.

---------- Post added at 06:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 AM ----------

OH and so the Eight tails name is Gyuuki, finally we know.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member xdanx's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, as far as I see it, knowing the name of a bijou creates a bond between the person and the bijou, and Naruto knowing all the names is probably the way all of them (and probably their chackras) will "return to be one will". I don't think it means they necessarily will become the Juubi again, but it's probably highly related to it. The power to defeat Toby is obviously in this knowledge Naruto has gained, and we'll probably discover at least part of it in the next 2 chapters.

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ninja_Pirate's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Great chapter.. all the bijju s gathered at one place (it has only been one chapter but missing son goku there) ... and they were pretty much convinced that naruto is the one who will put them together once again... What is weird is the fact that all bijju's are going along well with the jinchirukis all of a sudden... and talking to them./.. What i heard from shukaku at least is ... blood... mother... blood .... kill ...

Kyubi revealing the first kiss of naruto ... ha ha ha ha... Naruto is a laughing stock already... .... So RS is the one who splitted them and just by joining hands together they can't become jyubbi .. otherwise theyw ould have done so ... They definitely requires a host.. but will hacchibi leave bee for this to happen... I guess the only option left then is ... Killer bee has to die

22. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SupremeMod's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well knowing their names is obviously a big part of becoming their friends and gaining their trust. It was cool how SoSP told them that one day they would all become one again. Obviously he means, all working together with Naruto towards a common goal, and not what Tobi wants to do in re-creating the Jyuubi.

24. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

They probably said a little more to Naruto than we saw, I hope. Next up, Naruto is going to murk Gedo Mazo and take out "Tobi."

It was mean of Kurama to bring up Naruto's kiss with Sasuke in that way, lol

Naruto War Tracker: 2 days of combat, 63 chapters, 40,000 alliance soldiers lost (50%). Significant alliance characters lost: 0

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

I really liked the theory that someone posted that Naruto might not only be Rikudou's descendant, but might also be his reincarnation. And that's really a different deal. I don't think that to become Rikudou a person only needs to unite Senju's and Uchiha's DNA, get the Rinnegan and enslave all the Bijuus. I think it's really way deeper than this and now Kishi slowly started to show us this.
    It was first mentioned and hinted, when Naruto used a seal to put Kuyubi into a Kage, when Kuyubi thought of Naruto and Rikudou in a similar way. And now all the Bijuus and Kurama truly thought of him as Rikudou's reincarnation that was predicted by the Sage.

I also hope Naruto will not only grow more powerful, but will also grow mentally, become more mature. He needs it to win this War. He will be the key point, the game changer and the new saviour of the World.

I agree that he will need some other things from the sage. It might be Sage's staff or something else. But the staff will really sute him very much.

27. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

We all knew that someone would come in and say the chapter was bad in the poll. Sure, everyone is entitled to an opinion, sadly, but I am curious why anyone would think this chapter was bad.

29. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 9 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast