Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Beelzebub Chapter 141 Discussion

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Hunter Reborn's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub Chapter 141 Discussion/142 Predictions

Great Chapter, and I did not expect to see En so soon that was cool he is still playing games. I wonder if Aoi will ever be having to wear glasses again since Oga felt some connection to her, but that would be a long shot. I really can not figure out who Oga will go to for help now, so I guess I will just wait for the spoilers next week.
    My List Of Favorite Mangas:
    1. One Piece
    2. Hajime No Ippo
    3. Historys Strongest Disciple Kenichi
    4. Hunter X Hunter
    5. Detective Conan
    6. Katekyo Hitman Reborn
    7. Beelzebub

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not sure if we'll see Aoi Kunie again, but Aoi will definitely have her chance to shine again. I for one am totally looking forward to her story about her parents.

I'm really surprised En is still in the human world as well, but this makes me believe that he is on the search for a suitable contractor...right? Or, he is on the hunt for the perfect video game.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Reborn
    I really can not figure out who Oga will go to for help now, so I guess I will just wait for the spoilers next week.
    Oga is quite enigmatic in that sense, isn't he? I think chapter 139 was the first time in a while we've been shown what he's actually thinking. Most of the time, he just acts, or speaks.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi everyone!
    Even though i followed this manga for a long time just now i decided to join in the conversation here so nice to meet you
    About the chapter , it was really nice i love Hilda's new personality. I enjoy seeing this side of her 'cause she rarely showed her emotions and was always gloomy , this personalty fits her Well it's not like i don't wanna see her being a wet nurse again but i hope once her memories recover she gets to keep something of her current self
    As for what will Oga do to convince her to get her memories back i think he together with Beel will convince her somehow. I mean at this point i don't know who could help him in this aspect , maybe Lamia or Yolda hmm ... But still i think Oga will get Hilda back to her senses even if for that he will have to do some crazy unthinkable stuff , after all he's a master of these things lol

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by matzik1212 View Post
    Hi everyone!
    Even though i followed this manga for a long time just now i decided to join in the conversation here so nice to meet you
    Your welcome to our disscusion round, everyone new is welcome.

But know i will talk about this chapter. In this Chapter something happend what really amaze me, that was Hildas reaction. She get the chance to recollect, she run away like a little schoolgirl. Cute yeah but not Hilda. But more surprise is, that she says no want really wants me like she is. For someone who blot out the memory, she really can´t remember how she was earlier, or better. She really hate herself for being so bad and harsh. This reaction listen to me like i wanna be good, happy and wanna be a own family with a Baby and that the real her what she never will show.
    Like former post are saying, from this Chapter and reaction. The Story must now sneak into Hildas Background.

By the Side is interisting to see that Lord En don´t scream so fast when no one wanna play like he wanna play. He get angry but never goes in his human heater mode.

From what we see and from what we know. Which Hilda is the better one???? Really i prefer Hilda as badass Demonmaid. I like those kind of female characters.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2