Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Who stole the chapter?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pariston

25 52.08%
  • Gon

23 47.92%
New Reply
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: Hunter x Hunter 334 Discussion

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Sea Hunter's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 334 Discussion / 335 Prediction

Quote Originally Posted by heron bpv View Post
    Am I the only one hoping to not see Killua again until Gon decides to go after and find him? And only then we will get some explanations. I guess it could work like that easily under any future arc =P
    And going off-topic a little, it would also be nice to have a mini Kaito-gaiden arc, telling us about his past and showing how he developed his nen powers, but it's only me dreaming x]
    Who knows maybe we'll get to see some of his past while he progresses in the story as a chimaera.

There's a chance as many mentioned before that Killua lied about Nanika's healing ability having no backlashes, i think it might be different when it comes to healing like you set the price upfront before wishing someone be healed(like Killua sacrificing his friendship with Gon), if no price is set Nanika/Alluka herself pays it by sleeping or so.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity elitefox's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JC_AC View Post
    Gon knows that that man is Ging. He turns 180 degrees and walks away. He wants to hunt Ging down like Kaito did on his last test and not find him by chance/coincidence.

Killua lost his eyesight "You can have your friend back, but you willl not see him ever again."
    Did nanika said that?
    CLEANED

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Host Samurai View Post
    I think the reason why Killua doesn't want Gon to know "how" he was saved is simple. It's because he doesn't want Gon to feel burdened, what his selfish actions have caused to others (Alluka/Nanika)...He has already suffered enough mentally, now he needs time to recover. But I too would like to see his first reaction, when he saw Chimera Palm. I wonder what his initial thought was?...
    Also, there is a parallel between Gon trying to save Kaito and fail, but at a huge expense for himself, and Killua trying to save Gon, and succeed, probably at an equally huge sacrifice.

If the backlash endangers tens of thousands of people, no doubt Killua doesn't want Gon to know that

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

Blush Re: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 334 Discussion / 335 Prediction

Quote Originally Posted by elitefox View Post
    Did nanika said that?
    It didn't but it's what I predict.
    RIP Danzou, Original Gangsta Ninja

New Reply
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11